If you are looking forward to knowing how to verify Binance account, worry not for you’re on the right page. Here, I will be focusing on how to verify your Binance account.
Do you recently create a Binance account? Hence, asking to know the following; how long does it take to verify Binance account? What is needed for Binance verification? Do you need to be verified on Binance? Why is Binance verification failing?
The Binance verification is necessary for a number of reasons. Among all, the most obvious and significant reason is that you must be verified in order to access the Binance Platform.
To verify your Binance account will not only allow you to enjoy the platform’s services, but it will also allow you to boost your transaction limit while carrying out transaction on Binance.
Among all, the easiest way to verify Binance account is using the Binance Mobile App. Following this guide, we’re going to show you how to verify your Binance account.
If you are asking how much time does it take to verify binance account, verifying Binance account takes up to 10 business days. Find here how to get verified on Binance for beginners.
Do you need to be verified on Binance?
Yes, to strengthen account security and comply with country rules, Binance asks all users to undergo Identity Verification. As a result, you may be requested to re-verify your Binance account on a regular basis.
What is needed for Binance verification?
To start the Binance verification process, here are things you need to verify Binance account:
You will have the following documents handy to be able to verify your Binance account.
- Device (Smartphone or PC with internet connection).
- Valid government issued ID card (such as SSN, passport, voters card, drivers license etc.).
- Your personal information (official name as it appears in documents like bank, house address, phone number etc).
- Facial recognition, you’ll take a short passport photograph online upon the Binance verification process.
Asking how can I get verified on Binance, keep reading.
How to verify Binance Account using the Mobile App
Have you already create a Binance account? Now you are looking forward to knowing how to verify your Binance account using the mobile. To get started, be sure that your have downloaded the Binance mobile app and get it installed.
Follow the steps to verify Binance account using the Binance mobile app:
- Open the Binance App on your device (phone).
- Login to your Binance account using the your email and password.
- Click on the Account Icon at the top left corner.
- Click the verify button that comes.
- Fill the form that comes up (your personal details as it appears in your government issued ID card).
- Upload the copy of your Government issues ID card.
- Pass through the Facial recognition by taking a selfie online.
To proceed, click the next button after going through each stage. Binance will review the documents and respond through email once you’ve completed the procedures above.
How to complete Identity Verification on Binance
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to complete identity verification on Binance:
- Login to your Binance account.
- Click User Center.
- Tap Identification.
- For new users, you may click Get verified on the homepage directly.
- Next, you can see Verified, Verified Plus, and Enterprise Verification alongside their respective deposit and withdrawal limits.
- Also, note that the limits vary for different countries. And that you can change your country by clicking the button next to Residential Country/Region.
- After that, click Start Now to verify your Binance account.
- Select your country of residence. Please ensure that your country of residence is consistent with your ID documents.
- Upon the above step, you will then see the list of verification requirements for your specific country/region. Click Continue.
- Enter your personal information and click Continue (Please make sure that all the information entered is reliable with your ID documents. Also note that you won’t be able to change it once confirmed).
- Next, you will need to upload pictures of your ID documents. Please choose the type of ID and the country your documents were issued. Most users can choose to verify Binance account with a passport, ID card, or driver’s license. Please refer to the respective options offered for your country.
- Follow the instructions to upload photos of your document. Your photos should clearly show the full ID document (For example, if you are using an ID card, you have to take photos of the front and back of your ID card).
- Note: Please enable camera access on your device or Binance cannot verify your identity.
- Follow the instructions and put your Government issued ID document in front of the camera. Click Take a photo to capture the front and back of your ID document. Please make sure all the details are clearly visible. Click Continue to proceed.
- After uploading the document photos, the system will ask for a selfie. Click Upload File to upload an existing photo from your computer.
- After that, the system will ask you to complete face verification. Click Continue to finish face verification on your computer. Please do not wear hats, glasses, or use filters, and make sure that the lighting is sufficient.
- Alternatively, you can move your mouse to the QR code on the bottom right to complete the verification on the Binance App instead. Scan the QR code via your App to finish the face verification process.
- After completing the process, please wait patiently. Binance will review your data in a timely manner. Once your application has been verified, Binance will send you an email notification.
- Please enter your basic information and complete the Binance photo verification within 15 minutes. Note, do not refresh your browser during the process.
- Also, you may attempt to complete the Binance Identity Verification process up to 10 times per day. If your Binance application has been denied 10 times within 24 hours, please wait 24 hours to try again.
You May Also Read All About Chipper Cash, How To Use Chipper Cash App.
How long does it take to verify Binance account?
The verification process for Binance is easy and straightforward. Submitting all essential documents and information can take as little as 15 minutes; Binance will review the details and documentation within 10 working days and your Binance account will be verified.
How do I know if my Binance is verified?
Want to know where you can get to know if your Binance account is verified. Then, you can access the Identity Verification from User Center, next go to Identification, or access it directly from Binance’s official website. There, you can check your current verification level on the page, which determines the trading limit of your Binance account.
Why is Binance verification failing?
This is the most typical reason why Binance address verification fails, as simple as it may seem. You must provide your address’s zip code, house number, and any other pertinent information.
Invalid addresses will be rejected without hesitation, according to Binance’s official website.
Can I have 2 verified Binance account?
Binance does not let individuals to have multiple accounts since KYC will fail if they have several Binance accounts. Yes, have 2 Binance account verified is permissible but you cannot, however, use the same verification document to verify the both Binance accounts.
What is KYC verification in Binance?
Binance takes its responsibilities in terms of regulatory and compliance standards very seriously. KYC (Know Your Customer), also known as Identity Verification, guarantees that Binance users are as safe and secure as possible, in addition to meeting Binance legal duties.
What ID do you need to verify a Binance?
Most Binance users can choose to verify their Binance account with a passport, ID card, or driver’s license.
Can I use Binance without verification?
To access Binance products and services, including cryptocurrency deposits, trades, and withdrawals, all new users must verify their accounts (i.e. Verified or Verified Plus). On the Binance announcement page, this requirement took effect on 2021-08-20.
Is it safe to use my BVN for Binance verification
To those of you asking how to verify Binance account with BVN. Unfortunately, currently the function is unavailable due to the restrictions implemented by Binance towards non-KYC trading.
What happens if I don’t verify my Binance account?
To know what happens if I can’t complete the Binance verification within the deadline. Know that if you haven’t completed the new verification within the deadline, your Binance account will be restricted to “Withdrawal” only.
I believe after reading through, you now know how to complete identity verification on Binance. Whether you are in search of how to verify Binance account in Nigeria or other countries this post is for you.
Do this on time before reaching the Binance verification deadline. I have a new Binance account and can’t get verified. Just follow the steps outlined in this post you’ll be good to go.