Are you stranded all because you are not with your Guaranty Trust Bank debit card or if your existing debit card is lost, stolen, damaged, or retracted, don’t worry, the GTBank Cardless Withdrawal will rescue you by allowing you to withdraw money without your Naira MasterCard.
GTB cardless withdrawal is also known as GTRescue, it provides a 24/7 cardless withdrawal service for customers banking with Guaranty Trust Bank Limited. This service is available on GTB Internet Banking, GTWorkd Mobile App, GTB USSD Code, and GTConnect platform which allows you access emergency cash withdrawal when needed.
There are 4 ways to set up and activate GTB cardless withdrawal, I will be sharing with you these 5 different ways on how to do cashless withdrawal on GTB. They are as follows:
- Internet Banking
- Mobile Banking App
- USSD code
- ATM machine
Among the above 5 mentioned ways to carry out the cardless withdrawal on GTB, you only initiate requests on GTB Internet Banking, GTBank USSD code, GTConnect, and GTB Mobile Banking App to get your Reference Code before proceeding to any ATM machine or POS center close to you.
How To Initiate Request On GTB Internet Banking And Get Reference Code For Cardless Withdrawal
Here’s how to setup GTBank cardless withdrawal with the GTB internet banking platform.
- Log on to GTB internet banking with your User ID and Password.
- Click “Account Transfers”.
- If you want to withdraw from a GTBank’s ATM machine close to you, click ”Cardless withdrawal (GT-Rescue)”.
- But if you want to withdraw from any Other bank ATM, click “Paycode (Cardless withdrawal)”.
- Complete displayed form with your “Names”, “Mobile number”, “Account to debit”, “Terminal type” and “Cash-out amount” etc.
- Confirm details captured are accurate and completed.
- Enter “answer to secret question”.
- Enter “Token code”.
- Lastly, click the “Submit”button to complete your request.
How To Initiate Request On GT-Word Mobile Banking App And Get Reference Code For Cardless Withdrawal
If you don’t have the GTB Mobile App yet, download the GT-World application
on your “Playstore” for Android phones, “Appworld” for BlackBerry phones, and “Applestore” for iPhone.
Here’s how to setup GTB cardless withdrawal with the GTWord Mobile App.
- Log on to GTWord Mobile Banking App with your User ID and Password.
- Slide your finger on your Mobile phone to display outstanding menu items.
- Click “Cardless withdrawal” options on the “Banking” module.
- If you want to withdraw from a GTBank’s ATM machine close to you, click “Cash out (GTBank ATMs)” option.
- But if you want to withdraw from any Other bank ATM, click “Cash out (All ATMs & POS)” option.
- Complete the form displayed.
- Click “Continue”
- Input your “4 digit PIN”, “Token Code” or “authenticate with fingerprint” and click “Done” to complete your request.
How To Initiate Request On GTB USSD Code And Get Reference Code For Cardless Withdrawal
I will be sharing in this section the 3 ways to use code for GTB cardless withdrawal. Please, note that the GTBank card less withdrawal code must be dialed on the registered line linked with your GTB account (i.e your Alert SIM card).
Here’s the USSD code for GTB cardless withdrawal.
This is the first time GTB USSD cardless withdrawal and activation.
- Dial GTB USSD Code *737#.
- Input “8” to select next page.
- Input “1” to select cardless withdrawals.
- Input “1” or “2” to select either “GTBank” or “Other Bank”
- Note, if Option is “Other Bank”, and then enter “Terminal” as “1” or “2” to select “ATM” or “POS”.
- Input “Amount”.
- Enter any 4 digit code to set your “Cash-Out PIN”.
- Enter your pre-selected 4 digits PIN again to complete the cardless withdrawal request.
- Dial *737#.
- Input “9” to select “cardless”.
- Input ”1” or “2” to select either “GTBank (GTRescue)” or “Other Bank (PAYCODE)”.
- Dial *737*3*Amount# for GTBank
- Input “Amount”
- If Option is “Other Bank” then, enter “Terminal” as “1” or “2” to select “ATM” or “POS”.
- Lastly, enter your 737 PIN (i.e your GTB USSD PIN) or 4 digits on your GTBank Debit card to complete the cardless withdrawal request.
NOTE: After the initiation of the above process, whether internet banking, mobile banking, or USSD, a reference code is immediately sent to your registered mobile phone via SMS and you can locate the nearest ATM or POS to make your withdrawals.
See the next steps below after you might get your reference code for GTB card less withdrawal.
How to Withdraw Money without your GTBank Naira MasterCard
Here’s how to make cardless withdrawal with GTBank.
How To Setup GTBank Cardless Withdrawal Using The ATM Machine
In Guaranty Trust Bank Plc, you can do ATM cardless withdrawal in 2 different ways; GTBank’s ATM and Other Bank’s ATM.
Here is how to withdraw money from GTBank without ATM card.
For GTBank’s ATM
Here’s how to withdraw money from GTB ATM without card:
- Locate any nearest GTBank ATM.
- Press “Enter” button on the ATM.
- Select the “Cardless Withdrawal(GT-Rescue)” option.
- Enter “Reference Code” received on your mobile phone.
- Enter “Amount” (Note that this should be same selected when initiating request on GTB Internet Banking, USSD, Mobile Banking).
- Press “Enter” button to proceed.
- Collect your Cash.
For Other Bank’s ATM
Here’s how to withdraw money from GTB account with Other Bank’s ATM without card:
- Locate any Other Banks ATM near you.
- Press “Enter” button on the ATM.
- Select the “PayCode” option.
- Enter “PayCode number” received on your mobile phone.
- Enter pre-selected “Cash-Out PIN Number” selected on Internet Banking when initiating request.
- Enter “Amount” (This should be same selected when initiating request on Internet Banking, USSD, Mobile Banking).
- Press “Enter” button to proceed.
- Wait and collect your Cash.
Other Ways To Do Cardless Withdrawal On GTBank
GTConnect can help carry out your cardless withdrawal anytime when needed. To get started, follow the instruction below:
- Please a call to GTConnect on 08039003900 or 08029002900 and request to make a cardless withdrawal.
- The contact agent will process your request and authenticate your transaction.
- Upon confirmation, a generated reference number will be sent to your phone number or email.
- Visit any GTBank ATM, press any key on the ATM to perform a cardless transaction.
- Select GTRescue option on the ATM screen and enter the withdrawal reference number as shown on the mobile phone/email.
- Enter your registered mobile phone number linked with GTBank.
- Enter the last 4 digits of reference number sent to your registered phone number/email.
- Enter the Cash-Out amount requested via Internet Banking.
- Cash is dispensed and transaction is completed.
PAY ATTENTION: If you do run to dispense error, here is How I Resolve My GTB Dispense Error And Get Reversal.
Frequently Asked Questions About Cardless Withdrawal On GTBank
Below are frequently asked questions and answers about the GTBank card less withdrawal:
What is the GTBank cardless withdrawal limit?
The maximum daily limit on the GTRescue service is N60,000.00 while the maximum amount one can withdraw per request is N20,000.00.
How many times can I use GTRescue in a day?
Since the daily cardless withdrawal on GTB is N60,000 and you can only withdraw N20,000 per request, therefore, you can perform just 3 GTRescue transactions in a day.
How long does it take my reference number to expire?
The validity period of the GTB cardless withdrawal reference number is 3 hours.
What will happen if I am unable to obtain my cash from any GTBank ATM or Other Banks ATM before the withdrawal reference number expires?
The unwithdrawn cash is reversed into the same GTBank debited account within 24 – 72hours.
Can I use the same cardless withdrawal reference number on GTB for more than one transaction?
No, one GTB cardless withdrawal reference number is generated for each GTRescue request you want to perform.
I can’t see GTRescue menu on the GTB Internet Banking Platform, Where do I find it?
The GTRescue menu can be found on the bottom left side of the internet banking page.
Can a third party be the cash beneficiary of the GTB Cardless Transaction?
Yes, only if the third party has the following details: Withdrawal reference number, Customer’s mobile number, and Requested amount.
Go cardless on GTBank ATMs or other banks ATM and still get your cash. With GTB cardless withdrawal options provides above, you are never stranded or cash strapped, it provides a 24/7 cardless withdrawal service.
The GTRescue service is accessible via internet banking, mobile banking app, USSD, GTConnect, and the GTBank 24 contact center. The service is available to GTBank customers only.
- How To Generate GTBank Token Code
- How To Check GTBank Account Number
- Review On GTBank Internet Banking
- How I Resolve My GTB Dispense Error And Get Reversal
- Review On GTBank Mobile App
- All GTBank USSD Code