If you’re looking forward to knowing how to check Fidelity bank account number, here are the different ways to check your Fidelity bank account number without stress.
Fidelity Bank Plc is one of the outstanding commercial banks in Nigeria. So if you just opened your bank account with Fidelity bank or you have been a customer but don’t know how to access your bank account number, we’ve it right here.
This article is here to help you resolve that. You can get your Fidelity account number in a breeze. You would just need to use any of the below methods that suits you.
Here’s how to know my Fidelity nuban account number.
How To Check Fidelity Bank Account Number
Asking how do I know my Fidelity bank account number? Here are all the methods to use and check your Fidelity bank account. Let’s get started.
Find your Fidelity account number using Fidelity’s mobile app
Almost all the banks know the quick use of their mobile app to perform a transaction. So they have in place their mobile app for their customers. So you would need to get into your play store or Google app to download and install Fidelity bank’s mobile app.
- So first install fidelity bank account using the bank’s mobile app and register on it.
- Log in to our fidelity account after registration.
- Go to the bottom of the app to the navigation bar and touch accounts
- You will see your fidelity account on your screen, then under the name of each account you would see a corresponding 9 digit account number and you are done.
Finding Your Fidelity Bank Account Using The Bank’s Website
You should know by now that almost all banks in Nigeria equally have a website. This is all in a bid to make transacting with the bank less cumbersome. You can access fidelity bank anywhere in the world provided you have an internet-enabled device (phone, Pc, or tablet).
So to have access to your bank account number, you need to have an internet-enabled device and register on the site. To achieve this do the following:
- Start by logging into the Fidelity bank official website at www.fidelity.com.
- Then move to accounts and trade under it you should click on account positions.
- Your bank account number will appear on the screen. Under the name of each account will be the corresponding 9 digit account number.
But note here that if you just open your account you should wait a bit because it will take up to 24hours for your account to display with any method used.
Again, you need to be sure the account set-up is being completed by fidelity bank before checking for your bank account number.
You can be checking your email for information from them, but if not, checks back the website later for your bank account number.
Finding Your Fidelity Bank Account Using The Bank’s Short Code
Using the Fidelity bank USSD shortcode to retrieve your bank account number is the most seamless way of accessing your bank account number.
You don’t need to visit any branch of Fidelity Bank to use the code. You do not need the internet and this is done offline.
So with just your device and with any Nigerian network, you would get it right away.
But remember it must be with the number you linked with your Fidelity during your account opening with the bank.
How do you achieve this? Do the following.
- On your phone go to the dialer.
- Dial the Fidelity Bank USSD code *770# and from the text provided, Select get account number/BVN.
- You can enter your 4 digit PIN.
- Immediately, you would get a message that has your BVN and your Fidelity account number.
- Using this shortcode to get your Fidelity bank account number is free but you would be charged #20 for service fee. This is after you have accessed and retrieved the account number.
How To Check Your Fidelity Bank Account Number using the Bank’s Social Media
This is another convenient way of retrieving your account number with Fidelity bank.
Just like the way you chat on the social media platforms, you can apply the same to fidelity bank social media platforms by chatting with their customer care representative to get your account number.
The two social media platforms you can easily get answered are the bank’s Facebook and Twitter.
Note that you would be expected to provide the following information, this will enable them to know you are the bonafide owner of the account you are requesting for.
So you need to arm yourself with this information because they will be asked by the representative:
- Your residential addresses.
- Full name.
- Phone number linked to your account.
- Your next of kin
- Lastly, the Fidelity bank branch that you opened your bank account.
When once you are able to provide this information correctly, then you have convinced beyond doubt that it is for you. Your bank account will be sent to you immediately.
How to retrieve Your Fidelity Bank Account Using The Bank’s Branch
If you can’t operate your phone and have no internet-enabled phone to access the internet for the above methods then you can use this method.
All you need do is to drop by any of the Fidelity Bank branch closest to you to check your Fidelity bank account number.
- Getting to the bank, head to the customer care section.
- You can then talk to any of the Fidelity bank customer care representative there.
- But remember that just like you were asked about different information online, you would be asked same offline to convince the representative you are the rightful owner of the Fidelity bank account in question.
- So, you would be asked your phone number linked to the bank account, next of kin, date of birth etc.
And when you have been able to provide all the information, then the representative will retrieve your account number for you.
Other ways to check my Fidelity account number includes:
- How to check Fidelity Bank account number using the Fidelity internet banking.
- You can also check your Fidelity bank account using the bank’s statement.
- Also retrieve your Fidelity account number via cheque book.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Fidelity Account number?
Here are the most asked questions people tend to ask about the Fidelity account number.
How many digits is the Fidelity bank account number?
The Fidelity bank account number has 9 digits.
The Fidelity bank account number starts with what digit?
Mostly, the Fidelity bank account number starts with the digit “1”.
What is the example of Fidelity bank account number?
This is an example of Fidelity bank account number “101207691”.
There you have them, different ways by which you can access your Fidelity bank account number. You can go for the one that is more seamless and convenient for you.
When you have retrieved your Fidelity bank account number via any of these listed means, you can help yourself by writing it down somewhere so that you can easily get it anytime you need to use it.
Better still, you memorize it and use it whatever possible.
So, getting your Fidelity bank account just need you to pick any method that I have detailed here and you would be done retrieving your bank account number on the go and this is all it takes on how to know my fidelity bank account number if you ever asked.