In this article, our coverage is going to be about GTBank Internet Banking. So if you are one of the GTbank account holders, you’re to pay very close attention to what we have to offer you about GTBank online banking.
Gtbank means Guaranty Trust Bank and is one of the best leading banks in Nigeria. It has several branches in the country that anyone can walk in to do any financial transaction. But the good thing now is that it has its own internet banking service.
This is banking at your convenience. Gtbank internet banking is about experiencing banking from the comfort of your home, at your workplace, or even when you are abroad.
This piece is here to enlighten you more about GTbank internet banking and its banking app.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO READ: All Nigerian Banks Transfer Code.
Benefits of GTB internet banking
- Accessing your GTBank account easily from anywhere around the world
- Monitoring your GTB account online at real time
- Easily accessibility to all your GTBank products and information
- Having 24 hours access to your account
Features of GTbank Online Banking
- There’s third party transfer from any accounts to GTBank account or other banks
- Quick access to your gtbank account balance and statement of account
- Quick payment of utility bills
- Transfer of money (foreign currencies) from your GTBank domiciliary account to other banks
How to get started with GTBank Internet Banking
To get started with the Gtbank internet banking services, then you need to have your GTBank account login details. This is always a userID and a password.
- To register for GTB online banking service, you need to be sure that your account was automatically profiled for internet service at the time you open your account with the GTBank Plc. And you can receive the information via your email address or mobile number.
- If you didn’t receive this information which will contain your GTbank userID and password, then you need to visit GTBank official website. To do this, go to www.gtbank.com then click on the Register button on the GTBank internet banking tab. After registering, you would get your login details.
- You can also use the USSD code as well to get your GTBank internet banking login details. To do this, on your mobile phone, dial *737*6*5# from your GTBank registered phone number.
- Note, if you need to change your password given, then you should do so within 2 hours of receiving yours from GTBank Plc.
- Then you can click on the login tab on the site to login with your details for all your different transactions.
How to register with GTbank Mobile App
Gtbank also has its banking mobile app. so to get started, you just have to visit either your app store or your Google play store.
Then search for the GTbank app and click on it. Download it and get it install on your device. Launch the mobile app by inputting your GTBank internet banking password and user ID details. Then you are done to start using it for your different financial needs.
The internet banking service has come to stay in Nigeria. Almost all the banks are recommending the service to her customers.
So you need to key into it now. You will be having it good and convenience carrying out your financial transaction not just from your home but anywhere in the world.
So you need do this to use the above information and opt-in to your GTBank internet banking service anytime.