Inverters featuring 5kva capacity is a type of inverter specially made for the purpose of powering heavy appliances on a go. Think of 5kva power inverter as a master plan inverter built with features and specifications for heavy load-carrying such air condition, pumping machine, television, photocopier, computer appliances (such as printer and desktops), and refrigerator etc.
If you would love to power almost anything in your home, office, and/or have a power supply for longer periods, consider buying a bigger capacity inverter just like a 5KVA inverter would be your best bet.
Where to buy 5kva Inverter
Konga Nigeria – See Offers
What can a 5kva Inverter Power
Thinking of what can 5kva inverter carry, 5kva inverter load capacity? it is important to know that 5kva inverter has the capacity to withstand a power surge of up to 300% to its capacity when used to power high load appliances.
It also has the strong capability to power appliances like energy efficient such as air conditioners, refrigerator, pumping machine, television, photocopier, printer and desktop computers etc.
5kva inverter price
Price of 5kva inverter in Nigeria varies from other countries. Talking of Nigeria, the price of 5kva power inverter come as low as N220,000 and go as high to N2 million.
Quick List For the Cost of 5kva / 48v Solar Inverter Price in Nigeria
- Genus Rugged 5kva solar inverter with 4 200ah batteries: N900,000 to N999,000
- Smart SmarPOWERFIX Solar Powered 5kva Inverter: 2,000,000 to N2,500,000
- Techfine 5kva Solar Inverter: 250,000 to 350,000
- Kevin Rugged 5kva Solar Inverter with 8 Quanta 200ah Batteries: 1,600,000 to 2,000,000
- 5kva Zitronix IGBT Inverter: 285,000 – 350,000
- 5kva Smart GoSOLAR Solar powered Inverter: 3,100,000 to 4,700,000
- Felicity Solar Powered 5kva / 48v Inverter: 350,000 – 450,000
- 5kva Sinergy Nonstop Powered Supply Solar Inverter: 2,500,00 to 3,500,000
Price of Popular Brands for 5kva Powered inverter in Nigeria
Sunkam Colossal Series 5kva / 48v Power Inverter
The price cost of Sunkam Colossal Series 5kva / 48v Power Inverter is between NGN 450,000 to NGN 485,000. Sunkam inverter brand is a very well known and trusted power inverter brand.
It gives you peace of mind when purchase for it is built with durability and said to be reliable.
Features and Specifications of Sunkam Colossal Series 5kva / 48v Power Inverter
- It has a LCD screen for displaying the power level alongside the battery level
- Sunkam 5kva solar-powered inverter has battery pole reversal protection, this helps to protect your battery when the positive wires is been connected to the negative terminals. Battery pole reversal protection is very important especially to novices. It will help protect your inverter battery and power equipment appliances on a go.
- Sunkam Colossal Series 5kva / 48v Power Inverter comes with battery protection for deep discharge that will eventually help you so slow down battery getting old.
- With the power & battery management system of the 5kva Sunkam solar inverter, your battery will last longer and still work efficiently.
Prag 5kva / 48v Power Inverter
The Prag 5kva / 48v solar powered inverter cost price is between NGN 260,00 – NGN 280,000. Prag 5kva power inverter is not popular as Sunkam power inverter but has similar features as Sunkam.
Prag 5kva solar inverter has a great battery management system. Hence, it is protected from discharge, overcharge & overload. This will help your battery to last longer. It also features an alarm system that warns you at overload input.
Mercury 5kva / 48v Power Inverter
This is an old brand of inverter in Nigeria and a well-trusted one. Mercury 5kva / 48v Power Inverter is the best for your solar panels. It features a built-in charger & an intelligent battery management system.
In times of protection, Mercury 5kva / 48v Power Inverter protects your device against overload, overcharging & short-circuiting alongside energy-saving function. It also has the capacity to power fridge, deep freezer & other heavy load appliances.
Luminous 5kva Power Inverter
5kva luminous solar inverter is a nice one with features like lower inverter humming noise digital signal processing technology, intelligent battery protection system, & 70% power saving. The cost price of 5kva luminous inverter is between NGN 420,000 to NGN 490,000.
Bluegate 5kva / 24v Power Inverter
5kva/24v Bluegate solar-powered inverter cost price is at the range of NGN 190,000 – NGN250,000. Bluegate is a known brand in UPS system making used in the computer world in the area where there is an unreliable power supply.
This 5kva Bluegate inverter comes with over 250% surge power & an intelligent battery management system that protects it from overcharging issues, overload problem alongside overheating the UPS system itself.
Kevin 5kva / 48v Solar Powered Inverter
Looking for a very energy efficient and durable inverter to buy, consider shopping the 5kva / 48v Kevin power inverter. It is suitable for mid-range size homes such as 2 – 3 bedrooms.
One feature of the 5kva Kevin solar inverter is energy-saving and also intelligent battery management system for a long time back-up when there is a power failure in the grid.
Nexus 5kva 48v Pure Sine Wave Inverter
The Nexus 5kva 48v Pure Sine Wave Inverter is a very big & strong power inverter, it features 5kva capacity, it uses 4 batteries or even up to 8 batteries, it has a big inbuilt transformer. And can power the following appliances A.c., freezer, fridge, TVs, Dstv, lights, fans, washing machine, blender, phones, laptops, printers.
The price cost for purchasing Nexus 5kva 48v Pure Sine Wave Inverter is between ₦453,000 – ₦490,000.
KARTEL XD-W 5KVA/48V Pure Sine Wave Inverter
The KARTEL XD-W 5KVA/48V Pure Sine Wave Inverter can support a 12v/200Ah battery and is compatible with charge controllers for solar charging. It is one of the W Series wall-mountable inverter solutions initially designed to provide an affordable alternative power solution for homes and small business appliances.
The price of KARTEL XD-W 5KVA/48V Pure Sine Wave Inverter range between ₦190,000 – ₦250,000
KARTEL XD-W 5KVA/48V Inverter has a full metal body design strongly that adds extra protection to the casing, thereby reducing damage as a result of constant handling.
It has a super coolant system, with the support of the two-sided ventilation area which helps to regulate the inverter’s temperature at all times, and with this technology, it allows the inverter to work for a long period of time without any overheating issues.
Features and specifications of KARTEL XD-W 5KVA/48V Inverter
- It has a pure sine wave output
- The 5KVA/48V KARTEL XD-W Inverter comes with model number “KARTEL XD-W-50248”
- Feature AC charge current at 0-24A with is adjustable
- Have an Air-cooled type radiator and a great energy-saving effect
- It has a strong loading capacity which peaks power more than 3time
- Have an added fault code query function that makes it easy to monitor the operation in real-time.
- It supports diesel or gasoline generator, adapts any tough electricity situation
- RS232 Communication port enabled (optional)
- Support 12v/200Ah battery and is said to be compatible with charge controllers for solar charging.
5kVA 48V Microtek Inverter
The Microtek 5kVA 48V inverter is an inverter system that is ideal for any home or office planning to install an inverter or solar system without incurring much cost on inverter batteries.
It has the capacity to withstand a power surge of up to 300% to its capacity when used to power high load appliances alongside the capability to power appliances like energy-efficient air conditioners, refrigerator, pumping machine, television, photocopier, printer, and desktop computers on a go. The cost price for this inverter is between ₦347,000 – 400,000.
This inverter comes at 48V, meaning that it will only require 4, 12V deep cycle batteries to produce the right output.
The 5kVA 48V Microtek inverter is designed to provide any medium-size home or office with an energy output that is synonymous with a 10kVA generator if combined with 4 200AH batteries at 12V and 3kW solar panel respectively.
The 5kVA Microtek inverter has the capacity to withstand a power surge of up to 300% of its capacity when used to power high load appliances and it also has the capability to power appliances like energy-efficient air conditioners, refrigerator, pumping machine, television, photocopier, printer, and desktop computers.
How many solar panels / Batteries do I need for a 5kVA inverter?
Want to know how many batteries needed for a 5kva inverter alongside solar panels, we’re with you on this. 5kva Inverter needs at most 8 Solar Panels with 8 Batteries, featuring MPPT Charge Controller.
There are other good 5kva inverters from other inverter brands in Nigeria at the moment, though the above mentioned is not an exhaustive list. There are many more other good 5kva inverters out there but in this review are some of the most popular and reliable ones in Nigeria. The choice is yours to make.