Have you ever asked how to check my FCMB account number? As a First City Monument Bank (FCBM) user you would always need your account number for various reasons and transactions as such you always need to have it handy.
But unfortunately, it might not be possible as you might forget the number and need to quickly access it.
So this article is here to furnish you with all the different easy ways by which you can access your FCMB account number easily.
How to get my FCMB account number in this post is reviewed using different processes. So, you’re to use the one that best suits you or probably, that you find easy to quickly check account number on FCMB.
Table of Contents
How to check FCMB account number
Here are the 7 top easy methods on how to check FCMB account number on phone or PC.
1. How To Check Fcmb Account Number With USSD
Though FCMB doesn’t have the USSD code feature for checking account number, which means no direct code to check your bank account number but with this method of checking your account balance, you can still see your account number.
So you just dial the FCMB USSD Code *329*00#, then you enter your PIN to authenticate. At this point, your bank account balance and your account number will be displayed on your device screen also via SMS.
If you would like to be using this method as it is simple and quick, you have to first register on the FCMB USSD platform. So to register just dial *329# and follow the prompt.
2. How To Get My FCMB Account Number on FCMB Cheque Book
This is like the easiest and quickest way of retrieving your FCMB account number. How to check FCMB account number online is not here, lucky enough you don’t need the internet, you can easily obtain it offline.
So if you have the First City Monument Bank cheque book, then you can see your account number on the cheque. Check the downside of your cheque slip, you would find your account number. It is the 2nd series of numbers there.
3. How to Check Your First City Monument Bank Account Number through the Bank’s Customer Care
The First City Monument Bank customer care service is available at all times you just have to contact them whenever you have issues and retrieving your FCMB account number is one of such.
You can get in contact with FCMB customer care either through their email or via phones numbers. So shot them a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 012798800 or 07003290000
You would need to have ready some information concerning your account as you would need to supply them by the customer care representative. So you wouldn’t be given your account number if you can’t supply the information that will be requested.
4. How Check FCMBank Account Number Using The Mobile Plus App
The digital era banks know the need for mobile app (application) for their customers, so they are all taking advantage of it.
The FCMB isn’t left out as they have their own mobile app called the FCMB mobile plus app which is to help customers access all information on the go.
So you can also have access to your account number on the go.
All you need do is to download and instable the FCMB mobile app on your device. You would first need an internet-enabled phone then do the following:
- Go to your Google play store if you are an android user but for IOS users access your apple app store.
- Find and select the FCMB mobile plus app.
- Download and install it on your device, then launch to register on it.
- When done, check your dashboard and your FCMB account number will be displayed on it. It will be above your account balance and that’s it.
- When next you need to get your FCMB account number, just open your mobile app and check your dashboard.
5. How to check FCMB account number with Internet Banking
For those asking how to check FCMB account number online? This is another online means of retrieving your FCMB account number, aside using the FCMB mobile app.
So you would need an internet enabled device here to try this method, again, before using this platform you must first register on the FCMB internet banking platform. To achieve this do the following:
- Head to the First City Monument Bank official site at www.ibank.fcmb.com.
- Sign up and supply all the information, then you would find your account number along with your other details on your dashboard.
- Any other time you need to access your First City Monument Bank account number, just login with your login details and continue to check for your account number.
6. How can I know my FCMB account number Via FCMB Social Media Handles
Banks are also getting social with their users and customers so they are on a lot of the social media platforms. Customers can follow them for the latest information and resolve their banking issues.
The First City Monument Bank has their handles too on social media which you can connect with them to request for your account number. The three platforms that are really active are on Facebook, Whatsapp, and Twitter.
- So on Facebook you can connect to their official handle on FCMBMYBANK. Then DM the representative there for your account number.
- On twitter, their official handle is @myfcmb. Send a message and request for your account details.
- On Whatsapp you can message them on 0909999815 or 09099999814.
With this method, you would need to have information about your bank account handy, as you will be asked some questions on the said account that you need the account number. You will get a response very fast if you are able to supply the right information.
7. How to check account number on FCMB bank branch
If you are not comfortable with any of the above methods, then you can quickly stop by any First City Monument Bank near you. Just meet the customer care personnel available at the banking hall and request your account number.
The FCMB account number checking form will be given to you by the bank’s representative in response to your query, fill the form and submit it back to the customer representative, in no time your account number will be given to you.
There you have them, the different and easiest ways of retrieving your First City Monument Bank account number.
You can use any of the listed methods above and you would have your FCMB account number in no time.
But if you can write down your account number and store it in a safe place after retrieving it from the method above then it will be a lot better for you.
- How to fund Bet9ja account with FCMB
- FCMB USSD Code Updated
- Review on FCMB New Mobile App
- Guide on FCMB Internet Banking