Are looking for possible ways on how you can purchase EEDC token online? If so, this article right here for you. Here, we’re going to explore all it takes to get your EEDC prepaid meter token purchase.
EEDC otherwise known as Enugu Electricity Distribution Company is a Nigerian electricity company. This electric company takes care of electricity supplies for eastern states like Abia, Enugu, Ebonyi, and Imo.
To enjoy their power supply once you’re prepaid meter user, you’ll need to get EEDC token. With the evolution in the world, most things can be conveniently done now from the confines of one’s home.
Getting your Enugu Electricity Distribution Company token isn’t an exception. You can get it online. So below are the steps you can employ to get your EEDC token online.
VERY IMPORTANT: Also see our guide on How To Apply For EEDC Prepaid Meter.
Requirements for online purchase of your EEDC token
The following below are the requirement you need to have at hand before generating EEDC token online:
- You need to have an internet-enabled device (your phone, laptop or PC)
- Your prepaid meter installed and its card (should in case of offline purchase)
- EEDC meter number
- Your ATM card details for payment
- Your email address
- Mobile phone number
Ways to generate EEDC prepaid meter token
There are two (2) basic ways to buy EEDC prepaid meter token. They are as follows:
- By using the EEDC smart meter card code
- By recharging EEDC prepaid meter online using a smart device (like Phones, Tablets or computers)
Purchase EEDC prepaid meter token using smart meter card code
To do this, involves you generating the EEDC prepaid meter token by visiting any of the nearest units close to you. See steps below:
- Go to any of the disco offices close to you with your EEDC smart meter card
- Present your EEDC smart card to any of her staff. (Note, this card also contain your EEDC meter number)
- Request and pay for the credit units you can afford.
- Here, a slip containing 20-digit code will be giving to you (which is your EEDC prepaid meter token) and a receipt as proof of successful payment.
- Go to where your EEDC prepaid meter is been install and enter the token which is the 20 digit code on the slip given to you, type through the meter UIU Keyboard.
Once you type-in the EEDC prepaid meter token correctly, the meter LCD screen will display “ACCEPT” which means that you have successfully recharged your EEDC prepaid meter but if the LCD screen displays “REJECT”, this means the code was not accepted probably may be due to error while typing in the token.
How to buy the EEDC prepaid meter token Online
Purchasing EEDC token online is faster, convenient and the easier way of getting your Enugu electricity distribution company token. You do this with no hassle at all.
Follow the below steps to buy EEDC prepaid meter token online:
- Using your internet–enabled device, visit www.nepa.ng
- You will see a display of different discos listed on the site. Go for Enugu Electricity Distribution Company and click on it. A form will appear then you fill in your EEDC meter number, email, phone number, and the actual EEDC electricity units you want to purchase. Then click on the submit button.
- The next thing is to review and confirm your order summary. You can go ahead to choose your mode of payment. Options available are bank transfer or credit card. You then enter your bank or card details correctly.
- If you have entered your payment details correctly, then the system will accept your details and move you to the last page. This final page is to show you that your order has been confirmed.
- Your EEDC token will then be sent to your mobile phone number and your email if you had provided the two.
- You will have to complete the process by keying in the token into your Enugu Electricity Distribution Company prepaid meter. When you enter the token correctly into your prepaid meter your EEDC meter will be automatically credited. And you are done.
Benefits of buying your EEDC token online
The fact remains that you can buy your EEDC token either online or offline, but as earlier stated buying it online as more advantages than offline. You would be at more advantage because of the following reasons:
- Process of buying EEDC token online is very simple
- You would be saving time since the process is quick
- You would save your transport money, since you wouldn’t need to get to any nearest bank or a district office to buy.
Getting your Enugu electricity distribution company token is made easy now. You mostly need an internet enabled device to purchase yours online.
When next you need to get your EEDC token, you can save yourself the stress and just do it online. The steps to use are outlined here, so just follow them systemically and you are done.
- How To Apply For Ikeja Electric Prepaid Meter
- Ways To Purchase AEDC Token Online or Offline
- Frequently Asked Questions on PHCN prepaid Meter
- A Complete Review On Conlog Electric Prepaid Meter
- Complete Review On PHCN Prepaid Meter
- The PHCN Prepaid Meter Cheat: How to Make Prepaid Meter Read Slowly
- A Complete Review On PHED Prepaid Meter
- Prepaid Meter Activation, Troubleshooting Codes & Token Loading
- Conlog Prepaid Meter Activation and Related Issues
- How To Apply For The IBEDC Prepaid Meter
- The Main Source Of Electricity In Nigeria
- Ways To Recharge PHCN Prepaid Meter and Check Balance
- How To Recharge AEDC Prepaid Meter Online
- How To Purchase EKEDC Token Online And Offline
- Mojec Prepaid Meter Activation Guide
- How To Load Activation Tokens On Prepaid Meter
- How To Apply For EEDC Prepaid Meter
- How To Purchase EEDC Token Online