After creating your NairaBet account, the next thing to do before placing a bet is to get your NairaBet account fund with some cash. So, are you new to NairaBET? And do need help on how to fund your NairaBet account, this guide will make it easy for you.
Alternatively, if you do have issues whenever trying to fund your NairaBET account, this step by step guide on how to fund NairaBet account will show you the different ways to deposit on NairaBet account without wasting time.
The NairaBet platform is designed in such a way that it offers a lot of opportunities for customers to fund their account easily without problems. There are quite a lot of available methods you can use to add money to your NairaBet account, I will be sharing all of them one after the other.
Among all, you are allowed to fund your NairaBet account with any sum of the amount you prefer, there is no limit on the minimum or maximum amount that you can add to your Nairabet account while funding.
In the process of reading this article, and you have any concerns or questions about transferring funds into your NairaBET account? Please, don’t delay in sending us your questions or comments in the box below, and we’ll do our best to respond as soon as possible.
Long story short; let’s get started on how to fund NairaBet account because this article is quite lengthy.
What NairaBet Customer ID/User ID Is All About?
Wondering what your NairaBet customer ID/user ID is? Your NairaBet customer ID can be seen around the top right corner of your browser screen once you are successfully logged-in to your NairaBET account.
You’ll need your NairaBet customer ID to deposit money into your NairaBet account using any of the methods we are going to discuss here. Therefore, make sure you have your NairaBet customer identification number or user ID handy.
You May Also Like:
How To Deposit On NairaBet Account
Follow any of these steps and get your NairaBet account instantly.
How To Fund Your NairaBet Account Paying An Agent
Going to NairaBet agent shop to fund your NairaBet account is one of the easiest ways. This method is easy as saying 1 2 3 and your NairaBet account will be credited instantly once you provide the agent your USER ID.
How do I fund my NairaBET account with this method?
Visit any of the NairaBet authorized Agent Shop near you. You can also call NairaBET Customer Care on 070062472238 (0700NAIRABET) to get help if you’re not sure where to find any of their agent shops.
Once you find one, go into the NairaBET betting shop, give the agent/cashier your NairaBET customer identification number or user ID and the exact amount of money you’d like to fund your NairaBET account with.
The agent will then fund your NairaBet account instantly. Please note that your password is not needed. So, do not disclose your account password to anyone either an agent or cashier for them to fund your account.
That’s all, simple right? Continue reading let’s show you an even simpler method.
How To Deposit On NairaBet – Bank Brach
Bank deposit into NairaBet account is another way to fund your NairaBet account. With this, you will have to walk into any one of the underlisted bank branches and request to fund via “paydirect online”:
- First Bank
- Sterling Bank
- Union Bank
- Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Access Bank
- Fidelity Bank
Using any of banks listed above, you’ll be given a deposit slip on which you’ll need to fill in information about your NairaBET account. Fill it out as follows:
- Account Name: NairaBet.
- Account Number: Your NairaBET account ID (i.e User ID).
- Depositor’s Name: Your name as it is on your NairaBet account.
- Amount: The amount you want credited into your NairaBET account.
Please, at the upper part of the deposit slip, please repeat your deposit amount as follows.
(do write based on the amount you inputted in deposit slip).
- N1,000 – NairaBET Credit N1,000
- N2,000 – NairaBET Credit N2,000
- N3,000 – NairaBET Credit N3,000
- N4,000 – NairaBET Credit N4,000
- N5,000 – NairaBET Credit N5,000
- Any other amount – NairaBET Credit Others (For amounts not listed here)
After doing all these, submit the deposit slip alongside cash to the bank’s cashier and your account will be credited instantly.
If you are not interested in those long bank queues, then this option below is just for you.
How To Fund NairaBet Account With Your Card
You can fund your NairaBET account with your bank ATM card. Interswitch Verve cards, Visa cards, and Naira Master Cards are all accepted. You are not needed to fill any teller/slip. There will be no long waiting queues. All you have to do now is follow the steps below:
Here is how to fund NairaBet account with card.
To deposit on your NairaBet account using card, make sure your ATM card is an Interswitch-powered debit card, Verve card, Visa card or Naira Master Card. Take the following steps if YES.
- Visit https://nairabet.com.
- Log in with your Username and Password.
- Click on the “Deposit” button (or “My Account” icon). This will take you to the list of payment options.
- Choose “WebPay” on mobile, or “Pay with ATM card” option on computer.
- Enter the amount you want to fund your NairaBET account with.
- Click on “Pay” button.
- You’ll be redirected to a payment gateway page. As you may have noticed, there are different payment options to choose from. Select payment gateway that support webpay e.g Interswitch, Quickteller, Paystack etc.
- On the payment gateway you select, fill in all the required details, like providing your ATM card details (16 digit numbers at the front of your card, expire date, 3 digits CVV at back of your card), and enter your PIN.
- Click on Pay/Proceed button to confirm transaction.
- You’ll be redirected to a status page, where you can view the status of the transaction you just made and if successful, you will be redirected back to the NairaBET page. Check your account balance, which will show that your account has been funded instantly.
If paying using your ATM card is too hard for you, you can fund your NairaBET account by visiting an ATM near you. See steps below:
How To Pay Into Your NairaBet Account at the ATM Machine
If you didn’t know deposit into your NairaBet account using visiting an ATM stand near you, well, am about to show you.
This payment method allows you to fund your account whenever you want, regardless of whether you have access to the internet or not.
Once you have your ATM card handy with you and know your NairaBET customer ID number, then you’re good to go. Just follow these steps:
- Visit the nearest ATM stand.
- Insert your ATM card and enter your PIN.
- Select “Quickteller” option on the ATM screen.
- Next, select “Pay Bills” or “Fund Wallet”.
- List of merchants will appear. Select Others.
- As a result, the machine will ask you to enter your merchant code. Now, the code you’ll use will be determined by the amount you intend to deposit into your NairaBET account. Below are the NairaBet merchant codes:
- 55601 – N1,000
- 55602 – N2,000
- 55603 – N3,000
- 55604 – N4,000
- 55605 – N5,000
Note that for deposits above N5,000, kindly type the code 55606. Then, you will be asked to enter the amount you want to fund your NairaBet account with. Enter the amount and proceed to the next page.
- Next, enter your NairaBET customer ID number. Note that after entering your ID, it will bring up your name. If a different name appears, it means you typed in the wrong NairaBet user ID, and you’ll have to cancel the transaction and start over again.
- Confirm that the information you’ve given is correct. It’s possible that certain devices will ask for your phone number. Though it is not required, you may enter it if you choose, and you will receive a confirmation message.
Once you carefully go through all these steps, your NairaBET account will be credited immediately.
How To Fund Your Nairabet Account Online
Funding NairaBet account online support Online Banking, Mobile banking, and other payment gateway that requires an internet connection to facilitate this. I see the online method of funding your NairaBet account to be the best.
The reason is that things hardly go wrong, as it is a direct funding method of your NairaBET account from your bank account without any third parties such as Quickteller, Interswitch, or Webpay.
All you will be needing to fund your NairaBET account online are your NairaBet customer reference number or User ID, internet connectivity, your Internet Banking/mobile app log in details, your generated or sent token, and your security answer.
To get your NairaBet customer ID, log into your NairaBET.com account and take a look at it at the top right hand side of the page. When you’re done, go to your bank’s Internet Banking page. Take the steps:
- Visit your banks internet banking page.
- Login to your bank internet banking using the online banking username and password.
- Click the Login button.
- Go to internet banking menu and select betting, then choose Nairabet.
- Follow the onscreen message and fund your account instantly.
How To Fund Nairabet Account Using USSD
To fund Nairabet account using USSD, GTBank plays a good role here compare to other banks in Nigeria.
If you have a GTBank account, you can fund your NairaBET account immediately from your phone using USSD (*737*) without needing to use the internet.
All you have to do is dial *737*50*Amount*88# and follow the prompts to enter the necessary information as respect to the answers.
Other ways to fund your NairaBET account
Aside from the payment options mentioned on the NairaBET Deposit page, you can fund your NairaBET account in a variety of ways:
How to fund NairaBet With Paga
Another online method you can also use to fund your NairaBET account is the Paga platform.
To get started, you have to visit https://www.mypaga.com/my242/, open an account with them (if you haven’t already), and use the NairaBET code to fund your account.
How to Use The NairaBET USSD to Fund your Account.
*5447# is the NairaBet USSD code.
If you’re a NairaBet customer, it’s interesting to know that NairaBet know has USSD code too.
Despite being a complete suite – a method to use NairaBET and practically all of its activities without internet access – one of the features of NairaBET USSD is the ability to fund your account.
All you have to do is dial the almighty NairaBet USSD code *5447# and follow the prompts on your screen, as you would have guessed.
These are the several methods available for you to fund your NairaBET account.
Funding your NairaBET account has never been easier with all of these methods. Nevertheless, choose your preferred method, fund your account instantly, and never miss an opportunity to place bets and make some extra cash.
NOTE: The NairaBET website has more payment options that are not included here. Simply click “Deposit” or “My Account” after you have successfully logged into your NairaBET account to see those additional options.
Which funding method do you like to use? If you’re already a customer and have tried any of the above-mentioned NairaBet funding options? And why is that interesting to you? Send us a message; we’d love to hear from you.