Are you in search of how to recharge your Ikeja electric meter online or offline? Your search ends now! I want to let you know that if you’ve come to this page because you’re concerned about recharging your IKEDC prepaid meter online nor offline, be rest assured that you’ve come to the right webpage.
This easy guide will walk you through the exact steps to make an online payment for your IKEDC prepaid meter, create a token, and successfully recharge your prepaid meter without stress.
Table of Contents
About IKEDC Prepaid Meter
IKEDC prepaid meter is an electric prepaid meter that is used under the Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company’s issuance.
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company is also known as IKEDC is one of 11 major electricity distribution companies (DISCOs) in Nigeria licensed to produce, distribute, and sell electricity to some Lagos mainland households.
Ikeja Electric Distribution Company’s service covers areas like Abule-Egba, Ikeja, Akowonjo, Ikorodu, Shomolu, and Oshodi.
Ikeja Electricity Customer Care Contact
Are you looking for IKEDC customer care contact and address, see them below:
- Address: The IKEDC head office is located at Obafemi Awolowo Way, Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos
- IKEDC Customer Care line: 01-7000-250, or 0908-794-0825
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ikeja Electricity official website: www.ikejaelectric.com
How to Recharge Ikeja Electric Prepaid Meter
There are multiple options for you to recharge your IKEDC prepaid meter. In doing this, you can either use your IKEDC smart meter card to recharge or recharge online from the comfort of your own home.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to using your Ikeja electric smart meter card to recharge and using shortcodes to verify your account balance.
This is a time-consuming process that requires you to visit some of the IKEDC business hubs in your city before carrying out this process.
However, you can recharge your IKEDC prepaid meter online at any time and from any location with the help of nepa.ng.
Here, you do not need to leave your current location because nepa.ng helps you to pay your Ikeja electricity bill quickly and easily from wherever you are.
In a few simple measures, you can easily top up your IKEDC prepaid meter online. You can save time, money, and energy by using the nepa.ng platform.
Requirements needed to Recharge IKEDC prepaid meter online
To recharge your IKEDC prepaid meter online, the following requirements are needed:
- An Internet-enabled device (this can be Computers, Tablets, or Smartphones).
- Ikeja electric prepaid meter number (This is usually engraved in the body of your IKEDC meter).
- Phone number/Email address (This is where your recharge token will be sent).
- Your ATM card details (Acceptable cards include; Master/Visa/Verve cards).
Tokens for your IKEDC prepaid meters can be purchased easily online. IKEDC customers have made purchasing electricity tokens easier by using online payment platforms that enable you to pay bills once you have the above listed details.
Let’s quickly go over how to recharge your IKEDC prepaid meter online using nepa.ng now that you have the following details ready.
How to Recharge your IKEDC prepaid meter online using nepa.ng
The following steps will teach you how to make Ikedc electricity payment online using nepa.ng. Let’s dive in:
- Using your internet-enabled device, load your browser and type in www.nepa.ng on the browser search bar.
- You will see different DISCOs listed on the nepa.ng platform. Click on Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company and enter necessary details such as IKEDC prepaid meter number, phone number, email, and the amount of electricity units you want to buy then click the “submit” button.
- You’ll have to review and confirm your order summary, and then select your preferred mode of payment. Here, two payment methods are provided; Bank transfer or via credit card, enter your card details correctly.
- Once the system accepts your payment details if entered correctly, it takes you to the final page which shows you that your order has been confirmed. Finally, your token/recharge unit will be sent to your mobile phone number and email address on a go.
Now that you’ve received your recharged token, proceed to where your IKEDC prepaid meter is been installed and enter this token correctly on your IKEDC prepaid meter, then you have the Ikeja electric prepaid meter credited automatically.
You see! Recharging your Ikeja electric prepaid meter online is a very easy process. It saves you time, energy and cost of transportation to the nearest bank or electricity distribution hubs.
Aside the online and offline process of get your Ikeja prepaid meter recharge token; you can as well recharge your Ikeja electric prepaid meter using USSD code. To do this, dial *565*6*0013*MeterNo/AccountNo/Amount#.
You can also recharge your Ikeja electric prepaid meter by using IE Vouchers/Scratch Cards. Pay IKEDC recharge token by sending RCMeterNoPIN (prepaid) or RCAccountNoPIN (Postpaid) as SMS to 20052 or through the web – www.iepins.com.ng
Other Self Service Channel Includes:
- POS – IE Offices
- Banks’ mobile apps – Available via all banks’ apps
- Internet Banking – Available via all banks’ online channel
- Quickteller – by visiting www.quickteller.com
- Ikeja Electric Payment official website – www.ikejaelectric.com
To learn more on how to recharge Ikeja electricity, visit https://www.ikejaelectric.com/ways-to-pay/
- Ways To Purchase AEDC Token Online or Offline
- Frequently Asked Questions on PHCN prepaid Meter
- A Complete Review On Conlog Electric Prepaid Meter
- Complete Review On PHCN Prepaid Meter
- The PHCN Prepaid Meter Cheat: How to Make Prepaid Meter Read Slowly
- A Complete Review On PHED Prepaid Meter
- Prepaid Meter Activation, Troubleshooting Codes & Token Loading
- Conlog Prepaid Meter Activation and Related Issues
- How To Apply For The IBEDC Prepaid Meter
- The Main Source Of Electricity In Nigeria
- Ways To Recharge PHCN Prepaid Meter and Check Balance
- How To Recharge AEDC Prepaid Meter Online
- How To Purchase EKEDC Token Online And Offline
- Mojec Prepaid Meter Activation Guide
- How To Load Activation Tokens On Prepaid Meter
- How To Apply For EEDC Prepaid Meter
- How To Purchase EEDC Token Online
- How To Apply For Ikeja Electric Prepaid Meter
- How To Purchase Ikeja Electric Token
- How To Recharge Your Ikeja Electric Meter