With Synchrony Bank Amazon, you can pay from Amazon, view your card member page to make payments, update account information, and more. So, using your online account with Synchrony Bank will enable payment on Amazon.
You can make one-time or recurring payments on your Amazon Store Card or Amazon Secured Card Account by signing into your Synchrony Bank online account.
If you do ask can you use a synchrony credit card on Amazon? Does Synchrony Bank work with Amazon? How do I add Amazon card to synchrony app? How do I add a payment method to my Amazon store card? You’ve come to the right page.
Are you looking forward to knowing how to pay on Amazon using synchrony bank app, how to pay on Amazon using synchrony bank in Nigeria or how to pay on Amazon using synchrony bank USSD code, read through.
The Synchrony Bank Amazon Payment Method
Will let you know how to make payments on Amazon with Synchrony Bank, how to use credit on Amazon with the Synchrony website, Synchrony is one of the best Amazon payment methods.
It all begins with the Synchrony Bank Amazon login page. See the steps below:
How To Pay On Amazon Using Synchrony Bank
To use Synchrony bank make payment to Amazon store, the following steps will help:
Make a one-time payment using Synchrony Bank to pay Amazon
- Sign in to your Synchrony Bank account at http://www.syncbank.com/amazon. Alternatively, link your Amazon and Synchrony bank accounts to navigate directly to Synchrony from the Amazon site.
- Next, hover over Payments at the top of the page, then scroll down and select “View and Make Payments”.
- In the first field, select Minimum Payment, Statement Balance (as of your last statement), Current Balance, or Other.
- In the second field, select the Payment Date.
- In the third field, select an existing payment method. You can also select Add New Payment Method or Update Payment Methods to update your payment preferences.
- Do verify that the information is correct.
- Lastly, select Submit Payment.
Make a recurring payment from Synchrony Bank Amazon Pay Page
- Sign in to your Synchrony Bank account at http://www.syncbank.com/amazon or link your Amazon and Synchrony accounts to navigate directly to Synchrony from the Amazon website.
- Move over to Payments at the top of the page, then scroll down and select Manage Autopay.
- Select Minimum Payment, Statement Balance (as of your last statement), Current Balance, or Other.
- Select your bank account and review the terms and conditions for setting up a recurring payment.
- If you agree, select Set Up Autopay.
- Lastly, you’ll receive confirmation that a recurring payment has been established and that you can cancel your recurring payment any time before the scheduled payment date.
Please Note: For both methods listed above, if you’re accessing your account for the first time, you’ll need your full account number to finish the registration process and create a login and password for your Synchrony account.
Synchrony Bank Amazon Phone Number
Synchrony bank make payment to Amazon.com by phone enabling you to call Synchrony Bank at 1-866-634-8379. And also note that a payment made through the automated phone system or with a Synchrony Bank Customer Service representative is always free of charge.
Synchrony Bank Amazon payment by mail
Make a payment by mail, send a check or money order made out to “Synchrony Bank / Amazon” with the remittance slip from your monthly statement for the amount you wish to pay to the following address:
Synchrony Bank / Amazon, P.O. Box 960013, Orlando, FL 32896-0013.
On qualifying purchases (based on item eligibility and/or cart total), holders of Amazon Store Cards and Amazon Credit Builder can select Special Financing or Equal Monthly Payments.
The Special Financing and/or Equal Monthly Payments offer(s) with the longest term will be displayed at checkout if a cart is eligible for more than one Promotional Financing offer.
The full cost of the order will be charged to your card when it ships. The minimum payment amount on the statement will contain the needed amount to be paid each month. For further details, go to the promotional financing gateway for Amazon Store Cards.
To make a payment on an Amazon Store Card or Amazon Secured Card Account with the Synchrony Bank Amazon login, do one of the following as stated above. Kindly let us know how successful it was using the Synchrony Bank Amazon payment method.