With the emergence of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro, it makes Xiaomi mobile continue its trend of creating the best-valued phones in the mid-range series. With this particular phone, a user will be having an enhanced Xiaomi device in its design, processor, display, and lots more.
The truth is that the Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro provides a whole lot of upgrades than the earlier Redmi Note 8 Pro. It was launch and announced 2020, April 30, and the status became available on the global market 2020, May 05.
So if you have been longing for an upgrade for your Xiaomi series phone, then you shouldn’t hesitate to check out Xiaomi Note 9 Pro. It is a power-packed phone that will give enthusiasts just like you a new setup for a phone that is appreciable.
You can quickly get one either from Konga Nigeria, Jumia Nigeria, or Jumia Kenya. You can read more about Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro below for a better insight.
N/B: Not to be confused with Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro for Indian market to that of the Global market. Xiaomi Note 9 Pro has two versions which are; the global version and Indian version
Redmi Note 9 Pro Key Features
See the following features about Xiaomi Note 9 mobile phone:
- Redmi Note 9 Pro comes with a side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- It has a fast-charging capacity with a 30W Global version and a 16W Indian version
- The front camera is of 16MP
- You would enjoy micro-SD support with built-in storage of 64GB and 128GB
- Xiaomi RAM option include 4GB,6GB and 8GB respectively
- This mid-range device is an android 10.0 OS; MIUI 11
- It comes with an Octa-core Qualcomm snapdragon 720G processor
- Redmi Note 9 Pro comes with a Non-removable 5020mAh Li-Po battery
- It features 48MP + 8MP + 5MP + 2MP Quad Rear Camera for Indian version and 64MP + 8MP + 5MP + 2MP Quad Rear Camera for the Global version.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Key Specs
See the following specs about Redmi Note 9 smartphone:
- Processor: Octa-core Qualcomm
- RAM: 4GB RAM, 6GB RAM and 8GB RAM
- GPU: Adreno 618
- Weight : 209g
- Sim Type: Nano –SIM
- Dimension: 165.8 x 76.7 x 8.8mm
- Screen protection: Corning gorilla glass
- Display: 6.67 inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen 1080 x 2400
- Built-in storage : 64GB and 128GB
- Any memory card support: Yes, up to 250GB
- Internet connection include: GPRS, edge, CDMA EVDO, 4G LTE, 5G, Bluetooth and WIFI direct, hotspot
Where to Buy Redmi Note 9 Pro
Konga Nigeria – See Offers
Design and Display of Redmi Note 9 Pro
The manufacturers of the Redmi Note 9 Pro have shown a great sign of offering phone enthusiasts substantial design tweaks with this device. With the design that Redmi Note 9 Pro came with, it is more alluring than its predecessors.
Though the build of the phone is the same as others, but this one is more outstanding. It has a corning Gorilla glass 5 upfront with a plastic frame and the same gorilla glass on the rear. So this could be adjudged as the best builds for a mid-range phone.
The display screen is about 6.67 inch which has on it a tiny single punch hole camera. Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro has an IPS display even though you would have preferred an AMOLED display as I do. But it isn’t bad with the display it came with.
You can get your Redmi Note 9 Pro choice in variants of colors like interstellar black, Aurora blue and Glacier white.
To know if your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro smartphone and all its accessories are original or spot fake, See our guide on how to detect between original and fake Xiaomi Phones, Batteries and Chargers.
Redmi Note 9 Pro Smartphone Camera
The camera on Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro is quite compatible for a phone in these series. For the front camera setup you will be blessed with a 64MP rear primary camera, and then on the quad rear you would have a camera setup which includes a 5MP macro camera, a 2MP depth camera and an 8MP ultra wide camera.
Do you love to shoot 4k videos then you have the 30fps, 1080p at 30/60/120fps, then for your slow-motion videos you can use the 720p@960fps. With rear camera setup you would be sure of shooting nicely your photos in either panorama or HDR
Taking a selfie with your phone is a breeze; this phone has a 16MP wide camera for that. So you don’t have to fear because this camera will help you with your shot in either panorama or HDR, same with in shooting 1080p videos.
N/B. As earlier stated in the key features section on this article, camera setup varies for Indian and global version
Redmi Note 9 Pro Price and Availability
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro is available for purchase now. This has since been announced on the 5th of May 2020. Redmi Note 9 Pro price start at $229 online. In Nigeria, the price cost is about #110,000 depending on where you buy it also the configuration or condition, for Egypt, it is 4,035 EGP while Kenya is 24, 999Ksh.
Shopping Original Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Online
Konga Nigeria – View Offers
Redmi Note 9 Pro Software and Hardware
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro smartphone software side is the MIUI 11 that is running on the Android 10.0 operating system (OS). So with this, the phone’s performance is top-notch for a mid–range device. Its hardware is an enhanced one as well.
The processor used is Octa-Core Qualcomm snapdragon 720G instead of the usual mediate processor. Aside from the processor, the storage space is improved too. You would be having a 64GB OR 128GB internal memory space while RAM of 4GB, 6GB, and 8GB will be available based on configuration.
So generally, you would be having great time using your Redmi Note 9 Pro, as you would not have any internal issues with it.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Smartphone Battery
You would be having a good battery life with your Xiaomi Note 9 Pro. Giving juice to the Redmi Note 9 Pro hardware components is the Non-removable 5020mAh Li-Po battery. With this battery, you can get a 30W fast charging capacity that is on the global version.
But if one is in some countries like India, it might take a lesser charging time to have the battery pretty full (16W fast charging Indian version).
Connectivity Featured in Redmi Note 9 Pro Smartphone
This Smartphone features a lot of connectivity you can think of, it includes the dual-band wifi Bluetooth 5.0, a USB type – c port, a 3.5mm headphone jack. The internet connectivity is capped at 4G LTE. So unfortunately here, you can equally enjoy the 5G internet speed with this phone. You would however, downloads and uploads all you need at a 4G speed
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Full Specification
The Redmi Note 9 Pro full specs are as follows:
Supported Technology: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Dimensions: 165.8 x 76.7 x 8.8 mm (6.53 x 3.02 x 0.35 in)
- Weight: 209 g (7.37 oz)
- Build: Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), glass back (Gorilla Glass 5), plastic frame
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: IPS LCD
- Size: 6.67 inches, 107.4 cm2 (~84.5% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~395 ppi density)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Operating System (OS): Android 10, MIUI 11
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM7125 Snapdragon 720G (8 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.3 GHz Kryo 465 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 465 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 618
- Card slot: microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal: 64GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM
- UFS: 2.1
- Quad: 64 MP, f/1.9, 26mm (wide), 1/1.72″, 0.8µm, PDAF, 8 MP, f/2.2, 119˚ (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm, 5 MP, f/2.4, (macro), AF, 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- It features LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video capturing at 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, 720p@960fps, gyro-EIS
- Single: 16 MP, f/2.5, (wide), 1/3.06″, 1.0µm
- It features HDR, panorama
- Video capturing at 1080p@30/120fps
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm jack: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC: Yes
- Infrared port: Yes
- Radio: FM radio, as well as recording
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Type: Li-Po 5020 mAh, non-removable
- Charging: Fast charging 30W
- Tropical Green, Glacier White, Interstellar Gray
Other Redmi Note 9 Pro Specs
- SAR: 0.87 W/kg for head and 0.71 W/kg for body.
- SAR EU: 0.66 W/kg for head and 1.02 W/kg for body.
According to the tests performance on Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro, the following was observed:
- AnTuTu: 279625 (v8)
- GeekBench: 1785 (v5.1)
- GFXBench: 15fps (ES 3.1 onscreen)
- Display Contrast ratio: 1285:1 (nominal)
- Camera: Photo / Video
- Loudspeaker: -28.6 LUFS (Average)
- Battery life: Endurance rating 123h
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro is one mid-range phone that you can have the best performance with its usage. You would enjoy other features like video streaming, image editor, document viewer, document editor, and lots more when you begin to explore your device.
If you never liked the gradient design you saw on Redmi Note 8, then you need to check this one out as it comes in a plain glossy design with curve edges.
The Redmi Note 9 Pro also comes with the Redmi moniker branding; of course, this will be an indication to you that you are getting a Smartphone that is Xiaomi created.