If you want to know more about first bank internet banking, welcome to this page. Here, everything you should know about first bank online banking will be explained starting from the beginning to the end.
Let’s get started!
The first bank just like other banks in Nigeria is into internet banking services. Theirs is called the iBank First bank service. The first bank internet service offers fast and secured transactions, fast support, and consistent accessibility.
So this service is here to bring ease and convenience for all the customers of the bank. This piece will help you know how to configure your account to be able to access the online first bank platforms.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: All Nigerian Banks Transfer Code
Features Of First Bank Internet Banking
As earlier stated the whole essence of first bank online banking is for you to have access to the different banking services at a go. So you can do the following without leaving the comfort of your home.
- Send cash to friends and family
- Confirm cheque
- Make payments for all your utility bills instantly
- You can make bulk payments
- Check first bank account details
- Viewing your transaction history.
How to register for first bank Nigeria online banking account
Before making using of the first bank online banking, you will have register with the first bank ibanking service. After this, you will acquire the first bank login detail.
- Head to the first bank official website at www.firstbanknigeria.com
- Then click personal banking under services and proceed
- Hit ok internet banking at the top right corner of the first bank online banking site
- Choose first online and click on it to continue with the registration
- Tap on the first bank plc self-registration tab
- Key in your first bank Nigeria credit card number
- Key in your card PIN and check your verification code number
- Now, enter your verification code in the space provided, be sure your information is correct
- You can now press continue to go to the next step for your internet online banking registration
- Go with the steps provided on the next page, to complete your first bank internet registration
- You would be done, first bank login will be provided for you, so you login in next.
How to login to your FirstBank Internet Banking Account
So to access the services now, you would need use the first bank login; so you do the following below:
- Visit firstonline login at www.ibankfirstbanknigeria.com
- Type in your first bank online banking user ID
- Check the verification code
- Key in the verification code gotten: check to see that you have input only the right information
- Press the next button, and then follow the next instructions to login to your first bank online banking account
- As your credentials you provided is right. Your account will be open immediately for you to start making your transactions
How to Configure your First Bank Mobile App
You can also do your internet banking through the first bank mobile app. All you need to do is have an internet-enabled smartphone.
Go to your Google play store, IOS appstore or the Blackberry App market then look for the FirstMobile app. you will see the one with the blue elephant logo. You download and install on your smartphone
Launch it by clicking it open, then click on the new register to register as a new user. Then provide your ATM card number and your pin. Enter your data correctly and you are done.
First Bank Transfer Code
First bank short code has various uses and code differs such as code to transfer money from first bank account to also first bank account or other banks, code to check first bank account balance, code for first bank transfer, first bank sort code, first bank swift code etc.
First bank code is *894#, this is the first bank transfer code you can make use of when carrying out any transaction with first bank plc. The good thing about first bank USSD code is that you can make use of it even without internet connection.
This is the opposite side of the first bank online transfer where you require internet service to carry out transactions.
READ MORE: How to make use of the first bank transfer code.
First bank customer service
The first banks customer service is very important any time you ran into any problem that requires immediate solving/solution, you can contact first bank plc using any of the following means:
- First bank customer care contact number: 0708 062 5000
- First bank official website: www.firstbanknigeria.com
- Email: CustomerService@LocalFirstBank.com
- First bank plc headquarters: 35 Marina, Lagos, Lagos State, Nigeria
You may also wish to visit first bank contact page here to have access to all first bank customer care line.
It is relatable to have good knowledge about the first bank internet banking if you are a customer. It will help you access your different financial transactions with ease.
- Review On GTBank Internet Banking
- All Nigerian Banks Transfer Code
- Guide On First Bank Internet Banking