Huawei P40 4G which was launched on February 26, 2021, is an upgraded version to Huawei P40, it comes with a 6.10-inch touchscreen display alongside a resolution of 1080×2340 pixels at a pixel density of 422 pixels per inch (ppi). Huawei P40 4G is pack with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of inbuilt storage.
Huawei P40 4G equipped with EMUI 10.1 that runs on Android, powered by a kirin 990 chipset, and is backed by a 3800mAh battery capacity. P40 4G was launched in Dark Blue and Frost Silver colours. Huawei P40 4G is a dual-SIM smartphone that accepts two Nano-SIM cards on its SIM card tray.
The smartphone availability was first noted in china before other countries. Information gathered is that Huawei mobile quietly places this version of their phones on its official online store which is JD.com at a price of $617 i.e. 3998 Yuan. So you would be sure to get the value for your money.
Planning to go shopping for Huawei P40 4G, see our guide on how to detect original and fake Huawei phones, batteries, and chargers.
Where to Buy Original Huawei P40 4G
Konga Nigeria – See Offers
Huawei P40 4G Features
See the following Huawei P40 4G features:
- Huawei P40 4G offers a high performance with Octa core 2.86GHz, dual core +2,9 processor
- It offers fast charging with a USB type –C port
- Huawei p40 4g has an excellent camera
- This Smartphone is expected to be waterproof
- It has a massive storage space for storage of large data and files
- Huawei p40 4g is dustproof and is also IPS3 splashproof
- It has an outstanding triple camera setup with vivid display
Huawei P40 4G Key Specs
The following are the key Huawei P40 4G specifications
- Huawei P40 4G measures 148.90 x 71.06 x 8.50mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 175.00 grams.
- Its colors include; dark blue, and frost silver,
- Back build: mineral glass
- Screen size; 6.1 inches
- Display type OLED
- Touchscreen: multi touch
- Processor: Octa core
- RAM: 8GB
- Graphics: Mali: G76 MP16
- Camera set up: triplesensor: ultrapixel BSI image sensor
- Flash: LED Flash
- Battery capacity: 3800mAh
- Quick charging : fast 22.5W
- Fingerprint sensor position: on-screen
- Fingerprint sensor type: optical
Huawei P40 4G Smartphone was designed in a very gorgeous way, it has a height of 148.9mm, width of 71.1mm, thickness of 8,5mm and a weight of 175grams. It is a light weight phone of about 175 grams which will enable one move around with it at ease.
The build material for the back is a lovely mineral glass. You don’t need to worry about dropping it in water or it getting dusty because it is both splash-proof and dustproof
Huawei P40 4G smartphone is lovable because of its display type which is 6.1 inch OLED that carries a screen resolution that is 1080×2340 pixels same with a density that is 422ppl.
It has a bezel-less punch-hole display which displays an aspect ratio that is 19.59. The display is a capacitive touchscreen and multi-touch and its screen to body ratio is 86.09%
If you are a private person and you don’t want invasion of your phone, then you have the fingerprint sensor to help you with it. You can use the fingerprint sensor to unlock your Huawei P40 4G smartphone when need be.
The phone has an on screen fingerprint sensor position. You would enjoy the optical fingerprint sensor type same with other sensors like the compass, Gyroscope, light sensor, accelerometer and proximity sensor.
Huawei P40 4G Camera
The cameras spotted on Huawei P40 4G gives a vivid shot; this is possible because of the triple camera configuration at the backside of the device. This camera comes and equipped with an ultra pixel BSI image sensor.
The camera is also accompanied by a 50MP F/1.9 wide Angle primary shooter, same with an 8MP f/2.4 telephoto camera and a 16MP f/2.2 ultra wide Angle lens.
The outstanding features you would enjoy with the camera setup are: phase detection autofocus, face detection, touch to focus, optical image stabilization, LED flash, Angle lens, digital zoom etc.
If you’re a master of selfies, then you can get enough of it with the 32MP f/2.0 wide angle primary camera. You would only capture the magnificent selfies you desired.
Price and Availability
Huawei P40 4G price start at $604.00 in US, Rs. 45,590 in India, and 229,770 in Naira, it available in the Huawei mobile store, gadget stores as well as trusted and reliable online stores.
Shopping Original Huawei P40 4G
Konga Nigeria – View Offers
Battery that comes with Huawei P40 4G is a 3800mAh non-replaceable battery. This non-replaceable battery that has a Li-ion type cell has been configured to support 22.5W fast charging mechanism. So you can get your battery fully charged in no time.
Hardware and Software
The Huawei p40 4g Smartphone has got strong hardware that will keep your phone functional for a long time. It has got a CPU that is Mali G76 M16, which is said to be rugged to accommodate all the tasks that will be processed by the phone, it has a memory card slot (it uses a shared SIM slot).
Configuration of Huawei P40 4G smartphone has the entire processing unit powered by a HiSillicon kirin 990 chipset to give the excellent performance you would need from a phone of this range.
It is also powered by Octa –core, dual core processor that runs Android 10+ EMUi operating system as its software same with having a great user interface. Its packs 128 internal storage and 8 RAM.
Storage and Connectivity
If you are one with large files and data, and looking for a phone that can accommodate them, then you should be looking at Huawei p40 4g direction.
Huawei p40 4g smartphone is loaded with internal storage capacity of about 128GB and additional expansion of storage that can rise to 256GB I.e. through a microSD card.
For connectivity the Huawei p40 4g is compatible with Bluetooth v5.10, Wi-Fi, GPS, 4G vOlTE networks, NFC, USB OTG, mobile hotspot and Type C USB.
Huawei P40 4G Full Specifications
See below for Huawei P40 4G Full Specs:
- Technology: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Dimensions: 148.9 x 71.1 x 8.5 mm (5.86 x 2.80 x 0.33 in)
- Weight: 175 g (6.17 oz)
- Build: Glass front, glass back, aluminum frame
- SIM: Single SIM (Nano-SIM/eSIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Body protection: IP53, dust and splash protection
- Type: OLED
- Size: 6.1 inches, 91.3 cm2 (~86.3% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~422 ppi density)
- Operating System (OS): Android 10, EMUI, no Google Play Services
- Chipset: Kirin 990 (7 nm+)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.86 GHz Cortex-A76 & 2×2.09 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4×1.86 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G76 MP16
- Card slot: NM (Nano Memory), up to 256GB (uses shared SIM slot)
- Internal: 128GB
- RAM: 8GB
- UFS: 3.0
- Triple: 50 MP, f/1.9, 23mm (wide), 1/1.28″, 1.22µm, omnidirectional PDAF, OIS
- 8 MP, f/2.4, 80mm (telephoto), PDAF, OIS, 3x optical zoom
- 16 MP, f/2.2, 17mm (ultrawide), AF
- It main camera features leica optics, LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Video: 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60fps, 720p@960fps; gyro-EIS
- Single: 32 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/2.8″, 0.8µm
- IR TOF 3D, (biometrics sensor only)
- It selfie features HDR
- Video: 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60fps
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm jack: No
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.1, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS, NavIC
- NFC: Yes
- Radio: No
- USB: USB Type-C 3.1, USB On-The-Go
Huawei p40 4g features the following sensors:
- Infrared face recognition
- Fingerprint (under display, optical)
- Color spectrum
- Type: Li-Po 3800 mAh, non-removable
- Charging: Fast charging 22.5W
- Frost Silver, Dark Blue
Huawei p40 4g is expected in the market very soon starting from 26th February, 2021, so if you need to get a good phone then, you might just wait for the launch of Huawei p40 4g.
You should go for this smartphone because of its vivid display, the outstanding triple camera setup, the 8GB RAM, the IP53 splashproof, its large storage space of both 8GB RAM and 128GB Internal memory, and its 3800mAh battery with 22.5 W fast charging.
The phone would be affordable as well. So if you need a phone that will give you value for your money, then you should go for Huawei p40 4g.