LCredit loan app offers the fastest personal online loans in Nigeria. LCredit instant loan will be disbursal in just 24 hours of your loan getting approved. With the LCredit instant personal loan, you’ll get cash loan upto NGN 50,000.
Are you looking forward to apply for instant personal loan online, in this page, you’ll find LCredit the instant personal loans you get online without collection of documents.
LCredit loan is a 1-click subsequent loans in case you need another loan from them? With one-time documentation, it’s just a click away. No further checks are required again.
LCredit Loan Applicant Requirement
Below are all you need to know about LCredit Instant Loan before applying:
What is LCredit?
LCredit is an online cash instant loan app that allows individuals to take loan online without collateral and also make money by referring new users. After downloading the LCredit Loan app, you’ll be able instant online loan anytime, anywhere.
So, you can borrow money online with LCredit Loan app with a flexible repayment plan and a favorable interest rate.
What does LCredit Online Loan app Offers?
- LCredit Loans Online amount starts from ₦5,000 to ₦50,000.
- It has a flexible repayment Plan.
- LCredit instant loan possess good interest and service rate with a minimum of 0.1% up to 1%.
- The LCredit loan period range from 91 to 180 days.
- Annual interest rates on the LCredit instant loan start from 36.5% to 300%. Note that the interest rate is calculated on a daily basis.
How does the LCredit Loan Work?
If you choose 91-day loan on LCredit, the payment terms have an origination fee of 39% and an interest of 2.7%. For the loan processed with a principal amount of NGN 3,000, the origination fee would be NGN 1,174, while the interest would be NGN 81, making the total amount due would be NGN 4,255.
Also Read: How To Apply For FairMoney Loan.
What is the requirement needed for applying LCredit Loan?
The requirements LCredit needs to apply for it Loan are; Just your valid BVN and Android phone.
How to apply for LCredit Loan?
To apply for online loan on LCredit app, you just need an android phone with steady internet access and have your BVN (Bank Verification Number) ready. Here is how to get started:
- Download LCredit Loan App on your android or iOS phone.
- Get Installed the LCredit Instant Loan APP from the Play Store or App Store.
- Click the Sign up button and register for an account with your phone number then receive OTP.
- Enter the One-Time password (OTP).
- Select the product you would like to apply for.
- Fill out your information correctly then submit the application
- Get Profile Approval.
- Get your LCredit loan disbursed into your bank account within 24 hours.
How To Repay Lcredit Loan
When you apply for a loan through the lcredit app and your loan application is approved, you will be given a detailed breakdown of your loan, the pay back amount, and the due date.
To repay your loan on the lcredit app, simply login and navigate to the loan menu, which is also accessible from the app’s homepage. When you click the Repay button, you will be taken to the Repayment page, where you will see the available payment methods.
To complete the repayment, select your preferred payment method and follow the prompts. It will be immediately updated in the app.
However, as of the time of updating this guide, there is an issue with the LCredit app and its users are unable to access the app; in this case, you must exercise patience until the app is back online before making any transactions, unless you have a way of communicating with them offline before the app goes down.
But, if the LCredit app back, continue the LCredit Instant Loan repayment process right way.
How old should apply LCredit Loan?
Nigeria resident applying for the LCredit loan should be of age between 20 – 55 years old.
What is LCredit Loan interest rate?
LCredit Loan Interest rate for a minimum is 0.1% up to 1% while annual interest rates start from 36.5% to 300%. Also know that the LCredit loan interest rate is calculated on a daily basis.
How do I repay LCredit Loan?
To repay the LCredit Instant loan, do the following:
- Login the LCredit app.
- Click on “Loan details” on the home screen.
- Click on “Pay”.
- Select “Full loan amount” to pay your loan in full or select “Enter amount” to manually enter the amount you would like to pay.
- Click on “Next”
- Here you will see the following repayment options like; Bank Transfer, USSD Transfer, Debit (ATM) card.
How can I repay LCredit via Bank transfer?
Following the above method on how to repay LCredit Loan, you’ll have 3 options to select from which Bank Transfer is among them. In the Bank Transfer option, you will see your unique Providus Bank account number (990*******) and your account name (LCredit – [Your Name]).
Click on “Copy” and make a deposit into this account via your online banking platform or over the counter at any bank branch.
How can I repay LCredit Instant Loan with USSD Transfer?
Here you will see your bank’s USSD code combined with the amount you would like to repay LCredit and the Providus Bank account number the funds will be transferred to. Copy this code and paste in your phone dialer to make payment.
Here is how to repay LCredit with Debit card (ATM)
- On the 3 options to how can I repay LCredit, select “ATM card”.
- Here you will see the ATM card(s) registered to your account. If more than one card.
- Select the desired ATM card and click “Pay”.
- Instantly, the payment will be deducted from the account linked card.
How much can I borrow LCredit?
Lcredit app gives loans of up to 500,000 naira to Nigerians, without any need for paperwork or collateral.
LCredit Personal Loan By City
- LCredit Loan Online in ABA
- LCredit Loan Online in BENIN CITY
- LCredit Instant Loan Online in MAIDUGURI
- LCredit Personal Loan in Jos
- LCredit Loan Online in KANO
- LCredit Instant Loan Online in ABUJA
- LCredit Loan Online in ZARIA
- LCredit Instant Loan Online in IBADAN
- LCredit Loan Online in KADUNA
- LCredit Instant Loan Online in PORT HARCOURT
- LCredit Loan Online in LAGOS
My Profile Has Not Been Approved And Am Unable To Take A Loan?
This is a common issue on the LCredit app, so the criteria required for your account to be approved are only known to LCredit, and the only advice we can give you is to make sure to carefully follow the instructions in this guide and, most importantly, use accurate details for your LCredit registration.
How Long Will It Take For Lcredit To Approve My Profile?
There is no set time frame for profile approval on lcredit; some people are approved immediately after registering and have the option to take a loan; others are approved after a few hours; still others are approved after a few days; and in some cases, it may take weeks or months.
Lcredit Did Not Approve My Account, does that mean I can’t apply for LCredit Loan?
My attention was drawn to the fact that lcredit refused to approve some people who registered on the app, resulting in them being unable to obtain a loan and thus missing out on the aforementioned sign up bonus.
This fact has prompted some people to question me, such as why lcredit did not approve my application. To be honest, they are the only ones who know why you are unable to obtain a loan from lcredit.
However, we have compiled a list of possible reasons why lcredit will deny you access to a loan and what you can do to improve your chances.
How To Get My Lcredit Account Approved
There are numerous reasons why your LCredit loan request may be denied, and we have selected the two major reasons that will determine whether your account will be approved immediately or not.
The first reason is the level of your transaction, and the second reason is how you fill out your employment information during the LCredit Instant loan registration process.
Lcredit Loan App is back online if want to get a quick loan without paperwork today, consider the LCredit as one.
Have any question(s) to ask about LCredit loan, let us know in the comment box below: