Do you want to know what stores accept Afterpay? Or asking where can I use Afterpay in store? Find in this guide the list of stores that accept Afterpay. If you get hold of stores that use Afterpay, you’ll be able buy something now and pay it off later.
When you pay with stores that take Afterpay, you don’t need to actually pay right at the store. Instead, with your Afterpay account, you get to pay in 4 installment payments.
Note that as long as you pay on time, there is no interest charge, and it’s absolutely free when you came in contact with stores that offer Afterpay in their payment option.
How To Know Stores That Accept Afterpay
To know stores that use Afterpay is when you’re ready to pay. To get started, open the Card tab in the Afterpay app and select Authorize and pay in-store, there you should be able to see all available stores that take Afterpay.
List Of Stores That Use Afterpay
As of March 2022, the following are online stores that accept Afterpay:
Here are sites that use Afterpay.
- Anthropologie – Clothing, Accessories & Home
- Aquatalia – Shoes
- Athleta – Fitness Apparel for Women
- Avenue – Plus Size Apparel
- AllXNothing – Men’s Clothing
- Alo Yoga – Yoga Cothing and Accessories
- American Eagle – Clothing
- Anaconda – Outdoor Gear & Clothing
- Anastasia – Beauty
- Beginning Boutique – Women’s Fashion
- Beaudazzled – Beauty
- Bed Bath & Beyond – Homewares
- Beddy’s – Bedding
- Beyond Tools – Tools
- BH Cosmetics – Beauty
- Big Blanket – Blankets
- Billini – Footwear
- Billionaire Beauties – Lenses
- Bodecare – Body Brushes
- Boohoo – Clothing
- Banana Republic – Clothing
- Bandier – Fitness Clothing
- Bare Minerals – Makeup & Skincare
- Birkenstock – Shoes
- BNKR – Women’s Fashion
- Bobbi Brown Cosmetics – Makeup and Skincare
- Buy Buy Baby – Home & Baby
- Bras N Things – Lingerie
- Carhartt – Durable Workwear
- Carmen Sol – Handbags & Accessories
- Chinese Laundry – Ladies Fashion Shoes
- Clinique – Skincare and Makeup
- Colourpop – Quality Makeup
- Cotton On – Fashion & Accessories
- Camilla and Marc
- Crocs – Crocs
- Dia & Co – Clothing
- Dillard’s – Department
- Deon Dane – Watches
- Designer Revival – Luxury Consignment
- Dolls Kill – Clothing
- DSW – Shoes
- Draper James – American Store
- DSW – Designer Shoes
- E.L.F. Cosmetics – Costmetics
- Eli’s Western Wear – Western Clothing
- Estee Lauder – Beauty
- Everlane – Clothing Essentials
- Fame & Partners – Made-to-Order Dresses
- Fenty Beauty by Rihanna – Beauty
- Finishline.com – Athletic Shoes
- Fragrance X – Discount Perfume & Cologne
- Gap – Clothing
- Glossier – Skincare & Make-up
- Honey Birdette – Apparel
- Houzz – Homewares & Remodeling
- Hallenstein Brothers – Men’s Suits
- ISA Professional – Hair Straighteners & Flat Irons
- J.Crew – Clothing
- Jaanuu – Scrubs
- Jurlique – Natural Skin Care Products
- JD Sports – Activewear
- Jimmy Choo – Luxury Shoes, Bags & Accessories
- Johnny Bigg – Big & Tall Menswear
- Krystle Knight Jewellery – Jewelry
- Kosas Cosmetics – Makeup, Skin Care, Beauty
- KVD Vegan Beauty – Makeup Collection
- Levi’s – Jeans, Denim Jackets & Clothing
- Llivia Beaute
- Lunch Punch – Kids Lunchbox Sets
- Luxbmx – BMX Bikes
- Levi’s – Jeans
- Lizzy James – Artisan Jewelry
- Lorna Jane – Women’s Fitness
- Lucky Brand – Lucky Jeans and More
- Lululemon – Workout & Yoga Clothing
- MAC Cosmetics – Makeup
- Madewell – Women’s Clothing
- Modibodi – Leak Proof Underwear
- Mosaic Weighted Blankets – Weighted Blankets
- Nasty Gal – Women’s Fashion Clothing
- N:Philanthropy – Clothes for a Good Cause
- New York & Company – Women’s Clothing & Accessories
- Novogratz – Home furnishings
- Old Navy – Discount Clothing
- Origins – Skincare
- Outerknown – Sustainable Clothing
- Outdoor Voices – Fitness Clothing
- Pacifica – 100% vegan and cruelty free make-up
- Pac Sun – Surf & Skate Clothing
- Pandora – Jewelry at low prices
- Physicians Formula – Hypoallergenic Makeup and Skin Care
- Perfect Keto – Keto
- Perfume.com – Discount Fragrances
- Pretty Little Thing – Women’s Fashion
- Princess Polly – Clothes and Cosmetics
- Priority Bicycles – Bikes & Accessories
- Pura Vida – Handmade Bracelets & Accessories
- Purlisse – Asian Beauty
- Ray Ban – Stylish Sunglasses
- Reebok – Sports brand
- Reformation – Sustainable Women’s Fashion
- Reina Rei – African Inspired Apparel
- Revolve – Designer Clothing Brands
- Rebecca Minkoff – Designer Handbags & Clothing
- Rowie – Women’s Fashion Clothing
- ROC Eyewear – Designer Sunglasses
- Rothy’s – Washable, Woven Flats & Shoes Made From Recycled Plastic
- Savage x Fenty – Sleepwear and intimates by Rihanna
- SensaCalm – Weighted Blankets
- SHEIN – Fashionable Clothing
- Shiseido – Skincare
- Showpo – Fashion
- Sigma Beauty – Makeup
- Skechers – Lifestyle Shoes
- Sleep & Beyond – Bedding
- Spring Step Shoes – Comfort Shoes
- Spyder – Active Sports Gear
- Steve Madden – Designer Shoes
- Stride Rite – Kids’ footwear
- SugarBearHair – Gummy Hair Vitamins
- Sunday Somewhere – Designer Sunglasses
- Sunglass Hut – Sunglasses
- Supergoop – Spf Skincare & Make-Up
- Shock Mansion – Men’s Clothing
- Suboo – Designer Clothing & Swimwear
- Sur La Table – Cookware and cooking resources
- SurfStitch – Sports & Youth Apparel
- Tarte – Cosmetics
- The Styled Collection – Jewelry
- Thinx – Period Underwear
- Thistle & Spire – Lingerie and Sleepwear
- Tillys – Clothing, Backpacks
- Tommy John – Underwear
- Tipsy Elves – Christmas Clothing
- True Religion – Designer Jeans
- Tula – Skincare
- U Beauty – Skincare
- UGG – Shoes – Footwear
- Ulta Beauty – Cosmetics
- Urban Outfitters – Clothing & Accessories
- Vanity Planet – Skincare
- Vetta – Capsule Storage
- Volcom – Clothing
- Western Rise – Clothing
- Windsor – Clothing
- Witchery – Women’s fashion
- World Market – Furniture & Home Décor
How To Pay in Home Stores That Accept Afterpay
To pay in the Afterpay in-stores, add the card to your Afterpay account. To set up the Afterpay card for an in-store payment, do the following:
Get the Afterpay app, visit the Card tab to set up the Afterpay Card, and then follow the prompts to add it to your digital wallet.
Electronic Stores That Accept Afterpay
If you want to shop appliances and electronics with Afterpay, the tech-savvy team at Afterpay has put together a list of the best electronic retailers that accept Afterpay out there.
To know what electronic stores accept Afterpay, visit the Afterpay appliances electronic page https://www.afterpay.com/en-AU/categories/appliances-electronics.
Clothing Stores That Accept Afterpay
In our blog, we provide 2 different links for clothing stores that use Afterpay one for men’s clothing and the other for women’s clothing.
See the below links for clothing stores that take Afterpay.
- For women’s clothing stores that accept Afterpay – https://www.afterpay.com/en-AU/categories/womens-fashion.
- For men’s clothing stores that accept Afterpay, check https://www.afterpay.com/en-AU/categories/mens.
Home and Entertainment Site That Accept Afterpay
Looking for home or entertainment website that accept Afterpay, check the following links https://www.afterpay.com/en-AU/categories/home-and-entertainment
Health, Beauty, and Wellness Stores that Uses Afterpay
Here is the link to health, beauty, and wellness stores that accept Afterpay. Check here https://www.afterpay.com/en-AU/categories/health-beauty-wellness.
Frequently Asked Questions About Afterpay In-Store
This is the following questions people do ask about the Afterpay in-store:
How do in-store purchases work with Afterpay?
Afterpay is now available in stores, allowing you to split your total purchase into four installments, each due every two weeks, exactly like it does online.
It’s simple to use. To get started, simply download the Afterpay mobile app, set up the Afterpay Card, and make a contactless payment at checkout using your Afterpay Card and Apple Pay or Google Pay.
Do I have to download the Afterpay App to use Afterpay in stores?
Yes, make sure you’re using the most recent Afterpay app. It’s available for download in the google play store, apple store, and other stores.
How do I know where I can shop?
In the Afterpay App, you may see where you can shop. To see stores that accept Afterpay near you, go to the Afterpay Card tab.
I’m a retailer, how do I offer Afterpay in my stores?
To find out more about offering Afterpay in your store as a retailer, check the page https://www.afterpay.com/en-US/for-retailers/stores.
How do I return something I purchased in-store using Afterpay?
Purchases made using Afterpay are subject to the retailer’s usual return policy. Make sure your product is returnable by contacting the retailer.
Follow these steps if your item is eligible for a refund to your original source of payment:
To start, do the following;
- Open the Afterpay app and go to the Card section.
- In the upper right corner, click “How it Works”, then “How do I return an order?”
- After that, tap “Make an Afterpay Card Return”, then “Refund to Afterpay Card”.
- In your digital wallet, your Afterpay Card will appear. To return the phone, place it near the card reader.
- It may take up to 10 days for money to be restored to your card if the return is successful.
Is there a minimum on in-store Afterpay purchases? Is there a maximum?
Afterpay does not have a set minimum purchase amount, certain retailers do. If you are unsure, please consult a store associate. Prior to making a purchase, the maximum amount you’ve been pre-approved to spend will be plainly stated in the Afterpay app.
Please keep in mind that pre-approval does not guarantee that you will be approved at the time of purchase.
Where can I see my past in-store Afterpay purchases?
Your purchase history, both in-store and online, is available on the Afterpay app’s Orders page and in your online account. To see all the data about an order, tap it. This includes payment dates, repayments made, and more.
Does Walmart use Afterpay?
Walmart does not accept Afterpay as a ‘Buy Now, Pay Later’ option in any of their stores or online. Customers who want to pay for their items in installments can use Affirm, Klarna, Quadpay, or PayPal Pay in 4.
Does Amazon use Afterpay?
Unfortunately, as of 2022, Amazon does not accept Afterpay. Amazon offers special financing for Amazon cardholders or buyers who purchase Kindle e-readers, Fire tablets, and Alexa products instead of Afterpay or layaway.
Customers who use the Klarna and Zip applications on Amazon can also use Pay-in-4 on Amazon.
Does target accept Afterpay in store?
Yes, all Target stores have Afterpay in-store payment system, an interest-free payment option that allows you to have a seamless checkout after buying, so is available in all Target stores.
To utilize Afterpay in any Target store, sign in to your account and authorize Afterpay checkout.
Does Best Buy do Afterpay?
No, Best Buy does not accept Afterpay financing for in-store purchase. According to the store’s financing programs, Best Buy exclusively accepts Best Buy credit cards and lease-to-own option payment plans.
Does Apple accept Afterpay?
Yes,your Afterpay Card is now compatible with Apple Pay. The card just needs to be set up once, and it thereafter lives in your iPhone’s Apple Wallet. Each time you make a purchase, you’ll need to use the Afterpay app. This will open in a new tab.
Does Staples have Afterpay?
In Staples, Afterpay orders are delivered as per Staples standard shipping time frame after you complete your order online. Please, visit Staples Shipping page for more information.
Does Lowes use Afterpay?
As of 2022, Lowe’s will no longer accept Afterpay, Klarna, QuadPay, or any other type of “buy now”, “pay later” service in their stores. On select products, Lowe’s offers its own version of the “buy now”, “pay later” service.
Does CVS have Afterpay?
Yes, CVS does accept Afterpay, “Buy Now”, “Pay Later” payment service. For a smooth checkout experience, payment information is automatically filled in during the checkout process.
Does Sephora offer Afterpay in the US?
Yes, Afterpay is now available in all Sephora stores as well as online. Visit your nearest Sephora store to buy now and pay later.
Does Macy’s accept Afterpay?
Yes, Macy’s has added buy now, pay later capabilities from AfterPay via the payment provider’s app.