How to carry out Opay Agent Registration is now easy to get started with. Are you looking forward to knowing how to become an Opay POS agent in Nigeria, Opay agent commission rate, Opay agent login, or get the Opay registration form, you’re welcome.
Becoming an Opey agent makes it possible if you are trying to have another good source of income then you can register to be an Opay agent.
The Opay agent commission structure is so good that it favours both the company and her agents alongside final consumers.
Table of Contents
Opay POS Agent Registration
To position yourself to start making money as your side hustle then you need to follow the below steps to get started about Opay Agent Registration and fees attached.
Requirements Needed for Opay Agent Registration
The following requirements are needed for you to become an Opay Agent. Note that you need to do the following to be able eligible to become an Opay agent in Nigeria.
- Be able to read and write also to be able to communicate effectively.
- You need to have a functional android mobile phone and must be internet enabled.
- For Opay agent registration, you need to present the following documents:
- Your passport photo
- Utility bill
- Valid identification card
- Corporate affair commission (CAC) though optional
- You need to make payment for your caution fees before it will be delivered.
- You should acquire customer’s relation skills which will be an added advantage.
- For customers base contact, you would need to rent a smaller or medium sized shop.
- Note that your caution fees is refundable and it will be refundable after a 30 days active use of the terminal machine.
- The Opay terminal POS machine will be delivered to you after 24 hours and it is nationwide.
- You would get the Opay POS alongside items like the agent polo, a banner, table and a 12 months free internet subscription.
Opay Agent Registration Fees
A refundable caution fee of #20,000 will be paid to the company’s account for the terminal POS, but it will be refunded after 30 days of active use of the POS machine.
So Opay gives the POS for free to the agent and no one has to pay for it. There are no registration fees which obviously means that the registration fee is free.
There are also no charges for all transactions carried out with the machine transactions such as cash withdrawal, cash transfer, payment of the electric bill, recharging, and buying of airtime are totally free.
How to Register As An Opay Agent
If you have all that it takes with all the requirements listed above then you need to go ahead to register and become an Opay agent.
Here is how to register and become an Opay agent.
- Get to your apple store or play store to download and install the Opay mobile app.
- You would now use your current phone number to finish the installation.
- Next, is to get in touch with the Opay customer service team to retrieve your registration form.
- You would then complete your registration and include the following documents: your utility bill, a passport, a CAC paper and a form of identification.
- You conclude the registration process and start the transaction. You can reach the OPay customer care for more information on 09066722924 (Whatsapp) or shot them at mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can also visit the Opay agent registration portal at https://opayweb.com to get started.
That’s all you needed to know about how to register for an Opay agent.
It is easy now to make money as a self-employed or become your own boss as an Opay agent.
The good thing is that it is totally free. So if you are interested, you just need the few steps as stated above and you have already availed yourself of a new source of income.
Once you get the Opay agent registration form, you’re one step, which means you’re good to go. I believe this guide has given you all that you needed to know on how to apply for Opay agent.
If it does, do share to let others know how to register for Opay POS agent.