If you’re a Citibank account holder and have forgotten your Citibank account number, today I will be sharing with you the different methods on how to check your Citibank account number.
Using the online and app method, once you log in, you will see the full account details. You can even log in through the Citibank website or logging in through the Citibank app is easy.
So, are you here to know how to find a Citibank account number, I will tell you that there are about 6 ways of finding your Citibank account number this includes; the online method, on the debit card, through Checkbook, going to the Citibank local branch, and contact the Citibank customer service.
Table of Contents
What is Citibank account number?
The Citibank account number is a ten-digit number for the saving account. Note that Citibank doesn’t include bank code or branch code in the saving account.
And you can find your Citibank account number on the checkbook, online, mobile app, etc. For those with checkbook, you can check your account number on the checkbook written in horizontal.
How many numbers does my Citibank account have?
The Citibank account has a 10-digit number for the saving account, this doesn’t include bank code or branch code.
Where to find your account number and routing number?
You can find your Citibank account number on their official website, and after logging in, there, you will have access to all of your account information.
The Citibank routing number is used to identify the transaction. The routing number can also be found on the checkbook and on the Citibank website.
The routing number is on the left side of the checkbook, and the account number is 10 digits. Nine digits make up the routing number.
You can also inquire about the Citibank account number at your local branch. If you need the bank account number or have any other issues, please contact Citibank customer care.
How to check Citibank account number
As discussed in the beginning, there are different ways to check the Citibank account number. Now, let’s look into how to find Citibank account number:
How to check Citibank account number online
To check Citibank account number using the online method, see steps below:
- Go to the Citibank official website.
- Tap login.
- Login to your Citibank account details.
- Give the correct information for the details requested, and an information page will appear with all of your information.
- It also shows your Citibank account number, routing number along with your personal details.
- Name, address, phone number, email address, photo, bank statement, transaction, and other details are displayed on the Citibank information page.
- You can also check other details for your confirmation on Citibank online.
- For someone who is unable to visit the Citibank branch, the online approach is simple, easy, and quick to access.
- It also saves your time and money.
How to find Citibank account number through Checkbook
You can look at your Citibank checkbook where the account number and routing number are printed. The Citibank checkbook number contains 9 digits, and the other number is the Citibank routing number.
On the Citibank checkbook, the numbers are written on the horizontal side of the checkbook.
How to find Citibank account number on the Citibank app?
Getting your Citibank account number on the Citibank app will need you to download the Citibank app, fill in the correct details, and login into your account.
To check your Citibank account and routing number, see the steps below:
- Open the Citibank mobile app on phone.
- Log in to your Citibank account.
- You will see all the personal details on the Citibank information page that is on the screen.
- You might even decide to log in through your phone number.
- The Citibank information page has a routing number and Citibank account number visible.
- You can note down your Citibank account number that is 10 digits.
How to check Citibank account number going to the Citibank branch
If all above methods on how to find your Citibank account number don’t work, you can visit the Citibank branch near you. Also, you can even try calling Citibank customer services before going to the bank.
Upon contacting the Citibank customer service, they will guide you better and explain to you what to do about your problem of finding your Citibank account number.
But if the Citibank is near you, you can go to the bank and check your account number.
How to contact Citibank customer care and ask for your account number
As explained before, you can contact Citibank customer services for your account number. Also, you can even talk to them about your other problems if there’s any.
The Citibank customer services are there to hear your problem and get them solved within a few days. You can call Citibank customer care on 18602102484 for your services.
How to make an account with Citibank?
If you don’t have Citibank account, the following steps will guide you on how to make an account with Citibank.
- Go to the Citibank official website.
- Here, you will have many options to select from, select banking.
- In banking, there will be an option of saving account click on that.
- Fill in the information and click on the proceed.
- After you click on the proceed option, your detail is filled in and has sent to the bank.
- After 2 or 3 business days, you will get an email or message regarding your application being accepted by the Citibank.
- Once your Citibank account opens, you can start the transaction, saving or whatever you like.
- Check all the details and then fill in the rest information to keep your Citibank account updated.
How to find Citibank account number on Debit card
The Citibank account number is printed on the back of the Debit card. The account number is indicated by the first 10 digits. However, the account number printed on all debit cards may not be visible.
It’s possible that it’s encrypted in the magnetic strip.
Wrap up on how to find Citibank account number
In the chequebook, the Citibank account number is written. There will be numbers mentioned near the bottom. The “check” number is the first set of digits, followed by a few spaces and the next set of numbers, which is the bank’s sorting code or IBAN.
The Citibank account number will be followed by a few spaces and then the last set of ten digits.
I believe with the above information, no more questions like how can I see my account number online Citibank? How do I check my Citibank account? How many number is a Citibank account?