Due to failure of reliable and steady power supply in some place, the increase of an intelligent hybrid inverter or smart grid inverter is a trending generation of inverter for solar applications using renewable energy for home consumption, offices and others, especially to those with solar photovoltaic installations.
Where to Buy Hybrid Power Inverter
Konga Nigeria – See Our Offers
What is a Hybrid Inverter?
A Hybrid Inverter referred to as a multi-mode inverter sometimes is an inverter that can manage inputs from both solar power (solar panels), grid power and a battery bank simultaneously.
It charges the batteries with either solar panels or the electricity grid depending on one which is more economical or preferred by you.
In most cases, their capabilities may go beyond this. However, some devices also handle inputs from wind turbines, generators and other power sources.
How Does the Hybrid Solar Inverter Look Like
What does a hybrid inverter do
The main work that hybrid inverter does is to combines a solar inverter and a battery inverter into one component in order have a steady power back-up when there is power failure from the grid.
There are several types of solar power hybrid inverters for different function. They are as follows:
- Solar/wind power hybrid inverter: This type of hybrid inverters can work with both solar panels and wind turbines. But it has higher price compare to other types.
- On grid/off grid hybrid solar inverter: This will work with both battery and solar panels, when the battery is fully charged, the inverter will start to work with grid tie model. Hence, feed the electric power to the grid and also sell to electric company.
- Off grid hybrid solar inverter: Just likes a UPS featuring solar charge controller, charge battery from solar panels or grid. When the power is cut down, it works as an off grid inverter.
Best hybrid inverters
Looking for the best hybrid inverters to buy, check the list below:
- Xantrex 815-3012 Freedom SW Series 3000 Watt Hybrid Inverter
- Automaxx 350W 12V 30A Hybrid Solar Pure Sine Power Inverter
- Hybrid Pure Sine Wave Inverter
- Automaxx 1500W 24V Hybrid Solar Inverter
- Magnum Energy MSH4024M Hybrid Inverter
- WZRELB Single Phase 2000W Hybrid Solar Inverter
- AMPINVT 3000W Peak 9000watts Pure Sine Hybrid Solar Inverter
- Inergy Apex Lithium Portable Hybrid Solar Inverter
- 1000W 12V Hybrid Controller Inverter
- MPP SOLAR 2400w Hybrid Solar Inverter
- fronius hybrid inverter
Cost Price of Hybrid Inverter in Nigeria
Contain below are prices of hybrid inverters alongside their KVA capacity and voltage:
- 1KVA / 12v Hybrid Inverter ₦14500 – ₦ 173000
- 2KVA Solar Hybrid Inverter cost from the range of ₦155,000 – ₦185,000
- 2.5KVA Solar Power Inverter cost price is between ₦195,000 – ₦215,000
- 2KVA/24V Hybrid Solar Inverter ₦144,223 – ₦220,000
- 3kva 24v Hybrid Inverter price is ₦195,000 – ₦215,000
- 3.5KVA/24V Hybrid Inverter price cost is between ₦195,350 – ₦250,000
- 3KVA 24V 60A MPPT Solar Hybrid Inverter price is ₦218,000 – ₦255,000
- 5kVA Solar Hybrid Inverter cost between ₦373,000 – ₦395,000
- 10KVA/48V Solar Hybrid Inverter cost ₦999,750 – ₦1,200,000
To see the latest price, click here
Shop Hybrid Inverter Online
Konga Nigeria – Our Offers
Can I use hybrid inverter without battery
Do you think that a hybrid solar inverter can work without batteries? The answer is YES, this type of inverter is been attached to the solar panels to power the grid which then supplies power from both.
Saving electricity bills, less costly in times of installation, more environmentally friendly, fewer components need/maintain are some of the advantages of installing solar hybrid power without battery backup and one of the major disadvantage is that it will not provide power during a black-out or power outage.
- They are safety and reliability in times of protection against short-circuit, high temperature and internal fault protection.
- It is a secure power source
- Hybrid inverter serves both unreliable & off-grid geographies
- They supports household energy requirement like powering the common AC appliances in homes, small offices and shops
- It is perfect for off grid backup power and self-consumption applications
See the hybrid inverter features below:
- They have multi-functional inverter/charger
- Combines both the functions of inverter, solar charger and battery charger to offer uninterruptible power supply from both sources
- They features LCD display offering user-configurable & easy-accessible button operation such as battery charging current, AC/solar charger priority & acceptable input voltage based on different applications.
- They are build with pure sine wave solar inverter features
- Hybrid inverter can run without battery, enhance from solar panel
Advantages and Disadvantages
Intelligent hybrid inverters have the following advantages and disadvantages:
- They maintains constant room temperature
- It has an efficient cooling & heating system
- Can be run with both solar panels, power from grid and batteries
High cost to purchase
Conclusively, you have it now! All the information you needed to know about the intelligent hybrid inverter. Feel free to Contact form or the comment box below.
- Genus Inverter – Prices, Features, and Specs
- Luminous Inverter – Prices, Features, and Specs
- Pure Sine Wave Inverter – Facts, Properties & Benefits
- Sukam Inverter – Prices, Specs & Features
- Microtek inverter – Features, Specifications, and Prices