How to fund Bet9ja account with FCMB is what you’re searching for before you landed on this page right? Or similar to that, hope I guess right? Crediting a Bet9ja account with your FCMB account is pretty easy as whatever seems to be easy to you.
If you bank with the First City Monument Bank Plc and yet you’re still finding it difficult to fund the Bet9ja account with FCMB, I will be glad to guide you on this.
Have you been searching how to fund bet9ja account with FCMB USSD code, mobile banking app, internet banking, ATM point, visiting the FCMB bank branch, or whatsoever, then you’re on the right page?
Here, I will be sharing with you the different methods I do use to credit the Bet9ja account using my FCMB account.
Without much time-wasting, let’s get it started on how to credit your Bet9ja account with FCMB Nigeria using any of the following methods I have listed below:
Table of Contents
How To Fund Bet9ja Account With FCMB
Here’s how to get started!
How to fund Bet9ja account with FCMB USSD code
As of the time of writing this article, there are no steps on how to fund Bet9ja account with FCMB USSD code yet.
But to carry out transfers using the FCMB USSD code, simply dial *329*Amount*Account number# to transfer funds. That’s the official USSD code for FCMB mobile transfer.
I promise to update you on how to fund the Bet9ja account with FCMB USSD code once I have found the right source.
Please check back later!
How To Fund Bet9ja Account With FCMB Mobile App
FCMB mobile app is among the preferable way to fund your Bet9ja account online alongside using FCMB internet banking. To fund your Bet9ja account using this method, you must have an internet-enabled device with a strong internet connection.
To carry out Bet9ja funding from FCMB mobile Wallet, follow the step by step guideline below:
- Please, ensure you enable your date connect (i.e turn it ON).
- Launch the FCMB mobile app on your smart device.
- Log in to your FCMB app with your UserID and Password.
- Next, click on “Bet9ja & Lotto” to fund your Bet9ja account with FCMB mobile banking app.
- Enter your Bet9ja UserID
- Select your preferred source of funding (i.e using Wallet, Debit Card or your FCMB Account).
- Enter Amount you wish to fund your Bet9ja account with.
- Click Continue.
- Review the transaction summary and click “Send Money”.
- Enter your FCMB app 4 digit PIN to complete your transaction.
Immediately, your Bet9ja account will be credited with the sum of the amount you entered with carrying out the transaction.
Also, note that these steps on how to credit the Bet9ja account with the FCMB app are similar when trying to fund the Bet9ja account using the FCMB internet banking platform.
How To Fund My Bet9ja Account with FCMB ATM Card
In funding your Bet9ja account using an FCMB ATM card, there will be an NGN100 + 1.25% up to NGN50 charge for crediting your Bet9ja account with this payment method.
Fund your Bet9ja account using an ATM near you with your FCMB debit card. First, you’ll need to fund your FCMB account, have your FCMB ATM card handy, and have your unique Bet9ja User ID ready.
Note, your Bet9ja UserID can be found at the top right corner of the Bet9ja website when you login or the last numbers located in your Bets List.
Please note that Bet9ja UserID is not your username.
Now, follow these simple steps to fund your Bet9ja account with ATM using an FCMB debit card:
- Visit any Quickteller/Interswitch enabled ATM nearest to you with your FCMB debit card.
- Insert your FCMB card and enter your PIN.
- Now, select “Pay Bills” or “Quickteller” depending on the ATM.
- Next, select your account type “Savings or Current”.
- Here, you will be directed to choose a payment option. Please select either “Pay Merchant” or “Others” depending on the ATM.
- Next, you will then be prompted for a Merchant Code, which is 04226901 for Bet9ja.
- Next, enter your Customer Reference number, this is your Unique Bet9ja UserID which can be located in the top right of the desktop website when you login or the last numbers located in your Bets List.
- Enter the amount that you would like to deposit.
- Input your mobile phone number and select “Proceed”.
- Lastly, you will then receive confirmation that the payment has been completed successfully. Immediately, your Bet9ja account will be funded with the said account you entered.
How To Deposit Money To Bet9ja Account Directly With FCMB
Here’s how to deposit your Bet9ja account with FCMB. Doing direct deposit into your Bet9ja account using the FCMB, there is no fee for deposits with this payment method.
And if your transaction is authorized, your Bet9ja account will be credited immediately.
Follow the steps below to credit your Bet9ja account using direct deposit via FCMB bank Plc.
- Go to any FCMB branch nearest to you to deposit funds into your Bet9ja account.
- Deposit to Bet9ja with FCMB cheque/funds transfer form (no cash deposit available).
- Fill in the deposit slip providing the following details as indicate below:
Account Name: Bet9ja.
Account number: Your Bet9ja User ID.
Depositor’s name: Your name.
Amount: The amount you wish to deposit.
Cheque No.: Input your FCMB cheque number if paying with cheque.
- Ensure you fill in your FCMB cheque/funds transfer form in favour of Bet9ja as indicate above.
- Present the deposit slip and your FCMB cheque/funds transfer form in favour of Bet9ja to the cashier at the FCMB branch and request that the payment be made via SlipFree/E-Wallet.
- After this, you will be issued a receipt upon completion of the transaction which should be kept for reference purposes.
- Once the transaction is authorized, your Bet9ja account will be credited with the sum of amount you deposited.
How to fund Bet9ja account with FCMB USSD code has been the easiest method to use among all but not mentioned here is because there’s no FCMB USSD code yet to fund the Bet9ja account.
But you can still make use of the other methods mentioned to credit your Bet9ja account if you’re an FCMB account holder.
This article shall be updated with respect to how to fund the Bet9ja account with FCMB USSD code once found the rightful source.
Betting is good but please, bet wisely!