Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro is an exceptional smartphone that can be described as a valuable device. It comes with a quad-camera configuration with a robust battery of 5160 mAh capacity.
Xiaomi mobile announced the Xiaomi Redmi Poco X3 Pro on 22nd March 2021 while the official released came on 24th March 2021. The same day, the status was made available in the global market.
Poco X3 Pro comes in three different colors, they are; Phantom Black, Frost Blue, and Metal Bronze. It’s powered by a 2.96GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 860 processor and runs the Android 11 Operating system.
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro comes in two (2) configurations which are 6GB RAM + 128GB storage and the 8GB RAM + 256GB storage.
It has an outstanding camera set for both front and back that is really attractive. This is one phone that is worth investing in, Redmi Poco X3 Pro is a water-resistant smartphone.
So you don’t have to worry about it slipping into the water or any liquid. With this device, carrying out your daily activities with it will be as seamless as you had anticipated.
The snag for this phone is that it isn’t expected to support a 5G network and has a hybrid SIM slot but the performance is top-notch.
Where to Buy Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
Konga Nigeria – See Offers
Features of Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
- The device has an impressive quad-camera both back and front
- It comes with a 20M front shooter
- It is water-resistant
- It comes with a 128GB internal storage
- Users will enjoy battery 5160 mAh capacity with 33w fast charging
Poco X3 Pro Key specs
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro specifications are as follows:
- Display: 6.67-inch
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 860
- Front Camera: 20MP
- Rear Camera: 48MP + 8MP
- RAM: 6GB and 8GB RAM
- Internal Storage: 128GB, and 256GB inbuilt
- Battery Capacity: 5160mAh
- OS: Android 11
- Resolution: 1080x2400px
- Aspect ratio: 20.9
- Processor: Qualcomm snapdragon 860
- GPU: Qualcomm Adreno 640
- SD slot: yes, but its slot for second SIM card or SD
- Fingerprint: Yes
To know if your Xiaomi Redmi Poco X3 Pro smartphone and all its accessories are original or spot fake, See our guide on how to detect between original and fake Xiaomi Phones, Batteries and Chargers.
The design of Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro has been composed to give the users the needed Smartphone experience they will adore. This device has a size of 76.6-165.3mm and weighs about 215g, a really lightweight phone that you can carry easily without stress.
It usable surface is 84%. It comes with a resistance certificate for both dust and water (IP53). So you don’t need to worry about where you dump your phone mistakenly, because you can pick it back and it will still be in perfect condition.
Redmi Poco X3 Pro comes in lovely colors like Phantom Black, Frost Blue, and Metal Bronze.
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro Camera
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro comes with a bezel-less punch-hole display. It has a 6.67- inch LCD type of display with an aspect ratio of 20.9 and a 120Hz refresh rate. Poco X3 Pro delivers 1080 x 2400 pixels screen resolution with a top–graded 395ppl pixel density.
So you would be having a spectacular display with the new Redmi Poco X3 Pro Smartphone. You wouldn’t get enough of this phone as the screen comes with more outstanding features like LED notifications, scratch-resistant, 2.5D curved glass, corning gorilla glass, capacitive, it is multi-touch and frameless. So you would have a seamless experience using this phone.
For the camera the quad-camera set up on the side of device make it exceptional. The combination of the 48MP primary camera alongside the 13MP ultra-angle camera will give one a pretty good shot.
The highlighted rear camera features like the face detections, autofocus, digital zoom, HDR mode, touch to focus, auto flash and flash will help to enhance any shot that would be taken.
Again this device arrives with a single 20MP primary camera on the front face of the phone. So if you have photography skills then you shouldn’t waste that skill, get this Smartphone and snap away.
You would enjoy getting both a selfie and a nice shot via this device.
the battery of Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro is a 5160 mAh Li-polymer battery. It is installed in the Smartphone, this helps to enable extended usage. The battery is a non-replaceable cell and it has been more equipped with a 33w fast charging mechanism.
So getting your device to a full charge will take a shorter time. You can leave the house with your phone for a long time without needing a recharge.
With configuration, this Smartphone arrives with a compelling 6GB and 8GB RAM that is backed with 128GB and 256GB internal storage that can be expanded up to 512GB – 1000GB via MicroSD card.
It is supported by Qualcomm snapdragon 732G. So you can only think of high performance with this Poco X3 Smartphone.
Again the quality performance is what you should anticipate as the device comes with an octa-core 2.3GHz, kryo 470, dual-core plus kyro +1.8GHz processor alongside 618GPU. All of these add to offer nothing less than a seamless user experience.
If you are a lover of getting good movies, videos, or photos to store on your phone, then you should go for this device, because you would have enough storage space to keep a lot of them for your future use.
In the Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro storage variant, it comes with a 128GB and 256GB storage space (the internal memory), it can be supported or extended up to 512GB – 1000GB with backup from the microSD card.
So you would have more than a enough space to store your media needs.
For its connectivity, Poco X3 Pro supports more connectivity features such as GPRS, USB, Mobile hotspot, WIFI, Bluetooth 4GVoLTE network, and USB Type-C.
Shopping Original Xiaomi Redmi Poco X3 Pro Online
Konga Nigeria – View Offers
Price and Availability
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro price is expected to be Rs 21, 490 in India, $507 worldwide, and its anticipated delivery date will be on the 24-30th of March 2021.
Though is among Xiaomi’s latest smartphones in 2021 with high specs. Poco X3 Pro is available in the Xiaomi mobile store, gadget stores as well as trusted and leading online stores worldwide.
Sensors and Security
If you love your privacy and need no one invading it without your permission, Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro has a security feature installed for you.
You have the fingerprint feature that you can use to lock your phone to keep others away. So you can access this on the side of your phone.
The following sensors are available on the Poco X3 Pro Smartphone for you proximity, fingerprint, compass, light sensor etc
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro Full Specs
The following are full specification of Redmi Poco X3 Pro smartphone:
- Technology: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Dimensions: 165.3 x 76.8 x 9.4 mm (6.51 x 3.02 x 0.37 in)
- Weight: 215 g (7.58 oz)
- Build: Glass front (Gorilla Glass 6), plastic back
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Body Protection: IP53, dust and splash protection
- Type: IPS LCD, 120Hz, HDR10, 450 nits (typ)
- Size: 6.67 inches, 107.4 cm2 (~84.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~395 ppi density)
- Display Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- Operating System (OS): Android 11, MIUI 12 for POCO
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 860 (7 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1×2.96 GHz Kryo 485 Gold & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 485 Gold & 4×1.78 GHz Kryo 485 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 640
- Internal Storage: 128GB and 256GB
- RAM: 6GB RAM and 8GB RAM
- Card slot: microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
- UFS: 3.1
- Quad: 48 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF
- 8 MP, f/2.2, 119˚ (ultrawide)
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Poco X3 Pro main camera features: Dual-LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, 720p@960fps, gyro-EIS
- Single: 20 MP, f/2.2, (wide), 1/3.4″, 0.8µm
- Poco X3 Pro selfie camera features: HDR, panorama
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack: Yes
- 24-bit/192kHz audio
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC: Yes (market/region dependent)
- Infrared port: Yes
- Radio: FM radio, recording
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro features the following sensors
- Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Type: Li-Po 5160 mAh, non-removable
- Charging: Fast charging 33W, 59% in 30 min, 100% in 59 min
- Phantom Black, Frost Blue, and Metal Bronze
Tests Performance of Poco X3 Pro
The following are result gotten after performing some text on Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro:
- AnTuTu: 453223 (v8)
- GeekBench: 2574 (v5.1)
- GFXBench: 38fps (ES 3.1 onscreen)
- Display Contrast ratio: 1401:1 (nominal)
- Camera: Photo / Video
- Loudspeaker: -26.1 LUFS (Good)
- Battery life: Endurance rating 112h
Here you it, the comprehensive review about Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro. The phone will serve you just the way you needed it and it has come with good arguments.
It has come as a very good phone to lead in the mid-range category of the latest Xiaomi smartphones 2021. So go check it out now.