UBA Secure Pass replaces the use of UBA soft token or the UBA hard token generation, for you to complete the UBA money transfer. Using this guide, how to get my UBA token code is made easy.
Note that to get the UBA bank secure passcode, first, you’ll need to download, install and activate the App on your device then create a 4 digits PIN that will enable you to generate UBA token code when carrying out transactions online.
Now, know that the UBA secure pass represents token/OTP (One-Time Password) if your search goes for how to generate OTP code for UBA or how to generate UBA token.
Hence, if you’ve been searching for how to generate token code for UBA Bank or how to get OTP code for UBA bank whichever be the case, consider getting an insight on how to get started here.
I believe you’re here because you find it difficult to generate an OTP to authorize your transactions with your UBA account. Irrespective of whether you’re using the UBA transfer USSD code *919*3# or not, the UBA secure pass enable your transaction to be complete.
Before I get you started, ensure you’ve owned a UBA internet banking user ID or that of the UBA mobile banking user ID, and is handy.
Yes, how to generate UBA token code is a bit different from other banks in Nigeria. In this article, we’ve put together a simple step-by-step guide to get you started.
Before we get it started, the first thing to do is to download UBA Secure Pass, install it and get it activated. Follow the steps below to do this.
How to download the UBA Secure Pass App
You can download the UBA secure pass app Apple Store, Google Play Store, Blackberry World, or Microsoft Store. To get started, follow me below:
- Go to your phone’s app store
- Search for “UBA Secure Pas”. On Blackberry World, the app is known as “U-Token” so search for this instead if you’re BlackBerry user.
- Click download/install button next to the application and wait until it successfully installed/downloaded.
- Upon successful installation, click the install button to get it installed automatically on your mobile phone and will be prompted to “open”.
Now that you’ve UBA Secure Pass installed on your phone, you are ready to take the next steps towards activating the app.
How to Login UBA Secure Pass
Logging into the UBA Secure Pass application requires your UBA internet banking USER ID or that of UBA mobile banking. Whichever that is handy can salve.
To complete this step, you must be set up on the internet or mobile banking; if you do not have United Bank for Africa internet banking, please go here to get started on how to registration UBA Internet Banking.
Also, ensure your UBA account is suitable to receive a one-time password (OTP) login; if it isn’t, please contact the UBA branch nearest to you and have this issue resolved.
But if you meet the United Bank for Africa secure pass requirements, please follow the steps below login:
- Enter your User ID (either that of UBA Internet Banking or UBA Mobile Banking ID)
- Now, select the country of your UBA account, for this guide let’s choose “Nigeria”, and click “Ok”.
- A One-Time Password (OTP) will be sent to the phone number linked with your UBA account to be able complete the login process. Simply enter the OTP you recieve and click “Ok”.
How to Request Secure Pass Service
After a successful login to the UBA secure pass platform, the next is to request the secure pass service. Get this done using the following steps:
- Once logged into the United Bank for Africa secure pass platform, select “I‘d like to request a Secure Pass”.
- If you logged in with your UBA internet banking user ID earlier, you will be prompted to answer your security question to complete your request. To get started, simply provide the answer and click “Ok”. But if you logged in with your UBA mobile banking user ID, you will not be asked to answer a security question. So, skip to the next step (step 3).
- Here, you must give your new UBA token identity a name. Choose a name that is easy to remember, fill it in, and click “Ok”. You’re free to call it whatever you like.
- Following that, you could be asked, “Have you downloaded and installed the UBA Secure Pass application into your mobile device?” Yes we have, so select “Yes”.
- Next is how to activate UBA secure pass application. Here, the screen to activate your UBA Secure Pass Identity will appear. To get it done, simply click “Activate UBA Secure Pass”.
- Please, select “Next” if your activation was successful; otherwise, click “Cancel” for more alternatives.
How to generate UBA Secure Pass Token
You’ll need to create a PIN after activating the UBA Secure Pass, which will be used to generate a UBA secure token code each time you need to authorize a transaction.
To accomplish this, we’ll pick up where we left off in the previous last step on how to activate the UBA secure pass.
Here’s how to create your PIN and generating your first UBA token code.
- After you’ve activated your UBA Secure Pass, click “Next”.
- You’ll be prompted to create a four-digit PIN. Enter your preferred PIN, confirm it, and then click “submit”. Your UBA first token code will be generated as a result of this.
- Note that you’ll need to provide this 4-digit PIN to generate the UBA token codes in the future, so make sure it’s something you’ll remember easily.
Congratulations, you’ve completed the UBA Secure Pass setup process.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the most frequently asked questions people do ask about the UBA Secure Pass:
Why creating the UBA 4 digit Secure Pass PIN?
Your UBA soft token identity needs to be protected with a 4 digit PIN that’s why.
What are the supported Phones for getting UBA bank secure pass?
The following smartphone operating system (OS) can download and install the UBA secure pass app.
- iOS (i.e iPhone/iPad)
- Windows phone
Where can I download UBA Secure Pass App
You can get the UBA Secure Pass App download from Apple Store, Google Play Store, Blackberry World, or Microsoft Store.
Apple store is meant for iOS users, Google Play for Android users, BlackBerry World for BlackBerry Users, and Microsoft Store for Windows devices.
I believe that this point, how to get my UBA token code or how to get a UBA secure pass code will never be a problem anymore.
So, don’t get confused on how to generate OTP code for UBA, how to get UBA secure passcode, or how to generate UBA token. They’re all one entity.
Drop your question(s) in the comment section or use the contact page form to contact the admin directly on related issues about this topic.
Also, don’t forget to share as you’ll help others in doing this.