Are you looking for different ways to recharge AEDC prepaid meter online? This article is for you. Here, I am going to be discussing several ways on how to get your AEDC prepaid meter recharged online at the comfort of your home.
Let’s get started.
AEDC is also known as Abuja Electricity Distribution Company is one of the major Nigerian electricity distribution companies.
This is one electric company that has the franchise of distributing and selling prepaid meters across the Federal Capital Territory in Nigeria. The states include Nasarawa, Kogi, and Niger states.
Recharging your AEDC prepaid meter can be done anytime online, you don’t need to leave the confines of your home.
Below are the different ways you can recharge your AEDC prepaid meter online in few easy steps but before we start, let’s look at the requirement needed to make this process a successful one.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: See Ways To Purchase AEDC Token Online or Offline.
Table of Contents
Requirement Needed to get your AEDC Prepaid Meter Recharge Online
To recharge your AEDC prepaid meter online, you would need the following:
- An internet-enabled device either your phone or your PC (desktop computer/laptop)
- Your AEDC prepaid meter number (find it on the body of your meter or the prepaid meter card)
- Your phone number (this is where you would receive your token)
- Your email address (we’ll also receive your token)
- Your visa, verve or master card (for your payment)
What to do after buying your AEDC Recharge Token Online
After using any of the following methods outlined below to recharge your AEDC prepaid meter online, you’ll have to proceed to the point where your AEDC meter is installed and key-in, enter or type-in the AEDC recharge token. After this, electricity will be restored automatically.
Different ways to recharge AEDC prepaid meter online
Now! Let’s dive in on the different ways to get you AEDC prepaid meter recharge online:
Recharge AEDC Prepaid Meter Using the JumiaPay
This is a site you can use to recharge your AEDC prepaid meter in a very convenience way. You wouldn’t be asked to pay any convenience fee or service charge like other sites.
So whenever you are recharging here, you are saving at least #100 which would have been a charge for their service.
So do the following to recharge AEDC prepaid meter online now using JumiaPay:
- Head over to https://pay.jumia.com.ng/services/electricity/AEDC to sign up (if you don’t have an account with them) or login (if you already have an account with them) using your registered email and password
- Click on electricity from the list of services
- Pick your contract type – “Prepaid or Postpaid”
- Choose Abuja
- Next, enter the AEDC meter number and the amount you wish to top-up
- Lastly, complete the payment with your debit card or your bank account on your secure payment platform
- You are done
Recharge AEDC Prepaid Meter Using BuyPower
To get AEDC prepaid meter recharge using BuyPower, do the following:
- Visit www.buypower.ng
- Key in your phone number on the site and click to buy electricity
- Fill in your location: Abuja, your AEDC meter number, and how much electricity you want to recharge
- Move further to the payment information
- Select your preferred option for your payment via either your card or bank and make payment. Though there are different payment you can use
- When once your payment is successful, you would see the AEDC electricity token appears on your screen.
Recharging AEDC with nepa.ng
To recharge your AEDC prepaid meter via nepa.ng site, see the following steps:
- Visit www.nepa.ng
- Select AEDC from the list of electricity companies displayed
- Move further to the next page and key in your details; such as your AEDC meter number, the worth of electric unit you need to recharge, your phone number, and email.
- Next, you can review your order summary, and then select your preferred mode of payment
- Now, click on pay via bank transfer to bank from your bank or click on pay via credit to add your card details. This will enable you to pay via your ATM card.
- Immediately you would get your token on your phone, you need to enter them in your AEDC prepaid meter and you are done.
Recharge AEDC Meter Online Using vtpass
Vtpass.com allows you to recharge your AEDC meter online via their platform. See steps below:
- Go to https://vtpass.com/abuja-electric
- Select “Prepaid” if you load token on your AEDC meter and select “Postpaid” if you get a bill at the end of the month.
- Enter your details carefully such as meter type, meter number, phone number, email address, amount, and click on continue
- Choose payment method (either bank transfer or card). Since we’re paying online, select card payment and enter your ATM card details correctly.
- Once the payment is successful, the AEDC recharge token will be sent to your phone number as well as your email address.
Recharge AEDC meter Online with Quickteller
To pay and get your AEDC prepaid meter recharge online, the following steps will guide you:
- Go to https://www.quickteller.com/pay-bills
- On the left-hand side screen, click on “Pay Bill” icon
- You’ll see a search box, type in AEDC in the search box, and enter; next AEDC Postpaid pop-up will appear then click on it.
- After the above is a form where you will enter your phone number, AEDC prepaid meter number and amount then click “Continue”.
- Next is where to enter Credit (ATM) card details and pay to get your AEDC meter recharged right away.
- Upon successful payment, you will receive the AEDC recharge token via the phone number or email.
Recharge AEDC Prepaid Meter Online Using Paga
- Visit https://www.mypaga.com/paga-web/customer/payMerchant/confirm
- You’ll have to register with Paga if you haven’t but if you’ve, then login with “username, phone number or email”
- After successful login, click on Pay bill
- Select AEDC, enter details like meter type, meter number, phone number, email address, and amount then proceed to choose a payment method.
- In payment method, select either bank transfer or Card. If you’re paying with ATM (card), enter details correctly and continue.
- Upon successful payment, the AEDC recharge token will be sent to your mobile number or email address.
This is all you should know on how to recharge your AEDC prepaid meter online anywhere, elsewhere, and everywhere.
Recharging your AEDC prepaid meter online is just the best, no energy-sapping or time-consuming. You recharge your AEDC prepaid meter in a breeze.
So when next you need to recharge you can use the different ways listed above and get done in seconds.
- Frequently Asked Questions on PHCN prepaid Meter
- A Complete Review On Conlog Electric Prepaid Meter
- Complete Review On PHCN Prepaid Meter
- The PHCN Prepaid Meter Cheat: How to Make Prepaid Meter Read Slowly
- A Complete Review On PHED Prepaid Meter
- Prepaid Meter Activation, Troubleshooting Codes & Token Loading
- Conlog Prepaid Meter Activation and Related Issues
- How To Apply For The IBEDC Prepaid Meter
- The Main Source Of Electricity In Nigeria
- Ways To Recharge PHCN Prepaid Meter and Check Balance
- Ways To Purchase AEDC Token Online or Offline
- How To Recharge AEDC Prepaid Meter Online