GTB Mobile App is the mobile version of the GTBank Internet Banking; the App lets you carry your bank account with you wherever you go.
Very interesting to know that GTBank has two mobile apps, aside from the above-been write about, another is the GTWorld App.
GTBank Mobile App is very easy to use, and it offers you simplified and streamlined access to all our products and services on GTBank Plc as well as the convenience to pay all kinds of bills, in one place.
GTBank mobile banking seems to be more valuable to smartphone users but nevertheless, non-smartphone users are never left behind as the GTB USSD Code is there to also help them facilitate and carry out any transactions that the GTBank app can do.
So there never seems to be any limitation to such users.
In this article, I will be sharing with you all you needed to know about the GTB Mobile App starting from the beginning to the end. So, let’s get it started as soon as possible.
Table of Contents
What is GTB Mobile App?
GTBank App is a mobile wallet account that can be accessed online, it helps any Guaranty Trust Bank Plc account holders bank on the go from anywhere in the world irrespective of any situation.
The app is secure, open access to all GTBank products and services on your smartphone any time you login to your GTB mobile banking app account using its login ID and password.
Features of GTBank Mobile Banking
The following are some of the features and benefit you’ll enjoy using the GTbank mobile app:
- You can easily check GTbank account balance
- Pay bills from your own comfort
- Buy airtime for self and also friends and family member via your GTbank account.
- Fund transfer to both GTBank accounts, and others
- Flight booking
Where to Download GTBank App
You can download GTBank mobile app today from Google Play, for Android devices users, or from the Apple App Store, for iOS devices users.
After downloading the GTBank App, the next step you’re to take is getting it installed on your smartphone. Follow the steps below to start the installation process.
Instead of downloading, you can as well collect the GTB mobile app apk download from a friend and get it to install on your own smartphone without downloading again. Interesting, the GTB mobile app free download right.
How to Install GTBank Application
Sometimes upon download, you’ll be prompt to install the app immediately but if you don’t want this, you can follow the guide below and get the GTBank App installed on your device.
To do this, simply navigate to your smartphone Menue, locate and open File Manager, click on Apps, lastly you’re to locate the GTB app you download, click on the install button next to it to start the installation process.
Requirement to Register GTB Mobile Banking
The following listed below are needed to activate the GTB mobile banking app:
- Download gtbank mobile app
- GTBank account number
- The mobile number used in creating the GTBank account
- Your GTBank ATM card (Debit Card)
Asking how do I setup my GTB mobile app? The next section below will explain that.
How do I Activate my GTB mobile app?
To start using the GTBank mobile app, you must register and get the GTB mobile app login details. The following steps will guide on how to register GTBank mobile app:
- Launch the GTBank app you’ve download
- Click on Sign Up
- Enter your GTBank account number. After this, a six digit code (OTP) will be sent to the number used in creating the GTBank account
- Next, enter your Card PIN in the field provided and then enter the OTP PIN sent to you in the next field.
- Review and Confirm
- Lastly, the GTB mobile banking login details will be shown and also send to mobile number as SMS.
GTBank app Login
Now that you have successfully registered the GTBank mobile app, next is to login to your GTBank mobile banking app. To do so, follow the steps below:
- Launch the App
- Enter your User ID/Account/Phone Number/Email
- Lastly, enter your password
Forgotten your GTBank mobile app login, simply dial *737*6*5# to get the login details again.
NB: this has to be on the phone number used to create the GTB account.
How to Authorize GTBank Mobile Banking App on Device
Use the following method to authorize your GTBank app on your device:
- Launch the GTB application
- Swipe to “Let’s get started”
- Input Internet Banking User ID/Email and password and then click login to proceed
- Select “Yes, authorize this device” to permit use of the application on your mobile device
- Select your preferred transaction authentication
- method (i.e PIN or Token)
For PIN, do the following:
- Click “PIN”
- Click “I agree” to the term of use
- Complete the displayed form with the correctdetails
- Lastly, click Continue
For Token, do the following:
- Click “Token”
- Enter the OTP sent to your registered phonenumber or email address with the bank
- Lastly, click Continue
How to transfer money on GTB mobile app
If you’ve ever asked “how do I transfer money from my GTB app?”. Here, I will be showing you the step by step guide on how to transfer money either GTBank or others in Nigeria:
See steps below:
- On your smart device, Open/Launch the GTBank app
- Login with your details (User ID/Account Number/Phone Number/Email and Enter your password
- Then, click on “Transfers” button.
- Here, you’ll have to select the account from where the transfer would be carried out. Note that this option is very useful for customers with more than one account activated on the app.
- Next, choose the destination bank/financial institution where you’re transferring the funds to.
- Ensure you fill in the details correctly (such as Account Number and Name) of the beneficiary. Not that once you enter the account number, the GTBank app will automatically look out for the owner of the account and display the name if valid.
- Next, enter the amount you’re sending and also, add a short note or description about the transfer (this is optional but important when you’re paying for something).
- Another step, you’ll be shown an overview of the transaction you’re about to carry out for a proper review before completing it.
- Next, enter your PIN once you’ve confirmed the information and is correct
- Lastly, click on the “Transfer” button to complete the transaction.
That’s all on how to transfer money using GTBank mobile banking app.
How to check BVN on GTBank mobile app
To check BVN using the GTB mobile banking app, simply login with your GTBank login details. In the user profile section, you’ll find your Bank Verification Number (BVN) displays boldly there.
GTBank Mobile App Transfer Limit
The GTB mobile banking app was created to provide an easy mobile banking network that helps GTBank account holders to do a lot of things like checking balance, transfer, and receive money in a matter of seconds.
GTBank mobile app has its maximum transfer limit in a day to be 5M only.
GTB mobile app daily transfer limit
In the past, GTBank mobile transfer limit in a day was 1M but as people’s needs kept increasing daily, the bank has to increase its daily transfer limit to 3M.
This is because the limit didn’t favor most GTBank account holders especially business people who deal on a large amount of money daily, they had to increase yet again to 5M.
This simply means that any GTBank account holder can only transfer a maximum of 5M daily. Therefore, any transactions bigger than that will not be allowed to transfer.
For withdrawals, the GTBank transfer limit has been set to a hundred and fifty thousand Naira (150,000) only.
How to increase transfer limit on GTB mobile app
The mode of PIN creation will determine how to increase the transfer limit on GTB mobile app. To do so, follow the instruction below:
For those with PIN created without debit card (ATM), the transfer limit is N50,000 weekly and N200,000 monthly while those with PIN created with active debit card (ATM) transfer limit is N100,000 daily.
Therefore, to increase your GTB mobile banking daily limits, kindly request a card at a cost of N1,075 VAT inclusive. With that, you can start enjoying a higher transfer limit.
Using GTB USSD code, simply dial *737*5# and then select option 3 to change your existing 737 with a debit card.
How to block my GTBank mobile app
Should in case you suspect that your GTBank account has been compromised and you want to lock it, simply dial *737*51*74# using any mobile number in Nigeria to lock your Guaranty Trust Bank Plc account free of charge.
Also note that:
- You’ll be required to provide the phone number registered to your account alongside your 737 PIN
- Once locked, your account will be restricted from transfers and also to all debit transactions.
How to unblock my GTB mobile app
To unlock your GTBank account if lock, please call GTConnect, GTBank Contact care Center or visit any GTBank branch near you to get it unlock.
GTBank mobile app not working
If your GTBank mobile app not working, you’ll have to carry out some troubleshooting techniques like clearing your device cache, check your internet connection, or check to see if you disable the App permission.
To do that, see the steps below:
If that be the case, allow all permissions in the app and try again. Now, go to Settings>> Apps >> GTBank App >> Permissions.
Still didn’t work, Please contact GTCONNECT via our Contact Centre on 0700 GTCONNECT (0700 482666328), 234-1-4480000, 08029002900, or 08039003900 for assistance, or visit any GTBank branch near you to speak with customer care.
For more inquiries, visit GTBank official website at https://www.gtbank.com/.
I strongly believe that I have answered all quarries about GTB Mobile App and that you find everything on this page helpful.
Thanks for reading and please don’t forget to share to help others also.