Here’s an overview of the latest smartphone Xiaomi 11T Pro launched 15Th September 2021. It’s one of the latest mid-range phones that you would like. The phone was released alongside two other series the lightweight and colorful Xiaomi 11 Lite and the standard Xiaomi 11T.
Xiaomi 11T Pro is a successor of 2020’s Xiaomi Mi 10T pro. It is the latest phone that has been unveiled by Xiaomi as of September 2021. This device is among the spearheaded phones that are being launched by Xiaomi Company ever since the phone company announced its readiness to drop its M1 branding.
So are you ready to know more about Xiaomi 11T Pro, then you are on the right page. Here, you would be getting a comprehensive review of this latest launched phone. So get all the information below!
Note that the phone is to be launched on 3 November 2021 in India.
Xiaomi 11T Pro Features
The Xiaomi 11T Pro came with its own unique characteristics, the following are the outstanding features of this phone:
- It has faster charging time
- It comes with advanced chipset
- Xiaomi 11T Pro has in addition a hatman kardon sound
- It is one of the phones to be launched under the Xiaomi MI branding
- It offers better performance than Xiaomi 11T
The Key Specs of Xiaomi 11T Pro
The following are the key specifications of the phone:
- Display Size: 120hz 6.67 Amoled
- Weight: 204g
- Dimensions: 164.1mm x76.9mmx8.8mm
- RAM: 8GB and 12GB
- Storage: 128G and 256GB
- Camera: Front: 16mp
- Rear camera; 108MP
- Battery: 5000Mah, 120 W fast charging and a charger into its box
- Connectivity: 5G NFC, blue tooth and USB type-C
- SOFTWARE: MUI12.5 Based on android 1
The body of Xiaomi 11T Pro is slim and it comes in three distinct colors which are perfect celestial blue, moonlight white, and meteorite Gray. The body of this device has a mirror-like shine.
So if you are looking for a device that the body will be sleek, then the Xiaomi 11T Pro will be a great option for you.
Xiaomi 11T Pro body is packed with Dimensions 164.1 x 76.9 x 8.8 mm (6.46 x 3.03 x 0.35 in), Weight 204 g (7.20 oz), Build with Glass front (Gorilla Glass Victus), aluminum frame, glass back, have a Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) and is protected by IP53, dust and splash protection.
The design of Xiaomi 11T Pro is superb and it is lightweight but not as featherweight as the 11 Lite 5G network but if you are looking for a less bogus weight phone with a nice design you might need to check this device out.
Although the rear of the Xiaomi 11T Pro looks lovely, you would need to be careful with fingerprints since it is prone to fingerprint smudges. So you need a quick case for it, it might be wise to use it without a case on it.
For Xiaomi 11T Pro display, its screen is a flat 6.67-inch Amoled. It has good support for Truecolor and a 100 nits peak brightness. You would find the screen to be really vibrant and sharp.
Viewing your videos on HD is nice as well. Your Xiaomi 11T Pro display supports Dolby vision and the Harman Kardon helps to tune the dual speakers as well as help Dolby atmos too.
This device display came with a 120Hz ADAPTIVEsYNC refresh rate and a touch sampling rate of 480Hz. This 120Hz refresh rate enables the scrolling of this phone to be smooth unlike those with 60Hz.
This middle-range phone is endowed with three cameras which are an 8 megapixel, 120-degree ultra-wide-angle lens, a 5-megapixel telecmacro lens for capturing detail that is up-close, and a rear 108- megapixel wide-angle lens.
You would love the camera of this phone because it captures very detailed and clear photos. You can also zoom in and crop your images with the 108-megapixel mode. The end result of using this phone is a sharp and natural-looking photo.
You can also record 4k HDR10+ with your Xiaomi 11T Pro and you can audio zoom your videos as well. You can’t go wrong using the camera of this phone.
The memory and configurations for Xiaomi 11T Pro are 8GB/128GB, 12GB/256GB and 8GB/256GB. So you have enough space to install your downloaded files, photos, audios, and videos.
The Xiaomi 11T Pro battery is awesome. Its lifespan is durable and it gives fast charging. It is a Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable promising 72% in 10 min, 100% in 17 min as advertised.
The minimum lasting after a one-time charge will be for 24 hours. You would need to use a USB type-c port for charging your battery, wireless charging isn’t supported by this device and delivers the power of 3.0 alongside quick charge 3+.
You would enjoy your device with the various options of connectivity that the Xiaomi 11T Pro supports. You can connect with Bluetooth 5.2, 5G NFC, wifi 6, and USB 2.0 Type-C.
You also enjoy the fingerprint scanner and dual speaker that is powered by Harman Kardon.
Hardware and Software
The outstanding thing about Xiaomi 11T Pro is its hardware and software. The phone comes with Qualcomm snapdragon 88 chipsets. Which enables the phone to perform optimally.
The software is MUI12.5 Based on android 11. The device delivers fast performance and gives advanced photography options. With the software, the phone is quite responsive and snappy.
Xiaomi 11T PRO Price and Availability
The status for Xiaomi 11T Pro is available, so you can get your phone online. The dollar price is between $759.97 – $1,870.7. This will be depended on where you buy yours from. So that the price of this phone in the market at present.
The price in India is RS 34,999, while the price in EUR is about 650 EUR.
Xiaomi 11T Pro Full Specifications
Here are the full specifications of Xiaomi 11T Pro:
- Technology: GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- Announced 2021, September 15
- Dimensions: 164.1 x 76.9 x 8.8 mm (6.46 x 3.03 x 0.35 in)
- Weight: 204 g (7.20 oz)
- Build: Glass front (Gorilla Glass Victus), aluminum frame, glass back
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Protection: IP53, dust and splash
- Type: AMOLED, Dolby Vision, 1B colors, 120Hz, HDR10+, 800 nits (typ), 1000 nits (peak)
- Size: 6.67 inches, 107.4 cm2 (~85.1% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~395 ppi density)
- Display Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass Victus
- Operating System (OS): Android 11, MIUI 12.5
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G (5 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 680 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 680)
- GPU: Adreno 660
- Card slot: No
- RAM: 8GB and 12GB
- Internal Storage: 128GB and 256GB
- UFS: 3.1
- Triple: 108 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.52″, 0.7µm, PDAF
- 8 MP, f/2.2, 120˚ (ultrawide), 1/4″, 1.12µm
- 5 MP, f/2.4, 50mm (telephoto macro), 1/5.0″, 1.12µm, AF
- The main camera features dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR, panorama
- Video 8K@30fps, 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240/960, HDR10+, gyro-EIS
- Single: 16 MP, f/2.5, (wide), 1/3.06″, 1.0µm
- Video 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack: No
- Tuned: By Harman Kardon
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.2, A2DP, LE, aptX HD, aptX Adaptive
- GPS: Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC: Yes
- Infrared port: Yes
- Radio: No
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Fingerprint sensor (side-mounted)
- Accelerometer Sensors
- Gyro Sensors
- Proximity Sensors
- And the Compass Sensors
- Type: Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging: Fast charging 120W
- Power Delivery: 3.0
- Quick Charge: 3+
- Meteorite Gray
- Moonlight White
- Celestial Blue
The following is information gotten from the tests performed on Xiaomi 11T Pro:
- Display: Contrast ratio: Infinite (nominal)
- Camera: Photo / Video
- Loudspeaker: -26.3 LUFS (Good)
- Battery life: Endurance rating 92h
You would enjoy your Xiaomi 11T pro as it is a phone that will raise higher your vibes, as it has a lot of features, specs, and options that make it a phone to own.
This phone can’t be compared to the Mi 11L device though the price is almost same. With Xiaomi 11T Pro you would be having a premium-looking phone with you.
So there you have all the information you needed to know about this phone. The information here is authentic. So you can make your decision with it either to get one or not.
Also note that we do not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% accurate, therefore, we advise you to visit the Xiaomi official website for more information about the said phone.