The long-awaited Samsung Galaxy M62 has recently been launched. The phone was launched on the 24th of February 2021. This device is like the rebadged version of the earlier Samsung galaxy F62. It is one phone you can’t afford to miss, its features and specs are overwhelming and it comes at an affordable price.
Samsung Galaxy M62 runs on an operating system which is Android v11 and powered by an OCta-core processor. You can’t miss this phone not with its super AMOLED display or with the fact that it has 8GB RAM and a Whooping 128GB and 256GB internal storage space.
Samsung Galaxy M62 is a powerful phone packed full with delightful features ranging from the camera features to its security features and down to its connectivity features. Even the battery life is superb with a whole 7000mAh, you are sure of having it good.
From Samsung mobile company, the Samsung Galaxy M62 will officially be unveiled on March 3rd, 2021. Hence, the market availability will be ready in the global market. Continue reading below to get more information about Samsung Galaxy M62, its specifications, and price.
Covered in this article is the general review about Samsung Galaxy M62, Samsung Galaxy M62 specs, Samsung Galaxy M62 price, and other features.
N/B. Avoid buying fake Samsung Galaxy M62, see our guide on how to identify original and fake Samsung smartphones, batteries, and chargers.
The Availability of Samsung Galaxy M62
The phone has been listed on an e-commerce site called Lazada already and on the Samsung Thailand website. As earlier stated the official launch is on the 3rd of March 2021, so it might be available then for purchase in the market.
Key Specs and Features of Samsung Galaxy M62
For Samsung Galaxy M62 specs, and features, see below:
- Processor: Samsung Exynos 9825
- Display: 6.70 inch
- Rear camera : 64- megapixel +12, megapixel +5, megapixel +5, megapixel
- Front camera: 32 – megapixel
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels
- Operating System (OS): Andriod 11
- RAM : 8GB
- Storage : 256GB
- Connectivity Options: 4G, Bluetooth 5.0, dual –band WIFI, GPS, NFC, USB type-C port and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Sensors: gyro sensor, ambient light sensor, accelerometer and proximity sensor
- Phone measurement: 163.9x 76.3 x 9.5mm
- Weight : 218grams
Price of Samsung Galaxy M62
For now, the expected Samsung Galaxy M62 price is pegged at Rs 33,290 India price. It might be the same price or a little lower when it is officially unveiled days to come. But either way, it is still pocket-friendly and would be worth you splurging your hard–earned money to get one.
Where to Buy Samsung Galaxy M62
Konga Nigeria – See Offers
Samsung Galaxy M62 Smartphone comes with a touchscreen display of about 6.70-inch, with a 1080 x2400 pixels resolution. Same with a striking aspect ratio which is 20.9. So you are sure of enjoying a touchscreen display that will be irresistible for you.
Looking at Samsung Galaxy M62 Smartphone camera, this device camera is one feature you will readily fall in love with. It comes with rear packs of a 64-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.8 aperture.
A second 12 megapixel camera with f/2.2 aperture, same with a third one with a 5 megapixel camera with f/2.4 aperture and the last one with a 5-megapixel camera having an f/2.4 aperture.
You would have a perfect shot using each of these cameras, same with its rear camera setup as it comes with an autofocus. For the front, it sports a 32 megapixel camera which you can easily take a selfie with too.
So if you need those perfect photos that you would love to display then you can grab this phone. You would enjoy its rear flash and rear autofocus as well.
Connectivity and Sensors Option
Samsung Galaxy M62 smartphone connectivity options are packed full for you to have a lot connection as you want with your phone. You can easily get connected to WiFi, Bluetooth, NFC, GPS, 3G, and 4G, USB Type C, headphones that is 3.5mm but without the microUSB and lightning connection.
With this phone, you can get connected to 2 SIMs. SIM 1 is a Nano-SIM with GSM, 3G, and 4G/LTE options. SIM2 has a SIM type that is also a Nano-SIM and can be connected to the GSM, 3G, and 4G/LTE options.
If you are a privacy freak, you would like the fingerprint sensor on the phone, as you unlock your phone alone using this option. Other sensors you would enjoy as you use the Galaxy M62 smartphone include proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, compass/magnetometer, gyroscope, and accelerometer.
Galaxy M62 smartphone which runs one UI 3.1 and is based on Andriod 11 has got large storage space for enough storage of movies, files, documents, photos, and lots more. It has a big internal memory of 128GB and 256GB and can even be expanded by a microSD card which will be up to 1000GB.
It has a RAM of 8GB.You can get Samsung Galaxy M62 smartphonein the following colors of Laser Green, Laser Gray, Laser Blue. So you have the option of making your choice.
Hardware and Software
As far as it concerns Samsung galaxy M62 hardware and software are well equipped, you are sure of getting the top-notch quality that will enable your phone fast last as long as you want it. It has an octa-core processor that is made of Samsung Exynos 9825.
This is an indication that you are going to handle a powerful phone that is powered by an octa-core. Its height, width, and thickness of 163.90 x 76.30 x 9.50mm can’t be ignored and weigh just 218.00 grams which is small enough to move around with.
Looking into the camera setup, on-camera front, you’ll get a 64 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 12 MP, f/2.2, (ultrawide), 5 MP, f/2.4, (macro), 5 MP, f/2.4, (depth) camera, and on the Samsung Galaxy M62 rear camera setup, there’s a 64 MP + 12 MP + 5 MP + 5 MP camera with whooping features like Digital Zoom, Touch to focus, Auto Flash, Face detection.
Galaxy M62 is backed by a 7000 mAh battery that supports fast charging 25W alongside reverse charging. In its connectivity, Samsung Galaxy M62 features include WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, Volte, and more.
With Samsung galaxy M62, you don’t need to worry about the battery life span because with the 7000mAh battery this phone comes with, one is sure of having a long-lasting battery life.
So Samsung Galaxy M62 is powered by a 7000mAh and it supports proprietary fast-charging 25W as well as reverse charging. So you would be spending minimal time for a recharge for your Smartphone.
Shopping Original Samsung Galaxy M62 Online
Konga Nigeria – View Offers
Samsung Galaxy M62 Full Specifications
Below are Samsung galaxy M62 full specs and features:
- Technology: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Dimensions: 163.9 x 76.3 x 9.5 mm (6.45 x 3.00 x 0.37 in)
- Weight: 218 g (7.69 oz)
- Build: Glass front, plastic back, plastic frame
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: Super AMOLED Plus, 420 nits (peak)
- Size: 6.7 inches, 108.4 cm2 (~86.7% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~393 ppi density)
- OS: Android 11, One UI 3.1
- Chipset: Exynos 9825 (7 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.73 GHz Exynos M4 & 2×2.40 GHz Cortex-A75 & 4×1.95 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G76 MP12
- Card slot: microSDXC (dedicated slot) up to 1000
- Internal: 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM
- Quad: 64 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.73″, 0.8µm, PDAF, 12 MP, f/2.2, 123˚ (ultrawide), 5 MP, f/2.4, (macro), 5 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- It features LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Supported Video 4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps
- Single: 32 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), 1/2.8″, 0.8µm
- It features HDR
- Supported Video 4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm jack: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC: Yes
- Radio: FM radio, recording
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Type: Li-Po 7000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging: Fast charging 25W and Reverse charging
- Laser Green, Laser Gray, Laser Blue
MODELS/ SAR EU
- SM-M625F, SM-M625F/DS
- 0.68 W/kg (head)
- 1.17 W/kg (body)
There you have it, all you needed to know about the newly launched Samsung galaxy M62. Going by this review the rating for the phone’s design, display, camera, connectivity, performance, and the battery should be a 9 out of 10.