Are you having difficulties loading your prepaid meter activation token? Loading tokens on the prepaid meter can be sometimes annoying especially if it’s the first time during or after activation of the electric meter.
Well, don’t worry! After reading this guide; you are going to get things right on how to load activation tokens on your prepaid meter without stress.
Having problems retrieving your meter tariff migration activation tokens, just visit http://ie-payments.com/apps/tariff-migration-token/. Here, your customer meter number is required. Input your meter number and click the “Submit” button.
How to Load Activation Token on Prepaid Meter
You can load the energy tokens purchased to get value on your meter. To do this, please follow the instructions below to load the token when next your meter got finish:
How to Load Token on EDMI Meter
EDMI prepaid meter has its number sequence to be “43xxxxxxxxx”. To load token on your EDMI Meter, see the steps below:
- Input the first 20 digits and press enter. The EDMI Meter will display YaYaYa/succeed
- Continue by inputting the last 20 digits and EDMI meter will also display YaYaYa/succeed again and that’s all.
Ways to Load Activation Tokens on Hexcel Meter
Hexcel prepaid meter has its own meter number sequence to be “46xxxxxxxxx”. Enhance, to load token on Hexcel Meter, do the following:
- Input the first 20 digits activation token and press enter. Meter will display succeed.
- Then continue by entering the last 20 digits activation token and meter will display succeed again. That’s it.
How to Load Token on Conlog Prepaid Meter
Conlog prepaid meter has number format as “04xxxxxxxxx” to activate token on your Conlog meter, do the following:
- Input the first 20 digits and press enter. Meter will display succeed
- Then continue with last 20 digits and meter will display succeed and that’s it.
Ways of Loading Token on Unistar Prepaid Meter
Unistar prepaid meter format look like “23xxxxxxxxx”. In activating Unistar prepaid meter, see steps below:
- Input 4 digits and press enter (display P1 and continue 4/4 digits)
How to Load Activation Tokens on Mojec Prepaid Meter
Mojec prepaid meter format look something like this “45xxxxxxxxx”. Load/activating Mojec meter, do the following:
- Input the first 20 digits and press enter. Meter will display succeed.
- Then continue with last 20 digits and meter will display succeed
How can I Covert my Current Token
To convert the current token or generate a new one, you will have to visit http://ie-payments.com/apps/. Input your current token and get it to convert to a new one, prepaid meter number required, and after that, click the “Submit” button.
How do I check energy balance on my prepaid meter?
First, ensure your UIU is been paired with its meter, then input the following short codes on the UIU and press enter:
- Conlog Meter: Input 009 and press enter and the current unit on the meter will display.
- Hexcel Meter: Type-In 00 and press enter and the current unit on the meter will display.
- EDMI Prepaid Meter Single Phase: Input 10 and press enter and the current unit on the meter will display.
- EDMI Meter Three Phase: Input 01 and press enter and the current unit on the meter will display.
How to Recharge Prepaid Meter
When you’re done with the activation of you prepaid meter, to load your energy token, do the following:
- Punch in all 20 digits then press enter key.
- Meter will display success and that’s all.
I have come to the conclusion on how to activate and load tokens in the most commonly used prepaid meter in Nigeria.
If yours is not mentioned here, let us know by dropping the name in the comment box and we’ll get it added as soon as possible.
- How To Apply For EEDC Prepaid Meter
- Ways To Purchase AEDC Token Online or Offline
- Frequently Asked Questions on PHCN prepaid Meter
- A Complete Review On Conlog Electric Prepaid Meter
- Complete Review On PHCN Prepaid Meter
- The PHCN Prepaid Meter Cheat: How to Make Prepaid Meter Read Slowly
- A Complete Review On PHED Prepaid Meter
- Prepaid Meter Activation, Troubleshooting Codes & Token Loading
- Conlog Prepaid Meter Activation and Related Issues
- How To Apply For The IBEDC Prepaid Meter
- The Main Source Of Electricity In Nigeria
- Ways To Recharge PHCN Prepaid Meter and Check Balance
- How To Recharge AEDC Prepaid Meter Online
- How To Purchase EKEDC Token Online And Offline
- Mojec Prepaid Meter Activation Guide
- How To Load Activation Tokens On Prepaid Meter