In this article are all you should know about all the Elemax generators line up and specification. Elemax generator line up may be somehow confusing with that of Elemax models range. Line-up has to do with “series” while range has to do with “model”. To know more, read “All You Should Know About Elemax Generators“.
Here are Elemax generators available line-up series in the market. Note, some of this Elemax products might not be available in Nigeria nor are not made for the Nigerian market. Below are Elemax generator line ups and their specifications:
Table of Contents
Elemax Line Up: Value Series
Elemax generator Value series is petrol running based generator and the best of it kinds featuring a rated power of 2.0kVa – 5.5kVa. It has the following models: SV2800/SV2800S, SV3300/SV3300S, SV6500/SV6500S. Below are all you should know about Elemax generator Value Series, their features and specifications:
- Novel New Design V-Frame: This V-Frame breaks a shell of the traditional generators
- Fuel Tank Capacity: It can last for over 12 hours continuous operation possibility while Value series SV2800 capacity is 15 hours and that of SV6500 is 12 hours respectively.
- One Side Operation: Value series can operate in all (i.e Control Panel & Starting System) just from one direction.
- Light Weight up to 15% down with a New Development of XV Alternator
- Recoil/Electric Key Starting System available to all Models for easier operation.
- Made: This product is made in Japan, it is produced under a strict quality control of Sawafuji Japan.
EX Series Elemax Line Up
EX series is a gasoline generator that uses petrol for it operation. This generator types has a rated power of 2.2kVA – 7.6kVA and their models includes: SH3200EX, SH3900EX, SH4600EX, SH5300EX, SH6500EX, and SH7600EX. Here are all you should know about Elemax generator EX series, their features and specification:
- Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR): All Elemax EX series has automatic voltage regulator (AVR) which eliminates voltage fluctuations and enhance smooth power output to enable operation of sensitive electronic equipment.
- Honda 4-stroke OHV engine with 30% less fuel consumption: With the help of Honda 4-stroke OHV engine,it provides high power, outstanding fuel economy. The fuel consumption is nearly 30% less than comparable side-valve engines.
- Large Fuel Tank: EX Series Elemax generator has 17 liter fuel tank for SH3200EX, SH3900EX and a newly developed 28 liter fuel tank for upper model realize exceptionally long operating hours.
- 10% to 25% Increased Output Power Compared to DX series: Elemax manufacturing company has rated output power for EX series which has been increased from 10 to 25% compared to the DX series. The new development power up is provided by the newly designed Sawafuji square core alternator.
- New Designed Control Panel: Ex generator series did not only attract good looking design, they are safety and also their water resistance is also improved.
- Improved Frame Design: Elemax generator Ex series welded upper bar and widen diameter of the frame pipe are significantly improved the outlook image and also protect the machine from rough handling and damage anytime.
Elemax Line Up: SHX Series
Elemax generator SHX Series is a gasoline generator that uses petrol (fuel) for it operation, SHX series of generator has a rated power of 900W – 1900W respectively and is said to be one of the best Elemax portable series of generator in the market because of the present of its handle for easy carrying. It is good to know that SHX series has only two models which are SHX1000 and SHX2000. Below are features and specification you should know about Elemax generator SHX series:
- Advanced Technology: Thenewly designed add multi-pole alternator and high speed engine dramatically helps in reduceding the size and weight of the generator.
- Honda 4-stroke Engine: The use of Honda multipurpose engine has been use by Elemax manufacturing industry for standard, reliability and durability in the world wide. This also guaranteed light pull on the recoil starter.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: The 7 liters fuel capacity which enable long lasting operating based on it large fuel tank capacity which allows efficient work without refueling for up to 13 – 15 hours.
- Portability: According to the SHX series introduction, it known to one of the best Elemax portable generator series. It has a handle which makes it easy to move from one point to another (i.e especially easy to carry about).
- Noise Level: SHX Elemax generator seris has a low sound level, this makes it silent during power mode. The unique designed for SHX1000 silent mode provides extremely lower sound level with about 3/4 load. Should in case it carries full load, the only thing expected is to change power mode.
- Compact & Light Weight: The Elemax generator SHX1000 series is weighted 13.6kg, while that of SHX2000 series is weighted 21kg, this is less than half a weight of similar capacity normal generator.
Elemax Heavy Duty Petrol Generators Series
Elemax heavy duty petrol generators are generator builds with sophisticated equipment and said to perform tremendous work compares Value, Ex and Shx series. This generator type is called heavy duty petrol generator because they run with the help of petrol (fuel) and not diesel with a rated power of 8.5kVA – 22kVA. Elemax heavy duty petrol generator has the following models: SH11000, SHT11500, SH13000, and SHT15000. Below are features and specification you should know about all Elemax heavy duty petrol generator series:
- Line up features and specification for Elemax Heavy Duty petrol Generator models SH11000 and SHT11500:
- SH11000 and SHT11500 series have powerful gasoline Honda GX630 with 15.1kW Air-Cooled OHV V-Twin Engine.
- Their control panel is easily seen and operates. They also contain standard features like: V-meter, Hour-meter, Pilot Lamp.
- Elemax heavy duty petrol generators have Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR) which enhances smooth power flow output. It power fluctuations to enable operation of sensitive electronic equipment to be balance and help in an irregular rising and falling of current.
- 4-Wheel portability is standard for easy movement
Line up features and specification for Elemax Heavy Duty petrol Generator models SH13000 and SHT15000:
- SH13000 and SHT15000 series have powerful gasoline engine future with YAMAHA EH72 K2101 17.2kW Air-Cooled OHV V-Twin Engine
- It control panel is superb which can be easily seen and operate. It also has a standard features like: V-meter, Hour-meter, and Pilot Lamp.
- Automatic Voltage Regulator(AVR)
- ELEMAX’s AVR smooths power output fluctuations to enable operation of sensitive electronic equipment.
- SH13000 and SHT15000 heavy duty petrol series has Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR) which enhances smooth power flow output. The present of power fluctuations enable operation of sensitive electronic equipment to be balance without irregular rising and falling of current.
- 4-Wheel portability is present for standard movement
Elemax Heavy Duty Diesel Generators Series
Elemax heavy duty diesel generators are generators build to perform tremendous work, they use diesel for their operation (Not petrol or fuel as that of the heavy duty petrol generator above). Elemax heavy duty diesel generators have a rated power of about 20KVA (50Hz) – 22KVA (60Hz). These models of generators can be used to power a fuel stations, power plants, banks, work stations, industries and many other big organizations etc. Elemax heavy duty diesel generators have the following models: SH15D, SHT15D, SHT17D, SH20D and SHT25D. Below are features and specification you should know about all Elemax heavy duty diesel generator series:
Line up features and specification for Elemax Heavy Duty Diesel Generator models SH15D, SHT15D and SHT17D:
- Powerful Diesel Engine which has KUBOTA D1005 Water-Cooled, 4-Stroke engine and 3-Cylinder.
- 53 liters large capacity fuel tank side for SH15D, SHT15D and SHT17D while 72 liters large capacity fuel tank side for SH20D and SHT25D.
- It has a low noise and vibration during it running
- Compact and Light Weight
- ATS(AMF) Terminals
Line up features and specification for Elemax Heavy Duty Diesel Generator models SH20D and SHT25D:
- High Performance Diesel Engine with Kubota V2203, water-cooled, 4-cycle diesel engine. The Kubota V2203 diesel engines ensure greater power and more efficient ignition and cleaner emissions.
- Brushless Alternator STAMFORD PI144D is present, this advanced brushless alternator and automatic voltage regulator (AVR) helps to delivers high quality electricity. And the Voltage Regulation is ±1% and waveform distortion is below 3%.
- Elemax Heavy Duty Diesel Generator models SH20D and SHT25D has a “Control Panel is easy to see and easy to operate” with the following features: Standard accessories with 4-meters (which includes Volt, Ampere, Frequency, Hour), Warning lights, Key switch, Circuit breaker, Output terminal (with 3-phase and 4-wire).
- SH20D and SHT25D has automatic air bleeding, this system helps in reducing troublesome maintenance procedures by automatically removing air from the fuel line itself.
- Heavy Duty Diesel Generator models SH20D and SHT25D contains safety system for emergency unit detector which detects abnormally low oil pressure, high coolant temperature and stops engine automatically to prevent damage.
- 72 liters large capacity fuel tank enables longer periods of continuous operation.
- The oil, fuel, water, and filters position are all located on one side for easy maintenance.
- ATS (AMF) Terminals is from standard equipment.
Other Elemax Heavy Duty Petrol/Diesel Generator Line – Up Series Includes
- Elemax Standard Series Heavy Duty Petrol Generators, featuring 1.3kVA – 6.0kVA
- Elemax Gasoline/Gasoline Welder Generators
- Elemax Inverter Heavy Duty Diesel Generators, Featuring 7.5kVA – 10.2kVA
- Elemax Sound Proof Heavy Duty Diesel Generators, featuring 6.0kVA – 8.8kVA