Are you searching to know about FCMB internet banking? Here, I will show you how you can do FCMB online banking via online or using FCMB mobile App.
FCMB is an acronym for First City Monument Bank, this is one of the leading financial institutions in Nigeria. They provide very efficient customer service and a good network for banking.
FCMB internet banking allows you to access your FCMB account anytime, anyplace, and anywhere from your comfort zone with any internet-enabled device.
If you have an account with FCMB, you can now access their internet banking platform and carry out all forms of FCMB online business from the comfort of your home without having to spend time in the queue in the bank.
With the FCMB online banking platform, you can now pay various bills such as NEPA or PHCN, DSTV, StarTimes, GOTV subscriptions, and also the transfer of funds within and also outside FCMB accounts.
This article will be giving a guide on how to get started or register and utilize the FCMB internet banking platform.
How to Register for FCMB Internet Banking
Below are the following steps to follow in order to register for FCMB internet banking:
- Visit the FCMB internet Banking registration page at https://ibank.fcmb.com/
- Navigate and click “Register Now” button.
- Click on the “I Agree” to continue
- Fill out the FCMB online banking registration form. Also note that the details include your account number and name, the email address, and the mobile number connected to your FCMB account.
- Create a New Login name (Your FCMB’s internet banking)
- Next, you’re to add your FCMB ATM card details. Like card type, card PAN number, and the expiry date of the card. Your password isn’t needed here.
- Click the submit button
- Once your registration has been confirmed and successful, you can now access all FCMB’s online banking services by visiting its online portal
How to Login to FCMB Online Banking Account
The following steps below will guide you on how to login to your FCMB internet banking account online:
- Go to FCMB ibank platform by visiting https://ibank.fcmb.com/
- Enter your FCMB online banking Login ID
- Type in your FCMB login password.
- Click on the “Login” button.
NB: If done correctly, your FCMB online account will open within some minutes once your credentials are correct.
FCMB Online Banking using Mobile App
Internet banking using FCMB mobile app will requires you to activate your FCMB mobile app first before performing any online transactions. See steps below:
How to Activate FCMB Mobile App
FCMB has two mobile apps which are called FCMB mobile and FCMB mobile plus.
To download any of these apps for Android phone users, visit Google play store, for iOS phone users, visit Apple store and download them.
To activate your FCMB mobile app, simply follow the steps below:
- Launch the FCMB mobile App
- Click the ‘’Signup’’ button
- Click ‘’I have an FCMB Account’’ and type your account number
- Confirm your account with your card details or an OTP
- Create your Login password and Transaction PIN.
FCMB internet banking features
There are some really interesting features of FCMB internet banking aside from the usual things you can do with your bank account which include:
- Fund your Credit Card
- Invest in fixed deposits
- Check FCMB account balance
- Request for ATM debit card/cheque book/bank drafts
- Do Forex transfers
- Top up your salary loan
- Check and download account statements in PDF, MS Word or Excel
- Block your ATM debit card.
FCMB Online Account Opening
Opening an online account with FCMB is fairly easy. You will also need to upload a few scanned documents if you want to get your account number immediately. These documents (for savings account) include:
- Scanned copy of passport photograph
- Scanned copy of signature
The documents for opening an FCMB business account via online are very different. Here is a list of documents that you will need:
- CAC/Registration certificates
- Identification card
- Scanned signature
- Passport photograph
- Tax identification number
Every FCMB account holder is eligible for FCMB internet banking via online or through the mobile app.
As earlier stated, FCMB online banking allows you to access your FCMB account anytime, anyplace and anywhere from your comfort zone.
As the name implies “internet banking” is simply banking over the internet, it is much faster and much more convenient than having to go to the bank branch every time you want to do a transaction.
This article has been able to cover FCMB internet banking platform via online or the mobile app platform.
Read carefully so you have a better understanding of the platform.
Find below frequently asked question about FCMB internet banking service:
How to get my FCMB internet banking password if forgotten?
Here, I will show you how to recover or reset your FCMB internet banking password when you forget it.
Below are possible steps that will help you reset your FCMB online banking password when you forget it:
- Visit FCMB ibanking page at https://ibank.fcmb.com/
- Click “Forgot your password” link below the password field.
- Type-in your FCMB User ID.
- Note, if you setup some security questions type-in any of the answers, you remember.
- Click the “Reset Password” button to follow the instructions to reset your FCMB password.
How do I know my FCMB internet banking Username (ID) if I forget it?
- Visit FCMB ibanking page at https://ibank.fcmb.com/
- Click “Forgot your username” link below the username field.
- Type-in your FCMB account number, registered email, registered mobile number, and any secret answer.
- Lastly, click the “Get Username” button.
How can I login my FCMB account?
- Go to FCMB website on www.fcmb.com
- Click on Internet Banking at the top right corner (or top left if using a phone or tablet)
- Then click ‘Personal’ from the drop-down list (Mobile phone users)
- Login with your user name and password
- Lastly, Click Login button