Are you interested in knowing how to check Stanbic account number? The Stanbic IBTC Bank is one of the financial service holding companies present in Nigeria.
So customers operating an account with them will be given an account number. The account number can be used for different transactions so this means you need to always have it handy.
Well, for whatever reason it might be forgotten by an account holder. So just like other financial institutions in Nigeria the bank has offered diverse ways by which a user can check or retrieve his or her account number in a breeze.
Below are the different ways by which you check your Stanbic IBTC account number even on the go.
All Ways To Check Stanbic Bank Account Number
Here are all the possible ways to check your Stanbic IBTC account number in Nigeria. Do select one that’s convenient for you to use.
Let’s get started!
How to Check Stanbic IBTC Bank Account Number with Short code
Checking the Stanbic account number with short code has been the simplest way by which all users of different banks can check their bank account.
Stanbic IBTC want same for their customers so they also have their own short code for easy checking.
So all you need is the SIM you had registered your Stanbic IBTC account with. Using that SIM card, dial on your phone *909#.
Then go ahead to select on your screen check account balance, then input the 4 last digits of your debit card (mastercard) or you can use your mobile banking PIN.
You would have authenticated your transactions. Then you would get your account balance and account number in your SMS box.
Note that to be able to use this method you must have registered for mobile banking, if not register first to be able to use it.
*909# is the Stanbic bank USSD code to check account number.
How To Check Stanbic Account Number Online
This is another fast way of checking your account number with Stanbic bank Plc. The bank can be connected through email, live chat, and even their phone numbers to retrieve account number and you can do this 24/7.
With this medium, you can reach the Stanbic IBTC bank customer care desk. The below information will be requested of you:
- Your date of birth.
- The next of kin.
- Your full name.
- The phone number that’s connected to your Stanbic bank account.
- Your home address.
- Lastly, the Stanbic branch you registered with.
When once you are able to provide correctly the information above, you would get the details of your Stanbic account number shortly after providing them with that information.
How To check Stanbic IBTC Account Number Online With mobile and internet banking dashboard
In Checking your Stanbic account number using the bank’s mobile banking app or the Stanbic bank internet banking, note that this method will need the use of the internet, so you should have an internet-enabled device before trying to use this method.
But the good thing is that you would still be able to retrieve your Stanbic Bank account number. You can do this in two ways, it is either you use the Stanbic mobile app or check via the Stanbic bank internet portal.
How do I check my Stanbic Bank account number with the Stanbic internet banking portal
If you are using this one Stanbic IBTC internet banking portal to check your account number, just get to the Stanbic bank official website and REGISTER or you register at any Stanbic bank branch.
Registering at the branch will need you to fill a registration form with correct details to submit it at the bank. Your information will be processed and you would be issued with your login password and userID.
Keep your login details very safe and never share them without anyone or a third party.
Now, here’s how to check Stanbic account number online using the Stanbic internet banking portal:
- Login with your Stanbic IBTC internet banking user password and ID.
- Then access the dashboard, and then click on your Stanbic IBTC bank name at the top to navigate to your profile.
- You can view your Stanbic bank information here. You would see your account number and other details here.
How to Check Stanbic Bank account number with mobile Application
As already stated you can also use the Stanbic bank app to check your account number. So first get to your app store for iOS users or play store for Android users to download the Stanbic IBTC mobile app to install on your device.
Launch/open the app to register, enter all the information needed, then verify your bank account number through the code that will be sent to your phone number.
You would be given secure login details, that is your user ID and your password. To check your Stanbic IBTC account number, do the following.
- Login to the Stanbic IBTC app on your device.
- Access the dashboard and click on my bank.
You can check your bank account; the bank account will be displayed alongside other of your Stanbic bank information.
Check Stanbic bank account number on documents given to you
You would find your Stanbic bank account number on any document you get from the bank. So you can easily retrieve your Stanbic account number on the documents.
So you can check the bank receipts, your bank statement, or even your cheque bank.
- For the bank statement just check the top corner of it to find your bank account.
- For your cheque, you can check the second series of numbers at the bottom side of it, though there are always 3 series of numbers on the cheque but go for the second series of number, and check that it contains 10 digit numbers because all bank accounts in Nigeria has 10 digit numbers.
- Then for the bank receipts, you would see your Stanbic account number boldly printed on it. Check for your bank account 10-digit numbers on it.
How to check account number on Stanbic branch near you
If you do not want to go through all the listed above methods, then just walk into the Stanbic bank nearest to you.
Get into the banking hall and meet with any of the customer care representatives. But you would have to provide the below details for verification:
- Your date of birth.
- The next of kin.
- Your full name.
- The phone number that’s connected to your Stanbic IBTC account.
- Your home address and the Stanbic branch you registered with.
When once you are able to provide correctly the information above to the bank, you would get the details of your account number immediately from the representative.
The fact is that as a Stanbic bank customer, you should have your bank account number at your fingertips or handy but if you can’t for whatever reason, then you have the above methods to use and you would get your bank account number instantly.
Just go for the one that will be very convenient for you and you are done.
- How To Check Diamond Bank Account Number
- How To Check FCMB Bank Account Number
- How To Check Fidelity Bank Account Number
- How To Check GTBank Account Number
- How To Check UBA Account Number
- How To Check Access Bank Account Number
- How To Check Zenith Bank Account Number