Are you in search of Hexing prepaid meter activation guide? The hexing prepaid meter is a new generation smart prepayment meter. This meter performs both the migrating STS and AMI functions.
You would need to activate the hexing prepaid meter to be able to have full access to its functionalities. So if you need this information, then this piece is for you. You would be able to activate your Hexing prepaid meter in no time.
In activating the hexing prepaid meter, you’ll need to have your tokens to be able to activate it for use. All you need do is to get to the vending station nearest to you; you need purchase some electricity credits.
After this, you would need to know your hexing prepaid meter number. To access this you can dial 804 then hit enter or # to get the number.
You can use it to make the purchase. When you have completed the purchase, you would be given a customer card as a first timer.
Table of Contents
Hexing prepaid meter activation process
On the customer card, you would be given your 20-digit token through keypad. You can now input it in your Hexing prepaid meter and wait for a confirmation before continuing.
If your meter rejects the token then you wouldn’t get a successful text. The Hexing meter will display successful when the recharge is completed and the meter activated.
But if not Pay attention to the numbers that would show on your LCD screen to ascertain what is wrong with your token. Now any of these could be the reason, so look at the numbers:
Hexing Prepaid Meter Error Codes
The following error codes will be displayed on your Hexing prepaid meter during activation:
- 01 shows the token has been inputted wrongly
- 02 means the token has been used already
- 03 means the token as expires
- 04 this shows that the security key expires
- 05 means that the charging amount exceeds the accumulated charging amount limit
To rectify these issues two things can be done
- First clear the meter credit
- Then clear the event status
- Then switch from prepayment mode to post –payment mode
- Then change from the post payment mode to prepayment mode again
See if this will help.
The second method is using management token to modify the security key. This comes with two tokens. So one is inputted before the other one.
It doesn’t matter which ever will be used first. So one can just input the first token and follow up with the second token at 2 minutes internal.
This duration is the default setting though. If this duration it isn’t followed, the first token will become invalid.
After putting the second token the security key should have been modified successfully. This will enable the activation process.
The hexing prepaid meter providers are here to offer power services that are of premium value. So you wouldn’t be wrong getting a hexing prepaid meter for your home.
It is easy to operate, just get your meter and activate it then you are good to go.
So if you wondering how to activate your hexing prepaid meter you have it right here. Just follow the steps outlined above and you would be using your prepaid meter without stress.
- Different Ways On How To Recharge EKEDC Prepaid Meter Online
- Conlog Prepaid Meter Activation and Related Issues
- A Complete Review On EEDC Prepaid Meter
- Complete Review On Ikeja Electric Prepaid Meter
- A Complete Review On Conlog Electric Prepaid Meter
- Complete Review On PHCN Prepaid Meter
- The PHCN Prepaid Meter Cheat: How to Make Prepaid Meter Read Slowly
- A Complete Review On PHED Prepaid Meter
- Prepaid Meter Activation, Troubleshooting Codes & Token Loading
- How To Apply For The IBEDC Prepaid Meter
- The Main Source Of Electricity In Nigeria
- Get Your Hexing Prepaid Meter Activation Guide