Are looking forward to knowing how to recharge Jos electric prepaid meter. Recharging JED prepaid meter is pretty easy as one does it both online and offline.
The distributor of the JED electric prepaid meter is the Jos electricity distribution company. It is among the recognized electric supplying company in Nigeria.
They are responsible for supplying of electric prepaid meter to Gombe, Benue, and plateau state. So if you have your prepaid meter to be the Jos own meter and you need to recharge it, then you just have to follow the below simple methods.
The good thing is that you can achieve recharging your Jos electric prepaid meter either online or offline.
Table of Contents
How To Recharge Jos Electric Prepaid Meter Online
You can recharge your JED prepaid meter online without any issue or hassle. Infact, this is the most convenient way of recharging your Jos prepaid meter.
In recharging JED prepaid meter using the online process, can be done by using any smart device i.e. phone or PC.
See the step by step guide on how to get your Jos electric meter recharged online:
- So using your internet-enabled device visit www.nepa.ng
- Click on JED from the list of different discos displayed on the site
- Enter your details like your phone number, number of electricity units, meter number, and email. You then press the submit button
- Next page review and confirm your order summary. Choose your payment options whether through credit card or bank transfer.
- Once you’re using an ATM card, you can now enter your card details if you are using your ATM card.
- Instantly, the platform will accept your payment details if done properly, you would land on the last page which will show that your order has been confirmed. Now, your token has been generated and sent to your provided mobile phone or email.
- Check for your token on your phone or email, then input the number into your Jos electricity distribution company prepaid meter and you would be credited immediately.
How to Get You JED Prepaid Meter Recharged Offline
In recharging the Jos electric prepaid meter using the offline process, you will need to visit any of the office Jos Electricity Distribution Company outlets closest to you with your smart meter card.
See below on the step by step guide on how to recharge you JED prepaid meter using offline method:
- Present your card at the Jos Electricity customer care
- Request for credit units and pay for it
- You would be generated your token after payment (a 20-digit number code) with a receipt to confirm your payment
- Next, is to key in the token into your Jos prepaid meter. (i.e the 20-digit numbers)
- When you enter it correctly, you would get the message accepted on your screen. If the screen display rejects it automatically means there’s a failure or your recharge failed. So you need to repeat the process or check for any error that must have caused that.
Offline method of recharging Jos prepaid meter entails visiting any of the Jos electricity distribution company business centers or disco office in your area to use your smart card. The smart card does contain your meter number.
NOTE: Never forget to always carry your smart card along with you anytime you want to recharge your Jos electricity distribution company prepaid meter offline
This simple guide above will walk you through the simple ways by which you can recharge your Jos electric prepaid meter.
You can do this both online or offline. You just have to go for the one that you prefer. All you need do is to follow the process as itemize and in no time you would have to get your JED prepaid meter recharged.
- How To Purchase JED Prepaid Meter Token
- Top 10 Best Sites To Buy Prepaid Meter Token Online In Nigeria
- How To Purchase EKEDC Token Online And Offline
- Frequently Asked Questions on PHCN prepaid Meter
- A Complete Review On Conlog Electric Prepaid Meter
- Complete Review On PHCN Prepaid Meter
- The PHCN Prepaid Meter Cheat: How to Make Prepaid Meter Read Slowly
- A Complete Review On PHED Prepaid Meter
- Prepaid Meter Activation, Troubleshooting Codes & Token Loading
- Conlog Prepaid Meter Activation and Related Issues
- How To Apply For The IBEDC Prepaid Meter
- The Main Source Of Electricity In Nigeria
- Ways To Recharge PHCN Prepaid Meter and Check Balance
- Ways To Purchase AEDC Token Online or Offline
- How To Recharge AEDC Prepaid Meter Online
- How To Apply For AEDC Prepaid Meter
- How To Borrow Unit On AEDC Prepaid Meter
- How To Apply For Kaduna State Electric Prepaid Meter
- Ways To Recharge Kaduna Electric Prepaid Meter
- Ways To Recharge Jos Electric Prepaid Meter