Are you an MTN subscriber looking forward to knowing how to convert MTN airtime to cash in Nigeria? Or asking; Can I convert my airtime to cash? How do I convert airtime to bank account MTN? Where can I sell my airtime? Which app can convert airtime to cash?
Read through as this article focused on converting the MTN airtime to cash. Here, we share with you 8 methods to convert airtime to cash on MTN, Glo, Airtel, Etisalat/9mobile.
Did you mistakenly credit your phone with an airtime amount meant to be credited with? Or let’s say you want to top-up your mobile line with N500 airtime and instead, you end up recharging your MTN line with N5,000 or N50,000 airtime erroneously.
If you have the following challenges when trying to credit your MTN line or related type and would want to get your money transferred back to your bank account, so that the money can be used as planned, this is the right web page.
Other related search terms on converting airtime to cash includes:
- Aimtoget convert airtime to cash
- Airtime to cash app
- Convert recharge card to money
- How to transfer airtime to bank account
- Airtime flip
- Airtime conversion
- Ipay airtime
When you search with the above words, you will find searches related to airtime conversion to cash.
So, as I stated above, do not fear if you find yourself in any of the situations mentioned above while you are in Nigeria. This post is set up to show you how to turn airtime back to money and send to your bank account, so don’t worry; there is still hope when recharge you mobile line with huge amount on money.
But before we continue, I’ll show you how to convert airtime to money using the following platforms listed below and they are available in Nigeria.
- MTN Share and sell
You simply select the method that is most feasible and efficient for you to complete this task.
Read Also: Easy Ways On How To Share Data On MTN
Table of Contents
How to Convert Airtime to Cash in Nigeria?
Airtime to cash transactions on your MTN line can be conducted quickly and with ease if you follow any of the 8 methods listed below. So, utilize the following ways to convert MTN airtime to money:
Method 1: How to convert airtime to cash using eazymobile in simple steps
If you ever found yourself browsing the web with more money on your phone than you needed, you may be searching for the best conversion platform in the area.
You get airtime from customers as payment for goods and services as a business; but, you likely struggle to turn that airtime into cash. How do you then have that airtime credited to your account?
Have you asked to have airtime that you received as a gift from a friend or loved one changed to cash?
You most likely get donations through airtime on your platform, but you need to have those funds converted to cash and credited to your bank account.
Say you want to switch your MTN airtime to Airtel or something similar.
“Eazymobile remains your best solution,” if any of the aforementioned apply to you.
Eazymobile, one of Nigeria’s telecom service providers, offers a variety of services, including but not limited to;
- Airtime conversion to cash
- Data purchase services
- Money transfer
- Airtime top-up
- Bitcoin exchange, investment, holding etc.
Why use Eazymobile
- It offers some of the most competitively priced products in the market, with discounts ranging from 20% to 30% for MTN/Airtel and GLO/9mobile certificates, respectively. This means that for each MTN/Airtel converted voucher, you will receive 80% of the original transferred value, and for each GLO/9mobile converted coupon, you will receive 70% of the original transferred value.
- Even a young child can utilize its user-friendly interface to access it.
- The lowest transaction limit ever observed is N500, and the highest daily transaction limit ever seen is N5,000,000.
- On the eazymobile platform, transactions happen relatively quickly.
How to convert airtime to cash on Eazymobile?
- Visit eazymobile official website at https://eazymobile.ng/, create your account first if you are a new user and if you are a returning user, kindly login with your username and password.
- Click on “Airtime exchange” and select “Airtime to cash.”
- Kindly follow the listed procedure as seen on the webpage to complete the airtime conversion.
- Add your bank account details by clicking on the account settings, then select bank between the options, then add a bank as it applies to you.
- Click on “Withdrawal” to get your fund withdrawn into your bank account.
For questions and enquiry, kindly send your concerns to;
Phone: +234 9021 666608
Method 2: How to convert airtime to cash using Ogdams
Nothing is worse than cutting your budget too thin in a bad economy, but what is even more annoying is when a simple computer problem can’t be resolved with the flick of a finger from the comfort of your own home.
That being said, if you choose to recharge your phone with more airtime than you had planned or wish to convert excess airtime received from customers as payment for goods and services or for any other reason into cash then credited directly to your bank account, Ogdams does it in the most seamless manner for the lowest possible cost while utilizing cutting-edge security measures.
Ogdams offers a really distinctive and intuitive user experience that guarantees you complete transactions without having to hunt around for elements that ought to be so obvious and transparent.
Ogdams has been tailored in a fashion that even a toddler can use it in the below simple steps;
How to convert airtime to cash on Ogdams?
- Kindly visit Ogdams official website at https://ogdams.com/ or download the Ogdams app.
- If you don’t have an account yet, click on register to create an account, upon registration, refer to the email submitted for confirmation and activation of your account.
- Click on the menu icon as seen on the left hand side to display arrays of options, wherein you should further click on; select “Airtime to cash” from the side bar.
- Select your choice of network (MTN, GLO, Airtel or 9mobile) for conversion, as well select amount as seen. A number will be provided for you to transfer the airtime, do afford to complete all forms accurately.
- Once done, your A2C wallet will be credited almost immediately.
- From this point, you can then withdraw to any preferred bank account in Nigeria by selecting “Withdrawal/A2C wallet” to bank from the side bar menu.
- Your money will be credited to the designated bank account instantly, as simple as that.
For questions and enquiry, kindly send in your concerns to;
Phone: +234 90 666 85702
Method 3: How to convert airtime to cash on Gosub
Gosub is among the best and quickest ways in Nigeria to turn your airtime into cash.
However, given the following, we believe they are the best.
High conversion rate
Fast payout to your preferred bank account
Professional and friendly customer service
Verifiable customer reviews as seen on their Twitter handle @GosubNg
How to use Gosub to convert airtime to cash in simple steps
- Register on www.gosub.ng.
- After registration login to your account, visit the Airtime to cash page under the Airtime menu.
- Fill the Airtime to cash form following the instruction on the page and submit your request.
- Transfer the exact amount of Airtime on your request to the exact phone number displayed by the system while you were filling the form.
- After transferring your airtime, the bank account detail you entered on the form will be credited automatically within 5 minutes.
For more information, you can also view a step-by-step tutorial on their YouTube channel (Gosub Limited).
Note: If, after waiting for five minutes, you still hadn’t received your cash equivalent in your bank account, there may have been a network issue on your bank’s end or another unanticipated cause.
Please contact customer service at 09064172909, which is also available on WhatsApp, to check the status of your transaction. As usual, it will be resolved quickly.
Method 4: How to convert MTN airtime to cash using Zoranga
Looking forward to convert MTN airtime to cash then credit your bank account using Zoranga. The easiest way for Nigerians to turn airtime into cash is through Zoranga.
This platform also assists internet businesses in setting up an easy way for Nigerians to pay them using airtime.
Since you can convert MTN, Airtel, 9mobile, and GLO airtime to cash with Zoranga, it follows that almost all major networks in Nigeria are covered by this service. Thus, the network monopoly issue has been resolved.
How to use Zoranga to convert airtime to cash in simple steps
Now follow the below steps to convert airtime to cash using Zoranga:
- Sign up on zoranga if you don’t have account yet.
- Sign in if you have signed up already.
- Click on make deposit in the option, you’ll see (1) Deposit with MTN Share and Sale. (2) Deposit with 9mobile transfer, kindly click on deposit with MTN Share and Sell if you’re dealing with MTN line.
- You will be asked to enter the mobile number you want to send money with, additionally, a number will as well be provided, where you will be required to send the money first, copy and save this number so you can use it when the time comes.
- Input the amount you wish to transfer and click “Deposit” then “Confirm” your transfer.
- Refresh the page in 5 minutes time to see if the transfer was successful.
After making the payment to the stated number, you must then finally start transferring the money to your bank account.
Choose the option to transfer money, correctly enter the information for your bank account, and then get the funds in your bank account.
The MTN Share and Sell transfer, which is the initial transfer made before the actual transfer to your bank account, carries a 30% fee; the transfer to your bank account, however, is free of charges.
Method 5: How to convert MTN airtime to cash using the MTN Share and Sell
You must migrate first before using your MTN Sim card for MTN Share and Sell. Preferably, migrate to MTN Beta Talk.
Please text “BT” to “131” or dial *123*2*1# to switch to the MTN Beta Talk tariff plan. The first migration within 30 days is free, however any further migration within 30 days is N100.
Now, follow the instructions below to transfer money to your bank account via MTN Share and Sell.
- Text 0000 1414 1414 to 777 to set 1414 as your Share and Sell PIN. 0000 is your default PIN, which must be changed to now be 1414 as seen. Please pick a 4-digit PIN of your choice that will be used as your PIN; using 1414 here is just an example. MTN’s transaction code is 777.
- Once your PIN has been changed, you’ll receive a message confirming it. At this point, you can start transferring airtime to other MTN lines.
- Text “Transfer Recipient’s Name Amount Pin to 777” to move airtime to another line. If you want to send N2000 to 08100744533, type the following text: “Transfer 08100744533 2000 1414 to 7777”. Please note that 1414 is the example PIN; please replace it with your own PIN.
- You will receive a text message from MTN requesting you to confirm the transfer; please respond YES to 777.
You May Also Like: How To Transfer Airtime On MTN Share And Sell
Method 6: How to convert MTN airtime to cash using Aimtoget
With Aimtoget, you can convert all network airtime into money in less than 5 minutes. With Aimtoget, you can quickly convert MTN, 9mobile, Glo, and Airtel airtime to cash.
Although given that their customer service is available 24/7 and offers quick answers, we strongly advise using paygold.ng instead.
To turn your airtime into cash, all you need to do is create an account on paygold, log in, load your paygold wallet with airtime from any network, and then withdraw funds instantly into any Nigerian bank account of your choice.
Now you can follow the below steps to convert your MTN airtime to cash
- Having registered on Paygold, login to your Paygold account.
- Go to fund wallet, and select airtime option as seen.
- Select network, input amount and phone number you’re transferring from.
- Next, transfer the airtime to the displayed number as provided.
- Then confirm your transfer, and your Paygold wallet will be credited in less than 5 minutes.
How to withdraw to your Bank account using the aimtoget platform
- Go to withdraw on the mobile app or web.
- Input the amount you want to withdraw.
- Select the bank you want to withdraw into, if you haven’t input any bank details before, kindly input one.
- Then proceed withdrawal.
- For questions on this, kindly send your enquiries to email@example.com.
Method 7: How to convert MTN airtime to cash using the Cheetahpay
In Nigeria, Cheetahpay is the most affordable, efficient, and trustworthy option to convert airtime to cash. Cheetahpay is open every day of the week, including weekends, and is open 24 hours a day.
Thousands of Nigerians rely on them to cost-effectively and safely monetize their airtime. And recharge card PINS are also accepted by Cheetahpay.
How do Cheetahpay works
The Dashboard method and the Quick Cash method are the two ways how Cheetahpay works.
How to convert airtime to cash using the Cheetahpay
- Sign up on Cheetahpay.
- Login after signing up on Cheetahpay.
- Note, you may have to copy the web address to your browser if it’s not coming up.
- Click on deposit button on your dashboard.
- Select deposit mode, either airtime PIN or airtime transfer.
- Fill the form accordingly.
- Manually transfer the airtime.
- Recheck the Cheetahpay balance after 2-5 minutes.
- Lastly, request for withdrawal.
How to request for withdrawal on Cheetahpay platform
By following the steps below, you can request a withdrawal after crediting your Cheetahpay wallet.
- Clicking on the withdraw button.
- Fill in the amount you wish to withdraw.
- Withdrawal is expected in 5 minutes; expect your bank account to be credited soon.
Keep in mind that the withdrawal page contains your account number and bank information.
Method 8: How to convert airtime with Airtime Flip
You can convert airtime for cash and deposit into your Nigerian bank account using AirtimeFlip. With 99% automated transactions, it is one of the fastest airtime converters in Nigeria.
Please visit airtimeflip to start using.
Final Thought on how to convert MTN airtime to cash in Nigeria
Please help spread the word to your friends about the fact that you can now convert MTN airtime to cash in Nigeria. These services are especially useful if you accidentally recharge your phone with more airtime than you can afford.
Remember that if you have the PIN, you can also exchange it for cash; now it’s your turn tell people how to convert airtime to cash by sharing this informative guideline; thanks.