Here, we’ll be focusing on the benefits of eating banana. As we all know, bananas are one of the most nutritious, practical, and delicious fruits available, as well as one of the most affordable.
This makes them a great option for anyone looking to eat healthy. This is why we’ll be given good reasons to eat a banana today.
This topic “what is the benefits of eating banana” comes over a debate while discussing with friends. On that, so many questions like What does banana do for females? Benefits of banana for men. How many bananas should a woman eat a day? What happens if I eat a banana everyday?
It got me into a deep thought and makes me research on the benefit of banana in woman body. On it, I found out not only to woman but also fund the benefits of banana for men.
In the body system, banana has following health benefits; rich in nutrients, improve blood sugar levels, support digestive health, aid weight loss, support heart health, is full of antioxidants, help you feel fuller, improve insulin sensitivity when unripe, improve kidney health, support exercise recovery, and is easy to add to your diet.
Is Banana Rich in Nutrients?
Yes, banana is rich in nutrients. Bananas contains minimum fiber and contain numerous antioxidants. In addition, one regular-sized banana (126 grams) contains the following;
- Folate: 6% of the DV.
- Niacin: 5% of the DV.
- Copper: 11% of the DV.
- Potassium: 10% of the DV.
- Magnesium: 8% of the DV.
- Calories: 112.
- Fat: 0 grams.
- Protein: 1 gram.
- Carbs: 29 grams.
- Fiber: 3 grams.
- Vitamin C: 12% of the Daily Value (DV).
- Riboflavin: 7% of the DV.
One banana has roughly 112 calories and is almost entirely made up of water and carbohydrates. They are low in protein and fat.
The carbohydrates in green, unripe bananas are primarily starch and resistant starch, which is a sort of indigestible fiber we’ll discuss later. The flavor of the fruit becomes sweeter as it ripens, while the fiber content decreases.
What is banana benefits for weight loss
There has been no direct research into the impact of bananas on weight loss. However, there are various characteristics of this beloved fruit that could make it a weight-loss-friendly food.
To begin with, bananas are low in calories. Despite having just over 100 calories, a banana is healthful and filling. Fiber from vegetables and fruits has been related to decreased body weight and weight loss on numerous occasions.
Furthermore, because unripe bananas are high in resistant starch, they tend to fill you up and suppress your appetite. If you want to incorporate unripe bananas into your diet, treat them like plantains.
What is benefits of eating banana for skin?
Potassium in bananas aids in the maintenance of both oxygen and blood flow to skin cells. It improves blood circulation. The potassium contributes to the skin’s brightness, eating bananas on a regular basis will make your skin sparkle.
What is the benefits of banana sexually?
Bromelain enzyme found in bananas, boosts libido and helps men overcome impotence. They’re also high in potassium and B vitamins like riboflavin, both of which boost the body’s general energy levels. This is one of the best health benefits of banana sexually.
Is banana good for a woman
Yes, banana has good benefits for woman’s body, it gives them good looking skin, antidepressants thereby reducing depression and releases serotonin that makes them happy.
In woman, banana elevates their mood and reduce stress, its also responsible for sugar replacement for their cereals and smoothies.
What is the benefits of eating banana on empty stomach?
Because bananas are high in Vitamin B6, Vitamin B, and iron, most people choose them as the best alternative. Bananas’ sweetness provides an energy boost, which is why you should eat them on an empty stomach. Eating banana empty stomach helps in weight loss.
So many suggestion where made about the pros and cons of eating banana on empty stomach. Some say No cons, they are very mild and easy to digest. Pros, quick energy from the carbs, good load of potassium and other essential nutrients.
It caught me when someone comment;
- Pros: you’re less hungry, get some nutrients, calories, fiber
- Cons: you could spoil your appetite for dinner. He started, there is no real downside here eat the banana on empty stomach.
According Dr. Anju Sood, bananas are acidic in nature; hence, it may cause bowel problems if consumed on an empty stomach.
See peoples comment on eating banana on empty stomach on Quora.
Benefits of eating banana at night
Bananas are high in elements that promote sleep, such as magnesium, tryptophan, vitamin B6, carbohydrates, and potassium, all of which have been linked to better sleep at night.
That is the reason why banana is said to be the perfect bedtime snack, bananas are a good source of magnesium, they may help you relax and release stress before bedtime.
It helps to relax the muscle after a tiring day. Eating one or two bananas late in the evening helps your body get ready to sleep.
What are the benefits of eating banana during pregnancy
Eating banana during pregnancy, the following benefits are attached; reduce nausea and morning sickness, help with pregnancy anemia, provide folic acid, help with digestive health, aid in baby’s brain development, help to prevent heartburn, give you an energy boost, help to stabilize blood pressure.
This is tag to be the 8 health benefits of eating bananas during pregnancy.
6 Good Reasons to Eat a Banana
In health, here is the 6 benefits of bananas
- Bananas are one of the best fruit sources of vitamin B6, it produce red blood cells, metabolise carbohydrates and fats, turning them into energy, metabolise amino acids, remove unwanted chemicals from your liver and kidneys, and maintain a healthy nervous system. Vitamin B6 is also beneficial to pregnant women since it aids in the growth of their unborn child.
- Bananas are respectable sources of vitamin C, it protect your body against cell and tissue damage, your body absorb iron better, your body produce collagen – the protein which holds your skin, bones and body together, and support brain health by producing serotonin, a hormone that affects our sleep cycle, moods, and experiences of stress and pain.
- Manganese in bananas is good for your skin, one medium banana offers roughly 13% of your daily manganese requirements. Manganese aids in the production of collagen and helps to protect your skin and other cells from free radical damage.
- Potassium in bananas is good for your heart health and blood pressure, A medium banana has roughly 320-400 mg of potassium, which is about 10% of your daily potassium need. Potassium keeps your heart and blood pressure in good shape. Bananas also have a low salt content. The combination of low sodium and high potassium helps to regulate high blood pressure.
- Bananas can aid digestion and help beat gastrointestinal issues, bananas can help you beat gastrointestinal issues such as: constipation, stomach ulcers, and heartburn.
- Bananas give you energy – minus the fats and cholesterol, sucrose, fructose, and glucose are three natural sugars that provide fat- and cholesterol-free energy. Bananas are therefore great for breakfast, a lunchtime snack, or before and after sports, especially for children and athletes.
Importance of banana
This list tells the importance of banana:
- Reduce high blood pressure
- Improves immune system
- Boost energy
- Maintains healthy kidney
- Good source of vitamin C
- Promotes circulatory system
- Reduces risk anemia
- Improves and strengthens muscles
- Helps in blood clothing
Other Benefits of Eating Banana
The list below shows other benefits of eating banana:
- Improves eyesight
- Relieves constipation
- Mental alertness
- Improves digestion
- Removes harmful radicals
- Fights anemia
- Contains powerful antioxidants
- Provides energy
- Improves bone health
- Improves heart health
Banana has lot of benefits on health and this guide the based health benefits of bananas. Bananas are a widely consumed fruit with numerous health advantages.
Because of their fiber and antioxidant content, they may help with digestion and heart health. They may also help you lose weight because they’re low in calories, nutrition dense, and full.
Bananas, both ripe yellow and unripe green, can fulfill your sweet taste while also keeping you healthy.